WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard if they have all the labs back yet anyone? It might be of great help if they did.Its hard to think its taken this long.

Have you heard if they have all the labs back yet anyone? It might be of great help if they did.Its hard to think its taken this long.

Haven't heard anything about the lab work coming back. I would think that it must be getting close to being done, if not done already.

I met someone that was one of Mackenzie’s teachers years ago. She told me that MC was being picked on by a group of boys. She would not tell me what was said but they did say it had something to do with her under-bite. It sounded like this group of boys harassed her for an extended period of time. This teacher said they wrote a letter to the principle about the issue. She did not know how the situation was resolved. I was given the impression that MC was a little nerdy and a very good student. This was a couple of years ago; she had no current knowledge of MC school situation.

Some years ago while playing 'assistant teacher' I witnessed a teen who was shy, non-talkative and seemed to not be able relate to anyone. He kept mainly to himself. He also had no apparent 'physical uniqueness', such as did MC, but occassionally various groups of students would pick on him simply because they thought he was different based on his shyness and his keeping to himself. Now that I think of it, I never saw anyone tease him one on one, it was always groups.

The teen resisted the taunting. Always. The taunters would leave him after a few minutes of teasing and heckling. I and other teachers talked to him and advised him to stand up for himself and try to make friends. He was always polite and thanked us.

The taunting continued through his freshman year and through to his sophmore year. That year, while leaving school for the day I saw a group of teens following behind him, teasing him, and as usual he continued walking and ignored them.

Then a tall teen (~6') had stepped up closer to behind the boy (~5'6) and began to taunt louder. The others in the group (3, one was a girl) kept up but stopped taunting.

They were still on school grounds and I could still hear and see what was happening. The boy said nothing, continued walking and ignored him.

Out of the blue the tall teen reached forward, grabbed the boy's shoulder, spun him around and punched him square in the mouth.

The boy's head and body jerked backwards as he caught his balance while stepping back as he dropped his books. I could see a blood trickle appear from his lower lip. He touched his mouth and pulled away a bloody hand.

The group stopped in their tracks and the tall teen turned his head a bit toward the group and began laughing. The other 2 boys began laughing, the girl seemed dumbfounded.

I couldn't believe it. I started to approach the scene but suddenly stopped when I saw the boy wipe his hand on his pants and calmly walk up to the tall teen. The group simply stood there as the tall teen began taunting again, now in a lower voice.

In a blur the boy tackled the tall teen, brought him down hard to the ground and yelled in a super loud tone: "STOP". I could see some blood had dripped on tall teen's shirt. The boy held his fist back behind his head, as if threatening to hit him. The group was frozen, tall teen was motionless.

Within a few seconds the boy lowered his fist and stood up. He looked at the group and quietly said: "Stop." He picked up his 2 books and walked away.

Tall teen got up, staggered a bit and started yelling names and trash but the group was having none of it. The girl said, "Leave him alone.".

In teachers conference we discussed the boy and not one teacher ever witnessed the boy talk back to his teasers until that day. In fact they all confirmed he stayed out of everyones way. He participated in class only when called upon, was a grade A-B student but other than that he was a quiet, seemingly-calm kid. We agreed the taunting teens must have felt threatened in some way by him. One teacher commented she had heard one of her girls talking nicely about the boy and the other boys around her were peaved.

Having witnessed such, I can imagine what MC must have experienced and I wonder if and how she dealt with the situation? Did she one day stand up for herself, perhaps too strongly, dis'ing a 'lead' taunter to such a degree that it ultimately resulted in MC's demise? Or is this case about something entirely different, not related to her 'tease' situations?

Which one of the following applies in this case?
  • Love gone wrong / cheat
  • Disrespect / threatened (this applies to my story, above)
  • Money / owe / owed / thievery
  • Drugs / payment / witness transaction

Haven't heard anything about the lab work coming back. I would think that it must be getting close to being done, if not done already.

there was a clip on the radio this morning that lab workers still pending but LE is confident an arrest will be made.

"glass shards"? Like in the perp swinging with a beer bottle? idk

Maybe I missed something but where is this change of clothes and glass shards information coming from???

BTW, that chat won't load at all for me... I really think that this group is falling apart because of all the outside chats.

This is about justice for MC and finding it the right way, not getting to just sit and spout out whatever sounds good at the time... we need the forum, come back everyone!!!

http://www.kpq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2098

Here is the link of what was said on KPQ this morning.

Investigators have also conducted secondary searches of Pitcher Canyon, and the boat ramp area of Riverfront Park. Divers have searched the Columbia River near the boat ramp in hopes of finding Mackenzie's phone, which Jones says remains missing and is a vital piece of evidence if located.

CONJECTURE:

I don't necessarilly believe this is what occurred, but it seems plausible:

MC was set up / ambushed while meeting with someone. I believe the meeting was in a dwelling (trailer?) familiar to MC and close to PCR. The draw was that MC was told a particular 'someone' wanted to meet her at the particular dwelling.

During the meet-and-greet, MC eventually realizes the 'someone' is not coming, that is what a ruse because of how those present were acting and fron what they were saying. The perps begin to harass MC and confront her on a key issue.

