Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Martz (I believe) works for the Asotin county prosecutors office. At least that's the way the receptionist answered the phone when I called her. She acts as a liaison between LE and the family, so whenever LE has an update or question, they call her and then she calls the family. She told me she was going to give my info to the lady that has been counseling the girls, but no one has contacted me. One of RA's daughter's did call me yesterday and gave me all the info I needed so I am thankful that she did and we will be trying to all get together for a session. It has been dificult at times because both my husband and the father of RA's youngest boy have not really had much personal contact with LE. The only times I have spoken to them is after I made the 1st attempt to call them. Some of my info I have gotten from LE is coming from other family member's who spoke to LE. Not until our recent visit with a detective did I even have confirmation on some of the things I had been hearing and not until then has 1 single person contacted my husband. I know they have my info now, I just hope that if they have some breaking news, they include us on the phone call list of who to call in the family. If not, I know that RA's daughters will call as they have been extremely nice and willing to keep us informed. Those poor girls, her poor children. I pray every night for all of them.

I don't think LE is ignoring anyone on purpose, they normally contact one person and that person is left to contact the rest of the family. Since the daughters were the ones to call about her missing, and being the closest relative, they would of course be the ones being called.
Same as when someone is in the hosptial--especially ICU. BTDT.

You all have a lot on your plate in dealing with this; everyone's head swimming with worry and uncertainy. I hope you can all get together for the counseling----it will do wonders for each of you and aid in bringing you all together also. Especially for the children's sake. Hang in there and thanks for the update.

I also found out the CC had told someone in jail that "they will never find her". GOD HELP US FIND HER TO GIVE THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! I couldn't believe the crap CC's neighbors were saying!! So the man knew how to work, SO WHAT?!?!!! That does not stop him from being a complete psychopath/sociopath. In fact, that is a characteristic of being a sociopath. To be able to schmooze people and get them to believe that you are a kind hearted person and does no wrong. That way he can turn around and do evil things and get away with it, but only for some time. Not forever.

Does this mean that CC admitted that he did do something with her? Would that qualify as a confession of sorts, do you think? :waitasec:

I'm glad they are using the dogs...but it's a sickening feeling to hear the word cadaver used in relation to such a vibrant, loving person. :sick: I feel SO bad for all of her kids and her family.

Eyes, you need to get back on here!

Anyoldtime, did you notice an unusual amount of helicopters in the air this weekend too? I was on the St. Joe and our camp party noticed a lot of them too. It looked like a search and rescue or perhaps just a search was going on.

HollyBlue, I do not have a news article to link to, the info I gave was just my observations from being on the St. Joe this weekend and doing my own searching and seeing all the ATV's out for a poker run. Moscow Mt. is not part of the St. Joe Forest, but near each other. The reason I keep saying MM for a search is it is the closest wooded area to Moscow, the rest of the area is mostly farm land. Another area would be the Waha's out of Lewiston for wooded areas. It is almost impossible to know where to search without any leads as this area is vast and of mixed terrain. I don't know.

If CC has put Rachael somewhere, it will be difficult to find her, even with dogs, unless LE has leads for which direction to go.

I wasn't down that way. Got that info from one of your posts that mentioned a bunch of recreational ATV folks out and lots o' mushroom pickers in the St Joe area on Saturday(?), and that there were a couple helicopters hovering overhead. Which we can hope were looking for signs of Rachael.

I live very near rachaels house and noticed three helicopters in the area a few days ago.

The blochiness of his face, the loss of hair both have me saying ???????. Don't laugh....but I wonder if his teeth are real? All signs of meth use; although a sign of high blood pressure also with the blotchs..combined with alcohol use.

Regarding the descrip of ML...this and your last comment and knowing somewhat of the area..are you saying he is a little far to the right of right?

If you are asking about his political leanings, I have no clue. "He's not like all the other children" is line borrowed from Tom Rush from "Trolling for Owls" in which he was making reference to Lyle Lovett (sort of the pot calling the kettle black if you have ever heard Rush). Off topic, but highly entertaining CD if you can find one. My "go to" on the occasional really bad day when I need a pick me up. Or just want a good laugh.

