Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is one of the reasons I have been peeved from the very begining about LE not giving ANY info about where she was last seen in Moscow.

There is a bar within WALKING distance from CC's business.....that I know he spent time at....and you can see his parking lot from the bar parking lot.

Not telling ANYONE where she had been in moscow has left openings for people who saw her in Moscow to not ever put 2 and 2 togehter and it is VERY frusterating.

Ok, if he saw her, what was she wearing???

I guess maybe I need to clarify what I wrote. Again, this is info I got from the family. Charled told LE that she came up to Moscow Fri (I do not know the time lines) to either get her car or check on progress. He told LE that they met at a bar, had a few drinks and then she left, alone and was mad at him. I have spoke to Office Dan Hally and he states that there have been "confirmations" that she was in Moscow. Now I have no idea if this means that people confirm seeing them at a bar, or if the confirmation just came from Charles admiting to being the last person to see her. Everything else in my last post was my theory
My theory was, they met at a bar - dont know why but if there were confirmations that she was seen, it may have been from the bartender or other patrons in the bar - and I don't know which bar
He says, she left on her own, mad at him. That way it looks like that was the last anyone saw her and maybe the bartender could confirm that she left in her "own" car (I believe it was the loaner since she never got her car)
My theory is she got in the loaner car and went to his business
He got in his car and went to his business
That is where I believe the unknown happened. By telling the LE that she left alone then she would not have got her own car and by placing the loaner car in Lewiston, it showed that she did not go to his business to get the car. I feel this is the "story" he is giving LE because then taking the loaner car to Lewiston throws them off the trail (or maybe that's what he thought) from what really happened in Moscow. Yes his business has been searched and they have found evidence, but of what, those details are not privy to anyone as of yet. Again these are my theories on what happened.

We asked my step son last night if he's willing to talk to an investigator about Charles. He had no idea that Charles was even in question because of all the things he witnessed he was told by his mother that someone else was doing it (and I have spoke to Officer Hally about this other person and he has been cleared) so I don't want to give out any names. But it makes me wonder, did she think that Charles really was not doing any of these things?? Or was she just pertecting her son?? So many holes and unknowns in this case.

Then the media got it wrong again, or LE was sending out misinformation, because I have it on my timeline (which I copied from an article) that LE said she was last seen at his shop: See 4/23....and I apologize for not being up to date.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1v9_6AYrXcFIxV6uKl85CMLhpReYooDBD7ZnPniSLRIE&pli=1#

P.S. You know you have it bad when you move the laptop onto the stove so you can sleuth while you do dishes..

I'm just popping in to the thread, so I'm not sure what timeframe is being discussed for the stalking, but in that PDF Holly sent me the link to this morning, it says that RB told LE he knew CC was following Rachael and carrying a gun when he did it. I can't remember if it says CC told him directly or how he knew. I *think* that was the Feb/March timeframe, but may have been other timeframe.

Here is the link again to the PDF file. You must go to the authors source link and click there to bring it up. It at the very bottom of article in blue CRIMINAL COMPLAINT...right above the video.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...ngs-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

Ok, if he saw her, what was she wearing???

I am sorry if my post was confusing. What I was saying is I know CC spent time at the bar right next to his shop. It is within walking distance. I was also saying that I wish that LE had let EVERYONE know that she was last seen at PMS.....that it was possible that they had spent time at a bar....shown pictures of his business and the area....so that anyone that was in that area on the Friday night that she went missing might have remebered seeing something out of place.

I was not saying I knew someone who had seen HER.

I was also told that when they found the car it had been "cleaned out" and that her purse and all her belongings were in the car. I was also told that the GPS they used for the cell phone was just way wrong since they did indeed find the cell phone in the car. Not much of an explanation, just that the GPS was wack.

Don't like hearing that.....at all.

This story is one of the reasons I have been peeved from the very begining about LE not giving ANY info about where she was last seen in Moscow.

There is a bar within WALKING distance from CC's business.....that I know he spent time at....and you can see his parking lot from the bar parking lot.

Not telling ANYONE where she had been in moscow has left openings for people who saw her in Moscow to not ever put 2 and 2 togehter and it is VERY frusterating.

Info do you know the name of the bar....or better yet can you map it? Of course, we don't know if this was the said bar or not. TIA

Here is the link again to the PDF file. You must go to the authors source link and click there to bring it up. It at the very bottom of article in blue CRIMINAL COMPLAINT...right above the video.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...ngs-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

You don't have to go to the blog post to get to the PDF file. All that does is pay the blogger for your click.

The PDF file is from a news site, The Lewiston Tribune. You can link directly to it at its source there:

http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

Thank you for the info but it makes no sense to me why if she was mad and left the bar why would she go to his shop? You think she stopped there to get her car? BUT if she thought he had something to do with it WHY WOULD SHE BE WITH HIM ALONE??????????

GRRR I am SOOOO much more confused!

I agree...so I am. But let's not forget she was drinking with him......NOT A GOOD THING TO DO-- Geeeez--when around a violent X or when your trying to dig info and stay focused on what your trying to find out. Your inhibitions go down. Maybe he said something like....just buy me a brew or something for the work he was doing on her car.???

I may have missed this ... Did Rachael work that Friday?

P.S. You know you have it bad when you move the laptop onto the stove so you can sleuth while you do dishes..

LOL...I should BTDT too.:innocent:

I agree...so I am. But let's not forget she was drinking with him......NOT A GOOD THING TO DO-- Geeeez--when around a violent X or when your trying to dig info and stay focused on what your trying to find out. Your inhibitions go down. Maybe he said something like....just buy me a brew or something for the work he was doing on her car.???

We don't actually KNOW she drank... we maybe know she was at a bar, maybe she was smart and had water. So as not to let him enter her mind and confuse her even more.... JMO

Cell phone call records between RA and CC would certainly help us develop a stronger timeline. CC may have told RA her car was done & to meet him at the bar for the keys and then said give me a ride back to PMS. Do we know if her car was indeed repaired? He may have employees who could indicate when the work was complete. Again, was the tank full when LE found the loaner Yukon? If we are to negate the cell phone ping, then so be it, but why was the GPS wack? What does that mean it was broken or is that something someone can do to a phone?

We don't actually KNOW she drank... we maybe know she was at a bar, maybe she was smart and had water. So as not to let him enter her mind and confuse her even more.... JMO

Lord, I hope so.

Cell phone call records between RA and CC would certainly help us develop a stronger timeline. CC may have told RA her car was done & to meet him at the bar for the keys and then said give me a ride back to PMS. Do we know if her car was indeed repaired? He may have employees who could indicate when the work was complete. Again, was the tank full when LE found the loaner Yukon? If we are to negate the cell phone ping, then so be it, but why was the GPS wack? What does that mean it was broken or is that something someone can do to a phone?

I was told by AG that CC called her work at 930 to tell her her car was ready on the morning of the 19th. That tells me it was not ready the night she was there on the 16th.

I am also spooked by the cleanliness of her SUV... unless Rachael cleaned it to give it back to him. She sounds like that kind of person. I wish we had more information, like was the car gassed up recently? If it is on full, she didn't go to Moscow (that rig gets about 15 miles to the gallon). I really believe search parties need to be organized to find her. This is so sad. My heart goes out to her children and her family. My 3 yo daughter went missing for 26 minutes and I died a thousand deaths, I cannot imagine three weeks. Please let there be a break in her disappearance. I am going to go back and reread all the threads like others, I think it is a good idea and maybe something will spark an idea for finding her.

I just want to know where the seat position was on the driver's side. RA is petite and I know when I'm driving, the seat is all the way forward. If it were someone else, the seat would be further back. That would give a big clue (if he were to leave the seat back) IMO

You don't have to go to the blog post to get to the PDF file. All that does is pay the blogger for your click.

The PDF file is from a news site, The Lewiston Tribune. You can link directly to it at its source there:

http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

Isn't that link a blog site also? I can't find the link there....you have to be a subscription holder or I'm just not that good at finding it there....which is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74