Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that link a blog site also? I can't find the link there....you have to be a subscription holder or I'm just not that good at finding it there....which is very possible.

Nope. It's a newspaper - a newspaper that's been around for more than 100 years:
http://www.lmtribune.com/about/

I posted the link there. You included it in your quote from my post. Here it is again. No subscription needed:
http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

Nope. It's a newspaper - a newspaper that's been around for more than 100 years:
http://www.lmtribune.com/about/

I posted the link there. You included it in your quote from my post. Here it is again. No subscription needed:
http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

This is what I got from your first link: ??

Lewiston Tribune print subscribers may register and receive free access to our online site. An electronic-only subscription is available for $8 per month. Many features, including our news stories and electronic archives back to 1989, are available only to subscribers.

I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

This is what I got from your first link: ??

Lewiston Tribune print subscribers may register and receive free access to our online site. An electronic-only subscription is available for $8 per month. Many features, including our news stories and electronic archives back to 1989, are available only to subscribers.

You want my login info? If you hunt me down and turn into a psycho we might have some problems, I did just buy my husband an AK-47 for his birthday! LOL

I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

Would this be DH (dear hubby) by any chance??? LOL

You want my login info? If you hunt me down and turn into a psycho we might have some problems, I did just buy my husband an AK-47 for his birthday! LOL

LOL No, just tell me what article that court doc was under and/or date, and I want to find it. I'll give it one more shot.
I may be a little eccentric, but no psycho here...promise. TIA

I have said to friends from the beginning that the Old Spiral Highway needs to be checked!!! I don't know if it has or hasn't but I have a feeling about there. Especially that it is easy access to the Dynamart

I thought about Old Spiral Hwy last night when I googled Holbrook Island. I agree though.

Bear with me a minute. Lets say that CC met RA at a bar here. I believe there is one close by Dynamart. They get into it, he does something and takes her in the SUV. He thinks he will be clever and store the car in the storage shed. (I am of course assuming it is one of the big ones on Warner) He does that, goes home, says he is going to sell the business and move to AZ.

RA is reported missing on the 19th. Between the time she is reported missing on Monday and when the suv is found on wednesday, wasn't it rumored that LE was trying to get a warrant for the storage shed? If so, CC could have went back to Lewiston, got the SUV and dumped it.

OR

same first scenario but he takes it up, cleans and details it, hears about the warrants or suspects it, then dumps the car.

IMOO

Sorry about that AOT48....:blushing:

No problem. Happens now and then. My "real" name shortened (and most used nickname by good friends and fmaily) would be taken as male, and I have one male friend who often refers to me as "Dude" much to my chagrin, but then he calls almost everybody except maybe his wife that.

And anyoldtime is stolen from a TB stallion (a foal of 1948). Not from that attitude of most men, and some women of course, as in "I'm ready for that anyoldtime."

There ends any and all similarities... I think! :crazy:

Back on topic, and I have not yet caught up today, anything new about next court date? Checked in with local news sites this morning, and nothing at all about Rachael or CC.

No problem. Happens now and then. My "real" name shortened (and most used nickname by good friends and fmaily) would be taken as male, and I have one male friend who often refers to me as "Dude" much to my chagrin, but then he calls almost everybody except maybe his wife that.

And anyoldtime is stolen from a TB stallion (a foal of 1948). Not from that attitude of most men, and some women of course, as in "I'm ready for that anyoldtime."

Back on topic, and I have not yet caught up today, anything new about next court date? Checked in with local news sites this morning, and nothing at all about Rachael or CC.
bbm
THAT is hilarious cause I never would have even thought of that ... just ask my husband! LOL

Nothing at all about a hearing as of yet....

I thought about Old Spiral Hwy last night when I googled Holbrook Island. I agree though.

Bear with me a minute. Lets say that CC met RA at a bar here. I believe there is one close by Dynamart. They get into it, he does something and takes her in the SUV. He thinks he will be clever and store the car in the storage shed. (I am of course assuming it is one of the big ones on Warner) He does that, goes home, says he is going to sell the business and move to AZ.

RA is reported missing on the 19th. Between the time she is reported missing on Monday and when the suv is found on wednesday, wasn't it rumored that LE was trying to get a warrant for the storage shed? If so, CC could have went back to Lewiston, got the SUV and dumped it.

OR

same first scenario but he takes it up, cleans and details it, hears about the warrants or suspects it, then dumps the car.

IMOO

Yupp what we thought was a storage shed in Lewiston we also thought was a storage shed in Moscow, so we don't actually know which (if not both) they were going to get a search warrant for, or if they ever did for that matter.

OR

IMOO

This is one of the logistic problems I could never understand. The only shed I can remember LE talking about searching was the one in Moscow, and they had to request a search warrant---if allowed. They were looking for background info if the search warrant was granted...whatever background info means. I never understood the link to the storage shed in Lewiston unless it was just speculated on because of the ping location.
I took it that the search warrant for the shed was talked about in conjuction with the actual search in Moscow on Thursday the 22nd---which would be after the car was found on the 21st. Which I found sorta hinky...why tell everyone you may search somewhere so they can go back and clean up? Maybe so--just to see if someone would react?

I think your OR may be doable. IMO

This is one of the logistic problems I could never understand. The only shed I can remember LE talking about searching was the one in Moscow, and they had to request a search warrant---if allowed. They were looking for background info if the search warrant was granted...whatever background info means. I never understood the link to the storage shed in Lewiston unless it was just speculated on because of the ping location.
I took it that the search warrant for the shed was talked about in conjuction with the actual search in Moscow on Thursday the 22nd---which would be after the car was found on the 21st. Which I found sorta hinky...why tell everyone you may search somewhere so they can go back and clean up? Maybe so--just to see if someone would react?

I think your OR may be doable. IMO

bbm. If the shed belonged to CC, which I am assuming it did, they would have to either have his permission, or provided enough cause for a judge to issue the warrant.

I almost think that they said that to see if CC would slip up, or someone else would. I find it extremely hinky that the SUV is missing for days and all of a sudden it appears at a busy station in North Lewiston. Then the next day, a search warrant is executed? Something is up with that. Granted, North Lewiston can be a bit ghetto and (imo) some of the people that live near the dynamart probably don't want to get involved. However, there are a lot of people driving past there. Also, the tip sounds a bit off. Perhaps CC was just trying to deflect attention away from his business because he had heard about them trying to get the warrant. Instead, it was the tip off LE needed and that was the deciding straw to issue the warrant.

of course, all moo

Thanks for the update on the articles..I hadn't looked yet today...too busy trying to make sense of no sense in this case.
Hope you didn't take offense in me abbeviating your hat...let me now if so. I had one complaint in the past of someone feeling insulted by it..

Anyoldtime reminds me of a line in a JJ Cale song. Funny how different things have different meaning to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74