I'm not fond of sticking labels on people, and we all have our own frames of reference from life experiences, but if I had to describe ML with two words to somebody who had never met him, it would be "artistic staccato" which of course makes you go "hmmmmmm." And would probably be all wrong.

He sees the world in a way I guess I would like to. What he captures and how he interprets that thru a camera lens is amazing. He plays some pretty good music as well, which is how I happened to know him (not well, but from close up enough to get a decent sense of him). He is all North Idaho Guy, but without the macho crap.

Would I trust his assessment of CC to know what that man is REALLY like? Most definitely NOT in this instance, but then we have info he did not, in particular from Fapone's point of view, and things that have come from Rachael's family.

I suspect ML looked at the guy like somebody he just had to capture something of on camera at some point, but, oh, if he would just slow down long enough. As business neighbor he saw hard worker, fast, long hours, good work ethic. Did they sit down and have long, meaningful conversations? Soooo cannot picture that one!

This is NOT meant to sleuth ML. He is good human and sees humanity thru that lens wherever he goes. You can google his name, and get a bit of a "sense" of what I mean by artistic staccato (expression) and enjoy some mahvelous photos and interesting insights on the blog he and his wife (OK he) maintain. May 2008 European trip (posted backwards, bottom to top is order of events, I think he's dyslexic as well) is high on my list of favorites, though I've only touched on his musings in his blog. I believe he maintains it for family and friends for posterity, or heck, maybe he just NEEDS to get the stuff expressed. All G rated for the grandbabies. If there is an indecent bone in his body, I'd be very shocked. Just wired a bit differently.

Which is why he saw CC as a friendly, OK guy trying to get his life together, but was never privy to the dark side.

Rachael I bet saw that in CC too. At first. Then rejected him when the evil began to show and set off what appears to be a deadly chain of events.

I pray every day for her family and friends and those in LE on the hunt for justice.

I second that! And so does Knox! Where are you my fellow sleuths! Knox you tend to be my logic I NEED YOU! :crazy:

I know! I haven't seen anything of Knox lately, but Eyes has been active on the ES board. :( Poor boy.

I also want to know about the astrology, but am sorta afraid to ask over there. I guess I will get over it.

I know! I haven't seen anything of Knox lately, but Eyes has been active on the ES board. :( Poor boy.

I also want to know about the astrology, but am sorta afraid to ask over there. I guess I will get over it.

The astrology is SO not up my alley, I do not understand it at all besides what it writes out in black and white.... so if you find anything out lemme know! ;) LOL

Hey WS'ers!! It took me a couple hours to catch up-no access to a computer this weekend.. So, we (a group of 7) went mushroom hunting in Waha this weekend-LOTS of traffic/people - including a roadside clean up crew with over 50 grown-ups and kids. I asked my husband drive slow on the way up and the way back, stop on the turn outs, and drive as close to the edge of the road to see if we could see anything over the edge. We saw nothing out of the ordinary in our 10 plus mile jaunt, and the only thing that stood out over the edge of the road were some old stoves and freezers that someone had dumped over the side. Waha has very steep terrain but is heavily traveled, however, there are thousands and thousands of acres that probably have not seen a human set foot on it for YEARS. I also took a drive up the Spiral Highway-NOTHING.

I noticed the helicopters too, and this morning they were going up and down the river on the Clarkston side, near Red Wolf Bridge. They looked pretty small to me-too small and too low for a medical copter IMO. Also, I believe I read in the Lewiston Morning Tribune there was an air show with free rides for kids and anyone else interested in flying over this past weekend. Maybe that was some of the air traffic?? But today's flyovers?????

Hi Guys! I read over the last couple of pages trying to catch up. I think what we are really missing here is a history on CC. Wilcox has done a great job of filling us in on what she knows and hears, Fapone too. But we need to know the current stuff; where he hunted, what properties he had access to. Also books, what did he read, movies, what did he like. It would not surprise me that he read certain types of books or watched movies that he pulled ideas from. Like what he was doing to Rachael when he was harassing her, really who thinks this crap up? Maybe Rachael mentioned things about CC we can pull from. Or maybe Wilcox could ask her step-son? Just food for thought ...

Also, all those commercial driving tickets. What were all those about? Why was he driving commercial trucks? Was that when he was working at a farm? Was he hauling produce?

I am starting to believe with CC's history of violence and assault against women, this is not his first homicide... just the first time he is going to be caught!

I am starting to believe with CC's history of violence and assault against women, this is not his first homicide... just the first time he is going to be caught!

I have wondered this as well! But, do we know of any other missing persons that he is linked to?

Also, all those commercial driving tickets. What were all those about? Why was he driving commercial trucks? Was that when he was working at a farm? Was he hauling produce?

Is there any way to find out what type of driver's license he had? That would tell a lot. From what I understood, he was just the mechanic....doesn't mean he didn't know how to drive a truck though.

I know there has been speculation about drug use, but I'm leaning more towards alcoholism, imo. It doesn't look like his nose is too red, but his cheeks are blotchy.

Wasn't there a transportation of wildlife (something like that) vio too? Did someone say that was probably the slap on the wrist, "hey, you aren't supposed to hunt" type thing?

I haven't seen any helicopters up here, but I'm in the Orchards. I drove past the field and down that back road again, but didn't see anything. The most of note was a two well dressed men were looking in a storage shed, but they weren't in police cruisers.

glad to see y'all back knox and kk

I'm not sure MM if you can find out his DL type. To me it says he was driving something that required an endorsement he did not have; i.e., air brake endorsement, something like that. Just curious what he was doing when he got the citation. Just gives us more of a complete picture of who this guy is.

Anyone know how he and Rachael met? What did the two of them have in common?

Hi Guys! I read over the last couple of pages trying to catch up. I think what we are really missing here is a history on CC. Wilcox has done a great job of filling us in on what she knows and hears, Fapone too. But we need to know the current stuff; where he hunted, what properties he had access to. Also books, what did he read, movies, what did he like. It would not surprise me that he read certain types of books or watched movies that he pulled ideas from. Like what he was doing to Rachael when he was harassing her, really who thinks this crap up? Maybe Rachael mentioned things about CC we can pull from. Or maybe Wilcox could ask her step-son? Just food for thought ...

Gotta say once again I agree here ... what he reads, likes to watch, how he acts when talking about hunting are all things that would SURELY help with getting into this mans head! My husband once had friend that just would get JACKED about hunting and the kill was almost too much to bear to watch for my husband, says it was almost disgusting the joy the man found in it. Later found out a couple of years ago he killed his ex-wife. Putting 2 and 2 together for that didn't surprise him at all.... but it never dawned on him that he would go THAT far. Seeing he man in court you would have thought it was just another day in the neighborhood. So I can see where some insight there would be very very helpful.

Sorry, sort of went off there, but I wonder if CC was that way... "felt he needed" to hunt. Likes the unsuspecting prey...just an idea!

So I am just going to throw this out there, does any one know when his last driving tickets were?
I ask because I have an ex in Idaho that owes back child support and as long as he lives in Idaho he MUST prove to be paying child support or he can't HAVE a DL.. or even own a business. I could be wrong, that might have changed but it is an idea that as of late maybe CC didn't even HAVE a valid DL??? Not sure if any of that is public information or not??

How Can I Have My License Reinstated (or Stop the License Suspension Process?)
Child Support Services begins the process to suspend a parent?s drivers, occupational, or Fish and Game license when he or she owes more than $2,000.00 or the equivalent of three months child support.

A license is reinstated or the process to suspend a license is stopped when the parent signs a repayment agreement with Child Support Services. The parent must comply with the terms of the repayment agreement or Child Support Services will once again begin the process to suspend his or her license(s).

http://www.healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/Children/ChildSupport/FAQs/tabid/449/Default.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa