WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #7

Echoing Steadfast's "sigh" .. this is like looking for a ghost. I know who was the caretaker 1 year ago ... but can't seem to find anything for 2009 so far. Here is what has been found:
Request Approval, Employment Agreement – ORV Caretaker Services – Ben
Bushnell: A motion was made, seconded and passed to approve two copies of the
Caretaker Agreement for the ORV Park. Ben Bushnell has accepted the Caretaker
position and has provided the $600 damage deposit.

BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS – GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY

There must be something under the Board of Commissioners for 2009 but I haven't found it ...........yet.

Isn't that one of the areas searched today, or did I misunderstand? :doh:

To be honest, I've been bouncing around from one case to another so much lately that I probably missed it!!! :innocent:

Hi Christee, Every thing I have seen giving a number is the one I called today which is the one answered at the office, right at the entrance. Does it end in 054?
sorry just saw your post-still googling!

Yes that's the #, Realized it was park # aft I posted, sorry!

Ok. I finally caught up and was trying to figure out the last name thing. Maybe she had his name backwards ... check it out... I looked up the homeowners on Larson Rd. just cuz that is near where activity took place. There is a 36 yr old man listed as owning this property. I believe he may also be in one of the pics shown LOL Now... his last name is "backwards" compared to what was given but I think that is a common mistake when you aren't to sure. Anyway...his middle initial is A.

here is the linky link...tell me what you thinky think ... gosh, i've lost it!

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=180511120090

WOWSERS Cajun, that is amazing as it is almost perfect switching the first and last part of his sirname.

Wow. Just wow. Could it be a coincidence that this guy with "hof" in his name and A as a middle name lives right by where LE was looking today?

DOUBLE WOWSERS :eek: What is it that we know about COINKIDINK? All this activity suddenly since this man was let go and a few days have passed to get down to brass tacks. right?

You take the fact this man was 'let go' at the ORV park within the last week and there was a big search there this morning. Add to that another search off Larson Rd this morning at the same time and a possible find on the person who is the fired caretaker. Add to that Gail said she thought they found some evidence there by the tracks.

It is all positive for Lindsey, and that is what I hope is brewing now, that LE is getting close to finding out what happened to her. I am a very optimistic person, easily pumped up when I see a case taking on wings. xoxox

Ok. I finally caught up and was trying to figure out the last name thing. Maybe she had his name backwards ... check it out... I looked up the homeowners on Larson Rd. just cuz that is near where activity took place. There is a 36 yr old man listed as owning this property. I believe he may also be in one of the pics shown LOL Now... his last name is "backwards" compared to what was given but I think that is a common mistake when you aren't to sure. Anyway...his middle initial is A.

here is the linky link...tell me what you thinky think ... gosh, i've lost it!

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=180511120090
WTG!
Found the same 1st/last name & address but diff middle initial on this Voters' list
gives a DOB:

http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA001057331

It was a good find to check out anyway, CajunGirl!! :clap::clap: I show him on Veromi and no mention of that woman at all. Strange. It also shows a completely different last name same first two that he is "associated with" which I don't get either. :confused: Sometimes, I don't get Veromi at all tho.

Back to the drawing board (or we can wait until Scandi gets the name for us in the morning LOL).

Thanks, Nandee! Good job finding that middle name! :clap::clap:

I'll be up early tomoz and call right at 8am which is probably when they open.

sorry just saw your post-still googling!

Yes that's the #, Realized it was park # aft I posted, sorry!

No problem Christee, That's how we learn things as it could have been a diff # xox

Maybe I've been looking at too many cases where there were hinky people all around -- so many to look at and figure out which one might have hurt the victim. In this case, there's no one obvious to look at. I'm just going in circles: stranger?/local?/stranger?/local?

I don't want to impugn the probably wonderful people on Larson, but do you think there may have been a brother or uncle or someone who came into town to take the caretaker job, maybe stayed at the hof house?

OMG I haven't seen that, when was this guy arrested?

If the cause number reads like some others I've seen, then he got picked up 2009, day 10, month 7. But don't quote me on that because different places run their cause/case numbers differently...

http://www.theolympian.com/localnewsfeed/story/831012.html
A 32-year-old transient was ordered held on suspicion of three counts of third-degree child rape today for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old girl in Olympia in 2008, court papers state.
Edward Allen Hauff, who previously had been held at the Olympia City Jail, was being held today at the Thurston County Jail with bail set at $25,000.
In 2008, Hauff and the girl traveled from state to state, and while they were in Oklahoma, they “resided in a homeless shelter for 30 days posing as husband and wife,” court papers state.
Surely, though, the county did not hire this guy as caretaker at Saddleline.

PS Article is dated April 24, 2009. I don't think this is our guy.

If the cause number reads like some others I've seen, then he got picked up 2009, day 10, month 7. But don't quote me on that because different places run their cause/case numbers differently...

That looks correct, hes in custody now per that site.

So he was released for the crime in Olympia then picked up again on July 10th?

The paper reported him being arrested in April. But he was arrested in Spokane. The date on the inmate report is probably when he was transferred to Olympia.

He was in jail, then, when Lindsey disappeared.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back