(A dis'? Witness to something? I'm betting a dis' of a perp's girlfriend, who at one time happened to be the girlfriend of the particular 'someone'. Back then, MC caused their break-up because of cheating. The girlfriend wanted to get back at MC and coaxed her current boyfriend and his buds in to doing the deed)

The confrontation escalates and MC is struck in the head with an object and stripped of her keys, cell phone and debit card. They cover her head to contain the result of the damage and proceed to complete their attack. They retain MC at the location until later in the evening.

One of the perps is instructed to 'lose' MC's phone and to relocate MC's car asap. He drives MC's car to or near to the boat ramp and tosses the phone into the Columbia River. He then continues on to the paved end of PCR and abandons MC's car. Another perp drives another vehicle to pick up the other from the PCR area and they return to the meet dwelling.

The 'last ping' from MC's phone mostly likely transacted from near the boat ramp / Columbia River. The perp never bothered to power off the phone. He simply tossed it into the Columbia River.

All perps discuss what to do with MC. They decide on the CB location because one or more are aware the house is unoccupied and one of them also had once driven a motocross bike on the property.

That evening two perps transport MC to the CB house. They carry MC's body through the thick brush and place on the beach. They then decide to break in to the house to wash up and see if anything is worth taking.

I wanted to throw in my two cents :twocents: on a few things.

First - the lab. Ladies and gentlemen, please be rational thinking adults about this. for those raised on a strict diet of CSI, reality is never good enough. There is one crime lab for all agencies in the State of Washington.
Link: http://www.wsp.wa.gov/forensics/crimlabs.htm
So, while we want desperately for all the scientists to work only on our case (and it is our case!) we all have to remember that they are being handed evidence that other LE needs processed in other cases - with equally fanatical persons working on them.

Second - The chat room seems ot ahve taken over as the place to post and further discuss this case. :banghead: I can't load it and even then, my eyes can't keep up with the small fonts. I am happyto work right here with whoever remains.

I think that any evidence collected so far is probably from the PCR and CB locations. What may disturb us viewing an open house, may not be of importance to the case

CONJECTURE:

I don't necessarilly believe this is what occurred, but it seems plausible:

MC was set up / ambushed while meeting with someone. I believe the meeting was in a dwelling (trailer?) familiar to MC and close to PCR. The draw was that MC was told a particular 'someone' wanted to meet her at the particular dwelling.

During the meet-and-greet, MC eventually realizes the 'someone' is not coming, that is what a ruse because of how those present were acting and fron what they were saying. The perps begin to harass MC and confront her on a key issue.

(A dis'? Witness to something? I'm betting a dis' of a perp's girlfriend, who at one time happened to be the girlfriend of the particular 'someone'. Back then, MC caused their break-up because of cheating. The girlfriend wanted to get back at MC and coaxed her current boyfriend and his buds in to doing the deed)

The confrontation escalates and MC is struck in the head with an object and stripped of her keys, cell phone and debit card. They cover her head to contain the result of the damage and proceed to complete their attack. They retain MC at the location until later in the evening.

One of the perps is instructed to 'lose' MC's phone and to relocate MC's car asap. He drives MC's car to or near to the boat ramp and tosses the phone into the Columbia River. He then continues on to the paved end of PCR and abandons MC's car. Another perp drives another vehicle to pick up the other from the PCR area and they return to the meet dwelling.

The 'last ping' from MC's phone mostly likely transacted from near the boat ramp / Columbia River. The perp never bothered to power off the phone. He simply tossed it into the Columbia River.

Chuck Maureen, I shortened this to the relevant part I wanted to discuss.

I think that you have laid this out well, but not in order. Given what little we have from LE, I think that the meet was at the boat launch. From there, it was follow me to ......???..... ; our elusive location/scene.

The rest of your theory fits with what I have thought of, being that there are multiple suspects, with one or two moving the vehicle and one or two moving the body.

I am not certain, but suspect that the aircraft searching for the lost snowmobiler probably had some effect on the CB scene.

All of this is MOO. Picture a fat, happy cow....MOO....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8810&stc=1&d=1271354418

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8811&stc=1&d=1271354603

This is the tree that Autumn Rose and I found blood in, I cut a piece out of the dark area and soaked it in water, the water turned a sort of tea color and by the next day it had become sort like a scab would be. I believe that the perp maybe rested the body there or dropped her hitting her head against the tree trunk, so either the bag ripped or it may not have been on her yet.

Attachments

• cb and stuff 044.jpg
    cb and stuff 044.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 157
  • cb and stuff 041.jpg
    cb and stuff 041.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 164
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=

here is the piece from the tree. I would like to add that this peice is not tree, it is the material that I cut from the tree, it is now, soft and mushy and sticky like a wet scab would be. IT IS NOT SAP. there was a branch that was sliced next to this area and it had sap seeping from it and it was clear. I am sure LE took evidence from this tree, also it is only about 3 feet above the ground and the area is quite steep.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 145
It's against TOS to attack other posters here. If you have questions, ask them. If you wonder why something did or did not happen say so. But don't attack others. It won't be tolerated.

Salem

CONJECTURE:

BBM and respectfully snipped for space.

This reminds me of the YouTube video that got national attention some time ago of girls who were beating up on a girl they invited to a home under false pretenses. I can see how such a situation may easily get out of hand and escalate even to the point of murder, intentional or not.

Just another scenario about which to speculate.

Who?

It really sucks not getting all this info here on WS!!!! Come back to us everyone!!!!!

I think people like the chat rooms better because maybe people aren't so sensitive there. Also you can talk about things that you can't discuss on here.....I personally don't like the chat rooms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan