WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ~ I had to take a break or lose my mind, but I never stop thinking of Sky, Lisa, Ayla and the many other sweet babies missing.

Can anyone remind me as to where her family is? Are they all in Russia? Or is it just that no one is willing to help her?

Her mother lives in Issaquah (about a 20-30 minute drive from Redmond), her brother was in Seattle and her father lives in Russia. I believe the last story about her father came from Julia's mother who said that after his visit to the US right when Sky went missing he returned to Russia and ran off with a prostitute and is nowhere that he can be contacted.

It's all a very strange story.

When I first joined WS I did not under stand the term ' bumping for ' this or that child. But now I do when I go through just the threads I follow, I am so sad when one of ' my ' kids is on my OWN page 2 ................ I wish there were not so many. It's a horrible world when a precious baby goes missing and we have to keep bumping him up to keep his story fresh and the only reason we have to is NOT because we don't care or forgot but because in the mean time another 100 or 200 or 1000 babies have met the same or similar or unknown fate. Bumping for Sky and every missing child !

Such a sweet post...

I hope all of you Moms and Moms-to-be had a great Mother's Day! :blowkiss:

Ugh. Good catch. Where are you, sky?

Edited to add it's gross how she posts that totally outdated, "sexy sunkissed" photo of herself while going on about how she'll do ANYTHING , just grosses me out.

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

Up Up Up the slide you go baby boy!!!! :giggle:

The wind blew really hard lastnight. I have a feeling today will be spent replacing some of Sky's flyers.

We're lookin for you Little Man. :please:

She fails to mention how she can't be trusted around children, will starve them as opposed to cleaning up their messes, will leave them unattended for up 10 hours at a stretch, and will "disappear" them in a pinch.

I wonder how long it will take her to realize that there isn't some rich saviour out there, waiting to save her from 'all this'?

She is the only one who can save herself now, and that's by taking the only career left open to her. Bringing Sky home.

From Julia's point of view, it's probably sad. But it's true. Her future is is all about Sky now, until he's home.

That Craigslist posting made me sick. She should add Filicide to that resume. MOO Always praying for Sky.....we all love you little man.

I wonder how many men have fallen for her crap and responded to her ads.

So she's being evicted from her government subsidized housing, huh???? I wonder how that happened. After all, doesn't she have two little kids alive and living with her??? Isn't that how she got the housing allotment to start with??? Oh yeh, that's right, she doesn't have two little alive kids living with her, one has totally disappeared off the face of the earth and the other one is living with her father now because she can't keep track of them and lost one.

What a tough pickle to be in. Lost her son when she left him alone in a car, lost her daughter because she couldn't take care of her properly, lost her home because I guess someone caught up with her lies, and recently lost a "job" according to her ads.

Weird how her father went back to the Ukraine around the same time Sky disappeared, now no one in his family in America knows where he is???? Hmmmmm. Back to wondering if someone in their family took Sky to Ukraine and is hiding him just to stick it to Solomon.

Hugs and kisses to the Sky Crew.

Her husband left her with no money and took the car!!!!!.

Perhaps she schould have stated the truth that her ex husband is looking after their daughter with no financial help from her. Also, perhaps he needs the car a little bit more than her seeing as her has a child to look after.

I have never heard of such a selfish woman in the whole of my life. The whole ad screams me me me !!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really doubt Sky has gone back to the Ukraine. Apart from all the passport and document requirements, Julia says she comes from a small, rural community? Grandad just turning up with a baby and no family would surely be looked at askance?

Unless he moved to a big city, of course. There's still the problem of passports though. Do babies have their own passports in the US, or do parents have children on theirs, until they are a certain age?

Here is the Ukraine Interpol page. Sky's not on the missing lists, so I guess LE haven't put out an international alert.

http://www.interpol.int/Member-countries/Europe/Ukraine

I wonder if they should have done? Even if it's just because getting news about Sky out in Ukraine might elicit some information. You never know....

If Grandad has really gone missing, maybe they should put out an alert for him - probably best not to choose Julia to head up the search though.

So she's being evicted from her government subsidized housing, huh???? I wonder how that happened. After all, doesn't she have two little kids alive and living with her??? Isn't that how she got the housing allotment to start with??? Oh yeh, that's right, she doesn't have two little alive kids living with her, one has totally disappeared off the face of the earth and the other one is living with her father now because she can't keep track of them and lost one.

What a tough pickle to be in. Lost her son when she left him alone in a car, lost her daughter because she couldn't take care of her properly, lost her home because I guess someone caught up with her lies, and recently lost a "job" according to her ads.

Weird how her father went back to the Ukraine around the same time Sky disappeared, now no one in his family in America knows where he is???? Hmmmmm. Back to wondering if someone in their family took Sky to Ukraine and is hiding him just to stick it to Solomon.

Hugs and kisses to the Sky Crew.

BBM: I don't know that she's being evicted from her housing. She isn't living in government housing. She lives, reportedly, in the same place, but she has a mobile Section 8 voucher (the best I understand). I'm sure she needs money so she can survive. She will only qualify for very little elsewhere - food stamps, etc. She would still have bills to pay. :twocents:

I really, really doubt Sky has gone back to the Ukraine. Apart from all the passport and document requirements, Julia says she comes from a small, rural community? Grandad just turning up with a baby and no family would surely be looked at askance?

Unless he moved to a big city, of course. There's still the problem of passports though. Do babies have their own passports in the US, or do parents have children on theirs, until they are a certain age?

BBM: Unfortunately, children are removed from the US way too often. Check out the number of International Child Abduction cases. Where there is a will..there is a way.

With that said, I don't think Sky was whisked off to the Ukraine, but I think there is something to be said about that families silence. Why would her mom not be screaming "WHERE IS MY GRANDSON?!" Same can be said for Stan and Julia's Dad...not to mention Julia. Why aren't they taking an interesting in FINDING SKY?!!!

What is Grandpa's name? Surely we can find him. Didn't the FBI have someone speak to him immediately following Sky's disappearance? I thought he cheated on Julia's mom (thus the divorce) and he was remarried (or has a live-in). Maybe Julia's mom is calling the "other woman" a prostitute out of spite? IDK

BBM: I don't know that she's being evicted from her housing. She isn't living in government housing. She lives, reportedly, in the same place, but she has a mobile Section 8 voucher (the best I understand). I'm sure she needs money so she can survive. She will only qualify for very little elsewhere - food stamps, etc. She would still have bills to pay. :twocents:

BBM: Unfortunately, children are removed from the US way too often. Check out the number of International Child Abduction cases. Where there is a will..there is a way.

With that said, I don't think Sky was whisked off to the Ukraine, but I think there is something to be said about that families silence. Why would her mom not be screaming "WHERE IS MY GRANDSON?!" Same can be said for Stan and Julia's Dad...not to mention Julia. Why aren't they taking an interesting in FINDING SKY?!!!

What is Grandpa's name? Surely we can find him. Didn't the FBI have someone speak to him immediately following Sky's disappearance? I thought he cheated on Julia's mom (thus the divorce) and he was remarried (or has a live-in). Maybe Julia's mom is calling the "other woman" a prostitute out of spite? IDK

Good post !!
I guess Im thinking that the theory, regarding Sky being taken to another country,is just as feasible as any other theory. OR..maybe I just would rather have Sky being kidnapped,instead of murdered. Either way,I still consider it a small possibility.
One article...a longggg time ago,talks about how Julia wanted to take Sky and little M away to the UKraine,before he disappeared. That always sticks in the back of my head.

Here is that article. Its from Nov. 22,2011. OMG..that seems so long ago. Wow.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-relatives-in-Ukraine-134364563.htm

Julia Biryukova, Sky's mother, has Ukrainian roots, and asked a judge, prior to her son’s disappearance, for permission to take Sky and his sister to the country. Acting on a tip, KING 5 News called the home of Sky’s maternal grandfather in the Eastern European country.

Good post !!
I guess Im thinking that the theory, regarding Sky being taken to another country,is just as feasible as any other theory. OR..maybe I just would rather have Sky being kidnapped,instead of murdered. Either way,I still consider it a small possibility.
One article...a longggg time ago,talks about how Julia wanted to take Sky and little M away to the UKraine,before he disappeared. That always sticks in the back of my head.

Here is that article. Its from Nov. 22,2011. OMG..that seems so long ago. Wow.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-relatives-in-Ukraine-134364563.htm

I'm with you GK, I'd love for Sky to be kidnapped than murdered. Living in the Ukraine vs. being murdered (especially at the hands of someone he trusted) is a much better option. I'm like Solomon, I won't give up complete hope until a body is found. I just wish there would be a big break in this case.

Also, remember, Julia was interested in moving to Scottsdale, AZ. Did we ever find a connection to that area?

I'm looking at her FB account right now (https://www.facebook.com/Julia0381) and she does have a friend "SD" in Phoenix. She has lost a few friends as well. Her current friend count is only 120. Two of her friends still have Sky as their profile pic (well, one of them has the missing persons flier). Kudos to them!

ETA: Here's a pic that Solomon has added to his FB:

By government housing, I meant Section 8 housing. That's what it was called in the olden days. Housing subsidized by the government, of some sort. City, state, federal, housing provided by someone else other than the person living in it. FWIW.

I'm with you GK, I'd love for Sky to be kidnapped than murdered. Living in the Ukraine vs. being murdered (especially at the hands of someone he trusted) is a much better option. I'm like Solomon, I won't give up complete hope until a body is found. I just wish there would be a big break in this case.

Also, remember, Julia was interested in moving to Scottsdale, AZ. Did we ever find a connection to that area?

I'm looking at her FB account right now (https://www.facebook.com/Julia0381) and she does have a friend "SD" in Phoenix. She has lost a few friends as well. Her current friend count is only 120. Two of her friends still have Sky as their profile pic (well, one of them has the missing persons flier). Kudos to them!

ETA: Here's a pic that Solomon has added to his FB:

That's where I am, I'd rather little Sky is in the Ukraine with his maternal family members than dead. That way there is a chance he will one day be reunited with his father.

Julia's family seems too unconcerned with Sky missing and I have to wonder why. Are they all so detached emotionally from other family members while at the same time so vehemently protect Julia???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll