WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyMetalwala_zpse6aff08b.jpg

Additionally, WHO DOES JULIA KNOW IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA?
Julia said she would stop making demands for child support if Solomon would give her the freedom to leave. "To allow her to take the children to Russia or Scottsdale, Arizona,"

Two weeks later, Sky 'disappeared'.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133894908.html

Ironic that SO now lives in Mesa (about 20ish minutes from Scottsdale)???

The "In Pursuit of Justice: Sky Metalwala" FB page has recently posted a drawer full of affidavits regarding the Metalwala/Biryukova divorce. Some have to do with Julia's actual health or mental health problems or lack thereof. Quite interesting. although the owner of this FB page seems to be rather unsure of Solomon's being a good guy or a bad buy. Scroll down page a bit to see the documents.

Some of the documents even get some sympathy for Julia going, although that means you have to believe every word is truth, or that what Julia told her Mother and/or brother was the truth. Interesting. Maybe these have been posted here before, if so, sorry.

Am I allowed to post a link to the FB page?

The "In Pursuit of Justice: Sky Metalwala" FB page has recently posted a drawer full of affidavits regarding the Metalwala/Biryukova divorce. Some have to do with Julia's actual health or mental health problems or lack thereof. Quite interesting. although the owner of this FB page seems to be rather unsure of Solomon's being a good guy or a bad buy. Scroll down page a bit to see the documents.

Some of the documents even get some sympathy for Julia going, although that means you have to believe every word is truth, or that what Julia told her Mother and/or brother was the truth. Interesting. Maybe these have been posted here before, if so, sorry.

Had some interesting posts actually. Also some interesting pictures. I as well as the owner of the site would like to know who took those pictures too.

Also does anyone else notice the fact that M has the same clothes on in all photos, but her hair is different. But what also gets me is the lady with glasses has the same clothes on meaning it was the same day.

Almost two years since Sky has been missing. No news is unacceptable!

Never forgetting you, Sky...

I saw that. I can't believe someone would have sympathy for her. Just because she swore in an affidavit that he abused her doesn't prove it. Again, it's her word against his. Currently, I have no reason to believe anything she says or has ever said.

I had opened the docs and started reading them and closed it all out. Why should I read it? (just asking that as a general ? not necessarily to you) After all, she has done NOTHING to "find" her baby boy!!! She knows exactly what happened and where she put him! GRRRR!!!! :banghead:

A little more than 20 days and it will have been 2 years. If she is so "well" that she can find a job, she can talk about his "disappearance".

It's time for SKY'S LAW! Parents/guardians/adults/whomever should NEVER be allowed to hide behind their 5th Amendment right when a child's life is at stake!

I've been out of touch with this thread for a bit. Remind me, who is SO?

SO is Shelbi - Julia's friend who she called that day to pick up her and MM when the car "ran out of gas". I believe she is also the one that called 911. I'm not positive about that.

SO is Shelbi - Julia's friend who she called that day to pick up her and MM when the car "ran out of gas". I believe she is also the one that called 911. I'm not positive about that.

Yes she did call 911. Is SO the lady in the costco pictures with M

Yes she did call 911. Is SO the lady in the costco pictures with M

IIRC, yes. She is the one in the Costco pictures.

No, the lady in the Costco pictures is Sue J. Another "friend" of Julia that hasn't said a word asking WHERE IS SKY????

IIRC, SO did speak with the police way back in Nov 2011. So, at least she was cooperating. However, why aren't these friends that say the love Sky speaking out asking the public for help??? Or do they know something???

I agree with the posts on this page 29 of websleuths!

About some possible abuse of Julia by Solomon, I am not condoning abuse. It would be understandable if you had to live with a woman who was not feeding your young children, would not go outside, would not allow you to do a laundry list of things in your own home, etc.. that sooner or later you would lash out in some way. I think he has admitted to being very frustrated and that he is not totally innocent in that department. I still believe that she is the one lying about most things. There may be some bits of truth in what she claims, I do not believe it is the entire truth.

In the end, the child is missing, and she was the one who had physical custody of him at the time. Except for the details of their last arbitration meeting and that she may have been about to lose custody of the kids or Solomon was about to be allowed to see the children, and that all of this was coming to a head a few days before Sky went missing, the rest of their divorce is not really an issue when it comes to Sky being missing.

No, the lady in the Costco pictures is Sue J. Another "friend" of Julia that hasn't said a word asking WHERE IS SKY????

IIRC, SO did speak with the police way back in Nov 2011. So, at least she was cooperating. However, why aren't these friends that say the love Sky speaking out asking the public for help??? Or do they know something???

Thank you for the correction. I posted earlier about this lady and M and M hair. I have just realised this was the day M was taken for haircut. So the down hair picture was taken after.

Another day goes by and no word of Sky... Never giving up sweet boy, you will never be forgotten by your Sky Crew...

It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since Sky went missing. I would still love to believe that Julia passed Sky off to one of her relatives who secreted him out of the United States and he's being raised in the Ukraine. She's just acting too casual. Either she killed him and has no conscience, or she wanted to make sure Solomon didn't get him and had him taken out of the country. There are ways. There are always ways to steal a child and get him out of the country. It's happened many times. IMO, JMO, MOO Sky is not forgotten.

This is the case that made me sign up for WS. Although I've never posted here I just read the posts here.....This case still haunts me until this day. Really sad. I remember I thought her facebook was very strange she listened and posted music that 10 year olds liked. I'm sure that has all been discussed here. I just wanted to come in and catch up, since I haven't in the last year. There needs to be justice for Sky. Where ever he is. :(

Stopping in to see what's happening on this case and bumping for our Sky. I've written to the Bellevue Police Department to see if there are any updates that can be shared. I will post whatever I find out. Thanks for hanging in there, Sky Crew.

I haven't been here in forever -- but never stop thinking/wondering about this sweet little boy. Hoped I would come back and find that something - anything would have changed ----- so sad that's not the case.

I really do not understand why LE never did anything with the mother?

Couldn't Solomon file a civil action against his ex-wife -- in which she would be compelled to testify - or at least through out her right to remain silent?

*sigh* This story makes me so sad - and I so want it to be a happy ending with the child off somewhere being raised by extended family somewhere. I just feel like if that were the case though, both children, not just one, would have gone missing.

The news that a Colorado court will release the 1999 indictments of John and Patsy Ramsey in the death and child abuse of their daughter, JonBenet, made me wonder why a grand jury has never been convened in Sky's case. Isn't there enough evidence to call together a group of people and present the evidence to them -- and to compel Julia to testify? Anyone have some insight into why this hasn't happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member