WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one has went to the Astrology Forum and requested this to be charted. Can someone do that?

Some things are just bothering me... All the connections to vacant for sale homes/real estate locations, construction areas being searched, bizarre 911 calls by WC, logs from the sheriff's reports missing for all dates in question to certain things regarding this case, the tight lipped community (including the media). It all points to the WC or JF!!! Something is not right! If it was my daughter I would be all over every where getting answers and stewing up witnesses. Regarding JF, even if I had broken up with someone and their daughter was murdered, I WOULD be at the funeral and all bad things would be set aside. I have a gut feeling that WC and JF are still together in some way. I have a theory and I think I might be right on, but I'm afraid people on here may not be up to it. So I will hold my tongue until I hear someone else going in a particular direction.

well this just makes me curious to know what you're thinking.
But it did make me wonder---what about JF's most recent wife? what's her story?

I'm surprised no one has went to the Astrology Forum and requested this to be charted. Can someone do that?

There has been a request submitted and I understand it's on their list.

This is the root of rumors. I have commented myself on a thread regarding the relationship of JF and R brothers, I was insinuating that there may be a connection to them working on the CB house(?) No confirmation was or has been made. It is speculation, at this point.

To be clear: The speculation is of any of them working at Crescent Bar location. I would love to find the list of companies who worked there and list of employees those companies had at the time.

Also, it does appear to be a semi-confirmed rumor that one of the brothers worked for JF. If true, then this information would rise above the level of mere speculation.

Good grief... Is it all rumors? Or is it all speculation?

As a note to greydiggity. I didn't see giddyup's statement as an attack on you. I think he/she was trying to make a good point, although it might not have been made in the bestest of manners.

Try this, (which is absolutely not directed at anyone but myself): If it starts as speculation it should stay speculation -- until I am proven right*.

* The word "right" is being used in the loosest manner imaginable.

a bit off topic, but has anyone driven by WC house to see if there is any LE anywhere around? I got a message sent through to me today that stated the BF is indeed living there again. Isn't it a nice night for a drive????

Ooooooooo...........maybe we could find out what color that new truck is, too!

Ok...time for theory #2. I like this one more than theory#1 which I posted yesterday that involved life insurance policy. This theory is based mostly on rumors, both solid and questionable IMO, and speculation. So please keep that in mind. I have tried to address all of the more reasonable rumors on this thread and tried to come up with a theory that fits the facts. This should in no way be considered an accusation of crime against any individual but rather a theory meant to stimulate thought and discussion.

Background: Mac has recently broke up with her long-time bf, JV. She also has had a brief relationship with JF, possibly just a one-time thing. MAC believes, correctly or not, that she is pregnant.

3pm: Mac leaves Hair Academy, runs some random errand, has no effect on theory.
3:40pm: Arrives at boat launch for an arranged meeting with JF, he isnt there yet. She texts old bf, JV(they are trying to work things out). He texts back "hey". before she has a chance to call JV, JF arrives at boat launch. MAC either turns off phone or sets it to "silent" for her discussion with JF.
3:45-5pm: Mac talks with JF, goes through the car wash, etc. After returning to the boat launch MAC breaks the news that she is pregnant and that JF may be the father.
He freaks out but does not hurt her. They argue. She is very upset. He gets in his vehicle and she leaves and drives to where she knows her mother will be, either at home or at the spec house(makes no difference which one). JF also goes to the same place, either by following her or by coincidence.
5:15pm: MAC tells her mom about the pregnancy and her relationship with JF. JF arrives in the middle of this discussion. Everyone is freaked out. WC strikes MAC and she falls and hits her head. MAC is dead. WC freaks out but JF convinces her that they have to get rid of the body or WC will go to jail. He has his own reasons for not wanting WC to go to jail (gravytrain would be over). The overall cover-up of this crime has been pretty pathetic IMO. It wrecks of unplanned chaos. First, they ditch the car in a place that it is found in a matter of a couple of hours (doesnt give them much time to deal with the body). Second, the half-arse attempt at dismemberment. Third, the fact that they left the body in a place that it was found in a matter of between hours and a few days. If that was planned out murder, it was some pretty poor planning IMO.
WC & JF know that when MAC is discovered missing that both their home and the spec house will be searched by LE, so JF cleans up and takes the body to a place that he and WC know is vacant. They know this because WC has at some point shown a home in the CB area and is familiar with this home. Or possibly JF has done some work out there and knows the home is vacant.
At some point JF returns to CB in the dead of night and attempts to dismember the body with the plan of disposing of the remains. He is unable to complete the task, it is too much for him. But he does do additional damage to the body to camoflague the head injury. His idea is to drag the body to the river and throw her in but in the middle of this a light comes on in a house nearby or a car drives down the road. He freaks and just leaves the body where it is.

Key points: WC drove the car to PC and was picked up by JF. This happens between 5:40 and 6:30. MAC's keys are either left in the car or taken and thrown in the brush somewhere down the canyon.
JF takes the cell at the scene of the crime, removes the battery @ 5:40. He discards the phone by either throwing it in the river or smashing it to pieces and disposing of the parts.

I reserve the right to add things that I may have left out since I am doing this from memory.

R.I.P. Mackenzie...we know you are in a better place than this earth.

From what I gather from your theory, either it requires ANOTHER secret meeting on the way to Orondo with someone she knows or a total stranger. I have a very hard time with it being a total stranger because I can see no motive. Add to that what they have done to the body and what they didn't do to her (i.e. no rape) leaves the complete stranger a highly unlikely theory in my mind.

Time definitely is an issue here. 3:40 text, 5:42 ping. If MC wanted to get home in time for supper, given the miles to get there, I can see her intending to leave around 3:45 or 4:00 just after texting her bf. In that scenario, I don't think she would be planning another rendezvous.

I tend to lean toward the perp being someone she knew. Not that a stranger could not have done it.

Whomever it was, he/she/they must know the area very well. I don't think that any of the crime scenes so far identified were chosen at random. They knew where to go. As always, JMHO.

To be clear: The speculation is of any of them working at Crescent Bar location. I would love to find the list of companies who worked there and list of employees those companies had at the time.

Also, it does appear to be a semi-confirmed rumor that one of the brothers worked for JF. If true, then this information would rise above the level of mere speculation.

Good grief... Is it all rumors? Or is it all speculation?

As a note to greydiggity. I didn't see giddyup's statement as an attack on you. I think he/she was trying to make a good point, although it might not have been made in the bestest of manners.

Try this, (which is absolutely not directed at anyone but myself): If it starts as speculation it should stay speculation -- until I am proven right*.

* The word "right" is being used in the loosest manner imaginable.

the problem is, if everything were facts, it would not be taking this long to convict... and I do believe it is becoming fairly easy to filter out the rumors and speculation... this is all speculation , of course.

PMRichie------your theory flows for me and fits with a lot of my conclusions. The only one I struggle with is that I think JF would have hit her not WC because he has been described as "abusive" and it appears that MC was taller than her mom. But it is possible that MC lost her balance.

Also---I can see doing something to cover the head evidence but why dismember MC otherwise in that scenario you described? .................on the other hand one thing we need to keep in mind is that people calmly sitting at their computers trying to make sense out of a panicked crazy person's behavior are not always going to be successful.

Ooooooooo...........maybe we could find out what color that new truck is, too!

somehow I believe it will be garaged! Which reminds me... when we were building our last house and a few trades had been subcontracted, those our builder knew well gave the garage door opener to. That is how a couple workers came and went... Would remove the possibility of key codes...

Great, thanks! Can't wait to see what they come up with....

I've been anxiously awaiting, as well! I think our dear astros have been kept very busy lately, and we have to remember that they all have real lives and probably real jobs, as well!

I've never seen a case where the parents (mother!) refuse to get out in the media to help solve the case of their slain child..It's beyond bizarre not even one appearance & this case also needs a Kathy Belich since even the local media has basically remained silent too & don't seem to be doing ANY investigating on their own..What the heck is with that? :waitasec:

Maybe the mother is devastated beyond words and grief, and just can't function at this point?

And the father? He hasn't been in the media, much either. I imagine he is also quite devastated and having a hard time.

PMRichie------your theory flows for me and fits with a lot of my conclusions. The only one I struggle with is that I think JF would have hit her not WC because he has been described as "abusive" and it appears that MC was taller than her mom. But it is possible that MC lost her balance.

Also---I can see doing something to cover the head evidence but why dismember MC otherwise in that scenario you described? .................on the other hand one thing we need to keep in mind is that people calmly sitting at their computers trying to make sense out of a panicked crazy person's behavior are not always going to be successful.

1: It may very well have been JF that caused the death but I would find it harder to see WC helping him cover up the crime than seeing JF helping WC cover up.

2: my theory is that JF was thinking that by dismembering the body it would be harder to id, especially if only one part was to wash up on shore down river.

Sorry for the graphic nature of the post.

Where did the dismemberment come in? Was it stated somewhere that all of us (us as in my slow bunch of team members) missed. It seems to have just popped into the conversation all at once. In addition, vomit has been mentioned a few times. Can anyone track the origination of either of these down? :waitasec:

Im just not buying the dismemberment/etc story. I think it had to be someone REALLY pissed off at her to do something like that. Or someone with a whacked out head. Seriously. Think if you were in their shoes... I dont think anyone in their 'right mind' could do that to a body.

1: It may very well have been JF that caused the death but I would find it harder to see WC helping him cover up the crime than seeing JF helping WC cover up.

very good point ----one thought is that maybe JF has something on WC or maybe he just scared her enough to help and now she is in over her head.

I have heard the "rumor" about 'dismember' from a number of people around town. One of those persons I believe to be a pretty good source. Certainly does not make it fact but as I said at the begining of my post, my theory is made up of some speculation and unsubstantiated rumors.

Also, I think the persons who did this are NOT in their right minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74