WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I've read it is 50/50. One source for another poster says definitely yes and another source for them says no. LOL So we don't have a confirmation on that.

What I can't figure out is if she did go to CR's house (as the dogs may have tracked her scent up 6th) - how does a witness spot her between 5th & 6th?

She could have gone from KK's to CR's, then back-tracked north on 6th back to Maple and continued east to LN's. But I don't know why she would do that when she could have gone down Pine or cut through on Fir to go to LN's on Main. So is this witness mistaken?

Or could she have walked from KK's down Maple all the way to Main to go to LN's - and then from there gone over to CR's? But again her scent was on 6th? So she would have had to backtrack again on Maple - which doesn't seem logical. It seems like she would take Fir. So maybe then her scent was on 6th between Fir and Pine. This makes more sense since that is where JM's house is and they searched that property so much.

Here's a map just to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
KK LN CR.jpg

What I can't figure out is if she did go to CR's house (as the dogs may have tracked her scent up 6th) - how does a witness spot her between 5th & 6th?

She could have gone from KK's to CR's, then back-tracked north on 6th back to Maple and continued east to LN's. But I don't know why she would do that when she could have gone down Pine or cut through on Fir to go to LN's on Main. So is this witness mistaken?

Or could she have walked from KK's down Maple all the way to Main to go to LN's - and then from there gone over to CR's? But again her scent was on 6th? So she would have had to backtrack again on Maple - which doesn't seem logical. It seems like she would take Fir. So maybe then her scent was on 6th between Fir and Pine. This makes more sense since that is where JM's house is and they searched that property so much.

Here's a map just to get an idea of what I'm talking about.
View attachment 8650

Thanks Jules for that great map! As to the witness of her between 5th and 6th, I remember there was a witness mentioned in the Affidavit who lived on the N side of 6th and Maple. Maybe this was the witness.

Didn't the mayor say he saw several kids playing in the street? That might account for an error in the Direct evidence from this witness who might also have been in sight of them. We don't know, just a thought. And maybe the 5th/6th witness confused the walk up with the walk down Maple. The Aff said she was last seen at 6th and Maple I believe, which would be the official word IMO. :innocent:

Above all this I would trust Harry's dogs. You bet!

I think your general theory is a bang up one Jules, more than anything I have read in trying to solve this great puzzle.
;}

Lisa ling will be on Oprah today highlighting Sex Offenders currently at McNeil Island prison if I heard correctly. Wasn't McNeil where they found seven prisoners with child *advertiser censored* and showed a pressor with special agent rapid responce team RT standing in front of the prison with other authorities? Pretty serious hour comming up here in the N.W.

i had a min to stop in and check on lindsey......i have been trying hard to keep up with the thread....im not posting much.....my 3 1/2 year old son had a big surgery on april 2 and we are still in the hospital.....things are going slow...today was a good day though ....sorry for a bit off topic....just wanted to say thank you all for all the hard work you are doing to help find lindsey!
:hug:

Lisa ling will be on Oprah today highlighting Sex Offenders currently at McNeil Island prison if I heard correctly. Wasn't McNeil where they found seven prisoners with child *advertiser censored* and showed a pressor with special agent rapid responce team RT standing in front of the prison with other authorities? Pretty serious hour comming up here in the N.W.

Dang it Karen, I missed that. I hardly ever watch Oprah. Thanks tho and if you can, a recap por favor!

i had a min to stop in and check on lindsey......i have been trying hard to keep up with the thread....im not posting much.....my 3 1/2 year old son had a big surgery on april 2 and we are still in the hospital.....things are going slow...today was a good day though ....sorry for a bit off topic....just wanted to say thank you all for all the hard work you are doing to help find lindsey!
:hug:

Hi TakeNote, I have been thinking of your little guy all of the time since I haven't heard from you as of late. I know you are all tied up and understand how time is all consuming. I am just very happy now to know he had a good day today. That is progress, Ya Ya

Thinking of you today, Lindsey girl!

And bless you and your family TakeNote!

Thinking of Lindsey and hoping this season of people out and about will bring us some news, or evidence....Sending prayers to Scandi and her little guy in hopes of a quick recovery.

Links cannot retrieve lost or altered information. Copied data can be quite valuable even to LE. Certain links/sites are considered a violation here.

I understand jvk and it is frustrating. Some of our posters do screen captures or copy the entire articles and keep them on their own computers.

When it comes to the media - the issue for WS is copyright violation.

Salem

So many missing children have been found recently, I just wanted to stop by and let Lindsey know that I am praying today is her day to be found.

Salem

I have to say Im feeling a little worried that there has been no new news since the card team left the area. I understand it takes time to process evidence however the pressers left me believing they were very near to solving this.

I have not commented in a while but I do find it interesting that MB moved soon after she and others of note in the case were all scheduled for court and just as the card team started to re examine the case. I have wondered if she was feeling intimidated by people in the area because of all the negative comments made about her. Im sure it was a very difficult decision to have had to make, hopefully she and JB are feeling much more support where they are.

Hearing about the recent solved missing children's cases makes me feel both hopefull and deep sadness. I am, to say the very least horrified for the evil that exists. Some time long ago someone asked me what animal I was most afraid of, my answer was people.

Many of you may not know I volunteer for The Lindsey Baum Search
Center with an extraordinary group of individuals dedicated to bringing Lindsey
Baum home. We devote a lot of our time and efforts and are currently planning for
Lindsey’s Day of Hope and Awareness for the Missing which will be at Heritage Park
in Olympia on June 26, 2010 from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

Please click on the link below and register so you can tune in on April 18th as
I will be a guest speaker among a special panel of experts in the field of
Missing Children on Sam Watkins live radio talk show. At that time I will give
more details about the event and what we are doing on a daily basis to aid in
the search for Washington’s little angel, Lindsey Jo Baum.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/samwatkinsrocks/2010/04/18/sam-watkins-live

Baum home. We devote a lot of our time and efforts and are currently planning for
Lindsey’s Day of Hope and Awareness for the Missing which will be at Heritage Park

Registered! And I'll be there June 26th.

Thank you for all that you do to help bring Lindsey home - you do, indeed, work with extraordinary people - your dedication to bring Lindsey home has kept this thread going a long time. This extraordinary group has kept those of us living thousands of miles away involved and up-to-date - each one of you has become part of a collective voice for Lindsey. Thanks to all of you! :smoochiesmilie:

Again please join me today on blogtalkradio as a surprise guest for Lindseys 1yr will be announced.

my family we be there :)......thank you for all you do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21