Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others think his arrest is being blown out of proportion. But none were really surprised when Capone was arrested last week.

Are you KIDDING me?? These people KNEW of his history and they can say this????

Others think his arrest is being blown out of proportion. But none were really surprised when Capone was arrested last week.

Are you KIDDING me?? These people KNEW of his history and they can say this????

Clearly these people aren't fully informed or they wouldn't be saying this.​

Clearly these people aren't fully informed or they wouldn't be saying this.​

But it is like seriously, do you people not read STATEMENTS from other people ABOUT Capone? And if he has HISTORY....HELLO, he earned that ALL BY HIMSELF!

I get so mad at some people ALWAYS trying to find the good in a creep like Capone.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/93735694.html

MOSCOW - Charles Capone, the estranged husband of missing Clarkston woman Rachael Anderson, remains in custody in Bonner County, held without bail on a federal charge of felon in possession of a firearm.

Business neighbors of Capone say they knew of his criminal history, but that he was a "real friendly guy."

"He worked hard, he stayed late in the evenings," said owner of LaMoreaux Photography and Studio Mark LaMoreaux. "He was always busy and seemed to be very personable and friendly. Fast, fast in everything. He was fast."

same article states:
"Neighbors remember seeing Capone's estranged wife, Rachael Anderson, at the business shortly before her disappearance last month and say they understand why detectives would be interested in Capone in the matter. "

Perhaps these are the other confirmed sightings of Rachael

same article states:
"Neighbors remember seeing Capone's estranged wife, Rachael Anderson, at the business shortly before her disappearance last month and say they understand why detectives would be interested in Capone in the matter. "

Perhaps these are the other confirmed sightings of Rachael

True, but "shortly before" to these people that think his arrest is "blown out of proportion" could have been DAYS! ;) yes I am exuding a little hostility to this article..... but at least it is something new we haven't already read!

Over 100 ATV's were out and about in the St. Joe Forest this weekend for an organized ride (nothing to do with Rachael's disappearance). Lots of people were out for the nice weather, mushroom picking, etc. Nothing. I saw helicopters hovering around as well. I am not sure if the helicopters were looking for Rachael or not, although that would be really nice if there was a larger search going on for her. Anyway, lots of people all over the St. Joe and nothing. IMO, I think the St. Joe is a little too far from Moscow and Moscow Mountain makes more sense. I am anxious to hear what news is coming down the pipeline this week. Continuing to pray for Rachael's safe return.

Sorry you are right she is 40...

Just crawling out from under my work rock and catching up. Normally I have headphone on with scanner, but big FAIL on that today, so I can't confirm from scanner what KREM has posted.

IF indeed they heard gunshot around 2pm today, I can't seeing that being Rachael unless she has been hanging around CDA for 3+ weeks.

There were at least 2 suicide attempts and/or hauled to KMC for "eval" late last night (both women) but at least one of those was your typical "down a bottle of aspirin" type which is more common choice for women -- suicide by overdose.

But the odds are generally low for a woman to take herself out with a firearm. Not to say it doesn't happen. But heck, if I were on Tubbs, I'd probably take a header where I was sure I'd hit rocks instead of water.

Generally around Tubbs, it is drownings, so I find this one odd.

http://www.krem.com/news/crime/Shooting-on-Tubbs-Hill-93899719.html

I too was surprised to hear that it was a woman that shot herself. You just don't hear that very often. If it was me on Tubbs hill I would be right along with you in takin the header into the rocks. I had my sweet 16 party on that hill... good thing I was a non drinker back then!

MOSCOW - Charles Capone, the estranged husband of missing Clarkston woman Rachael Anderson, remains in custody in Bonner County, held without bail on a federal charge of felon in possession of a firearm.

Business neighbors of Capone say they knew of his criminal history, but that he was a "real friendly guy."

"He worked hard, he stayed late in the evenings," said owner of LaMoreaux Photography and Studio Mark LaMoreaux. "He was always busy and seemed to be very personable and friendly. Fast, fast in everything. He was fast."

BBM

God forgive me for this, but has ML's beret grown onto his head?? Anybody who has been around Moscow for more than a few years and doesn't live under a rock will get that reference.

Love the guy half to death and absolutely the finest "bent" sense of humor I ever recall knowing, but I'm sure he only knows how to see the best in people, and wouldn't recognize a two-sided creepola like CC if it fell over on his pedal steel.

I trust that his wife, if she's spent any time around CC, has better instincts where that one is concerned.

Ack!

Would love at least some full quotes from those unidentified neighbors who called him a "little odd" and having what they called "obvious women troubles." Out of context quotes leave you hanging...

I too was surprised to hear that it was a woman that shot herself. You just don't hear that very often. If it was me on Tubbs hill I would be right along with you in takin the header into the rocks. I had my sweet 16 party on that hill... good thing I was a non drinker back then!

And still, I'd feel a lot better if Friend or Wilcox check in tonight and confirm for certain this is NOT Rachael. It's that "about" 41 that leaves the possibility open, although it seems an odd number for police to come up with. Sounds as if she had ID on her?

Not to be morose, but if you are going to off yourself outside your home, it is helpful for LE in making a quick ID. Another thing I find odd about their rush to "apparent suicide" call. Do women take their ID along, especially if they are of clear intent beforehand that they are going to shoot themselves?

I tend to carry my driver's license in jeans pocket, but ONLY if I am going somewhere that I don't want to be bothered carrying a purse. Marching off to Tubbs Hill with a firearm is not when it would occur to me "I'd better take that license along."

Or else it was somebody that LE is well familiar with, and maybe busted recently. They seem to "know" a number of ne'er-do-wells on sight around here.

In my opinion, it sounds like someone was a TWEEKER!

And still, I'd feel a lot better if Friend or Wilcox check in tonight and confirm for certain this is NOT Rachael. It's that "about" 41 that leaves the possibility open, although it seems an odd number for police to come up with. Sounds as if she had ID on her?

Not to be morose, but if you are going to off yourself outside your home, it is helpful for LE in making a quick ID. Another thing I find odd about their rush to "apparent suicide" call. Do women take their ID along, especially if they are of clear intent beforehand that they are going to shoot themselves?

I tend to carry my driver's license in jeans pocket, but ONLY if I am going somewhere that I don't want to be bothered carrying a purse. Marching off to Tubbs Hill with a firearm is not when it would occur to me "I'd better take that license along."

Or else it was somebody that LE is well familiar with, and maybe busted recently. They seem to "know" a number of ne'er-do-wells on sight around here.

Hello to everyone. No one for LE or the liaison Susan Martz has called us to say that the woman found was Rachael. In fact, I had not even heard about this story until a friend called and told me. Makes my heart sink into my gut, but from the sound of all the circumstances, to me it does not sound like it is Rachael, but you never know. I talked to one of her daughters today and apparently LE is sending out some cadaver dogs tomorrow. I don't know where, so if I get more info on it I will post an update. I also found out the CC had told someone in jail that "they will never find her". GOD HELP US FIND HER TO GIVE THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! I couldn't believe the crap CC's neighbors were saying!! So the man knew how to work, SO WHAT?!?!!! That does not stop him from being a complete psychopath/sociopath. In fact, that is a characteristic of being a sociopath. To be able to schmooze people and get them to believe that you are a kind hearted person and does no wrong. That way he can turn around and do evil things and get away with it, but only for some time. Not forever. Just remember what people said about Ted Bundy. He was such a handsome and charming man. There's no way he could have done that......
Anyway, LE seems to think that they are real close to finding her and they are like 99% sure that he did not act alone. Only a matter of time before we find out the whole truth. I wish Charles would see that, so he could stop jerking us around and just come out with it already. But I just have a feeling that he is getting off on having all "the power" in this situation and he is going to ride it for as long as he can. SICK SICK B*****D!!!

Hello to everyone. No one for LE or the liaison Susan Martz has called us to say that the woman found was Rachael. In fact, I had not even heard about this story until a friend called and told me. Makes my heart sink into my gut, but from the sound of all the circumstances, to me it does not sound like it is Rachael, but you never know. I talked to one of her daughters today and apparently LE is sending out some cadaver dogs tomorrow. I don't know where, so if I get more info on it I will post an update. I also found out the CC had told someone in jail that "they will never find her". GOD HELP US FIND HER TO GIVE THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! I couldn't believe the crap CC's neighbors were saying!! So the man knew how to work, SO WHAT?!?!!! That does not stop him from being a complete psychopath/sociopath. In fact, that is a characteristic of being a sociopath. To be able to schmooze people and get them to believe that you are a kind hearted person and does no wrong. That way he can turn around and do evil things and get away with it, but only for some time. Not forever. Just remember what people said about Ted Bundy. He was such a handsome and charming man. There's no way he could have done that......
Anyway, LE seems to think that they are real close to finding her and they are like 99% sure that he did not act alone. Only a matter of time before we find out the whole truth. I wish Charles would see that, so he could stop jerking us around and just come out with it already. But I just have a feeling that he is getting off on having all "the power" in this situation and he is going to ride it for as long as he can. SICK SICK B*****D!!!

BBM

Hoping no new is good news, at least for Rachael's family. Somebody out there has lost a friend, sister, daughter, mom or ???

I pray what we have to treat as rumor turns out to be him running at the mouth and was somehow recorded. Is he already trying to work a plea deal? Does LE KNOW he killed Rachael?

Were those helicopters flying this weekend looking for Rachael, or something else?

Lastly, AMEN and AMEN to everything in all caps!

Thanks for the update Wilcox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member