WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the cost to local agencies so far has been in overtime, officials said. All federal agencies involved — the FBI, U.S. Marshal’s Office and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement — are providing their services without cost to the cities or counties, Harum said.

WW today.... the list includes a new agency involved..

. Then there are the two brothers in jail who are rumored to have assisted in the body moving.

Have the two jailed brothers been named? How long have they been in jail? Did they take a lie detector test? About how old are they?

A couple thoughts... Usually by this point we would have heard that someone has an air tight alibi, or someone is a person of interest. Other family members would/should have offered to take a polygraph to clear themselves and put the focus on the real perp. I know someone has failed a polygraph two times, as we stated yesterday. Then there are the two brothers in jail who are rumored to have assisted in the body moving. The potential crime scenes are staggering. The state of her body was horrific. I have also heard that their goal was to remove all signs of recognition. That includes braces. I also heard that they lost their stomach and couldn't complete their task. SO, what would put someone in this mess? Is it worth all of this because of an affair? Why would Mac's friends state that she was seeming "happier" in the weeks prior to her death. How would such a seemingly happy exterior take a turn in such a way that we as a county, state and country are forced to divulge horrendous (alleged) facts to determine what this poor girl went through.

I noticed you mentioned her braces. I heard that someone either tried to remove them or that they were busted off because of the beating. :( so very sad...

Also, a few people on here know people that live in CB and possibly the people that found her. I think it is true. I heard it right at first actually I just never repeated it.

I think you and I probably know the same people.

IMO, the rumor about trying to make MC unrecognizable is false. If the perp(s) were trying to do that, why leave her fully clothed in the clothes that she was last known to be wearing? This is just my opinion.

Here's a possible rumor I heard; She was wearing other clothes and they didn't belong to her.

Perhaps, if building permits are public information you could find it that way i'm sure it list contractors.

Here's a possible rumor I heard; She was wearing other clothes and they didn't belong to her.

Well this isn't true, I don't think, because one of the recent articles said she was wearing the same clothes she had on when she left the school, including the same boots.

I'll see if I can find the link.

Salem

I noticed you mentioned her braces. I heard that someone either tried to remove them or that they were busted off because of the beating. :( so very sad...

Is this why they couldn't confirm if it was her? There was a bag over/on her head but once they removed that, wouldn't they know it was her? Also, I thought they did say she was wearing the same clothes she was last seen to be wearing, was I mistaken?

Their plan to do this failed, apparently. They lost their stomach. I wondered when I heard that if they meant "literally" as in vomit was found somewhere. That is why I thought they used the bag to cover her head. I imagine that was why her clothes were on. Was she undressed and dressed again post mortem? We won't hear this until after they release the autopsy. I imagine not, since there was no rape. I heard braces only, not teeth, but I don't know that first hand. Ug.

Thanks for your reply! I agree with this as a possible scenario. I don't know that area (where body was found), but it looks like there would be plenty of places to hide the body (i.e. wooded areas) and her not be found as soon as she was or perhaps ever. I guess my point is, whoever did this more than likely wanted her to be found. Why would they place her in an open location, easily to be found, if they wanted her to be unrecognizable? I hope this makes sense!

Also, I just wanted to welcome all the newbies! All the input from the locals has been extremely helpful!

Well this isn't true, I don't think, because one of the recent articles said she was wearing the same clothes she had on when she left the school, including the same boots.

I'll see if I can find the link.

Salem

Yes, I read that article also. However; could it be that LE just put that out there to put the public at ease and possibly trip up the perp? They have been saying they have no leads and then few leads...........no direction, etc. etc.

Is this why they couldn't confirm if it was her? There was a bag over/on her head but once they removed that, wouldn't they know it was her? Also, I thought they did say she was wearing the same clothes she was last seen to be wearing, was I mistaken?

From what I have heard, it sounds like maybe something was also done to her face to make her unrecognizable.

Her braces? Does that mean her teeth were removed? That reminds me of that contestant from "Megan wants a millionaire" from Blaine that killed his wife and removed her fingers & teeth and the only way they could identify her was from the serial number on her breast implants. Ewww- it gets creepier all the time!:yuck:

Del Rio- is this something you heard as well?

The only thing I've heard was something about "mutilated." I don't know and haven't heard any specific details.

But it is rather odd that LE had to do an autopsy in order to ID MC's body. Normally, one or more family members are brought in to view the body and thereby ID it.

But if MC's body was out in the elements for 3 or 4 days, and with the wildlife around CB, then . . . . .

Do the brothers have a connection with any of the people in question?

Guess I should have said the brothers in jail...not MC's brothers...

No. But it is rather odd that LE had to do an autopsy in order to ID MC's body. Normally, one or more family members are brought in to view the body and thereby ID it.

But if MC's body was out in the elements for 3 or 4 days, and with the wildlife around CB, then . . . . .

Hmmm.... do you have any idea if her body was out there for a few days? That's a mystery to me- whether or not she was put there that Saturday or the Tuesday she went missing?

Yes, I read that article also. However; could it be that LE just put that out there to put the public at ease and possibly trip up the perp? They have been saying they have no leads and then few leads...........no direction, etc. etc.

Really? Have you heard of them blatantly lying to the public before? I would have thought that they just wouldn't have revealed what she was wearing rather than lie about it but maybe I'm wrong.

Hmmm.... do you have any idea if her body was out there for a few days? That's a mystery to me- whether or not she was put there that Saturday or the Tuesday she went missing?

I don't have the foggiest. I so wish I did, though.

I agree. However; where is the father in all of this? He is even more invisible! Nothing from the brother's either! It all smacks that LE identified a perp(s) right away!

Actually her Brother did do an interview after the memorial with one of the Seattle stations...

Whose brothers? JF's brothers? RC's brothers? WC's brothers?

I believe it is JF's brother's. It has been referred to before but I haven't dug into that one, or the supposed connection that JF has to the murderer of Rita and Mandy Huffman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa