WalMart Sells X-Rated Straws?

To me, if the straws look like anything sexual it's a penis with testicles. I probably wouldn't notice it, but an older kid might and start teasing other kids about the straws.

To me, if the straws look like anything sexual it's a penis with testicles. I probably wouldn't notice it, but an older kid might and start teasing other kids about the straws.

bawaaaa
I'm still seeing the space shuttle.:p

A mother bought a package of fun-shaped straws, and found 2 of the straws to strongly resemble a male's anatomy.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/...ubmit=submit&oid=2&mr=1&cid=6500&pid=16468211

Both of my sisters work at WalMarts in other parts of the country, I will ask them if the straws have been pulled at their stores.

Tammie in Miami

Um I am not sure what the issue is??
I buy bra's and T backs at Walmart the once a year I get there??

ETA.. a straw is a male thing from the beginning of time.
everyone just stop an look at the most recent disney classic DVD covers.. Male looking anatomy???

to me the straws could have represented MANY things! There is no one (offensive) thing that stands out to me!

Um I am not sure what the issue is??
I buy bra's and T backs at Walmart the once a year I get there??

ETA.. a straw is a male thing from the beginning of time.
everyone just stop an look at the most recent disney classic DVD covers.. Male looking anatomy???

Oh yeahhhh, we have the original Little Mermaid video cover! :eek:

Am I the only one waiting for to add his two bits to this thread? (Or Stan?)

:D

I say kudos to the woman at all, if she found the straws AND they were on her list when she went to Wal-Mart.

I always come home missing something like that because Wal-Mart sticks the straws in weird places. Maybe that's a sexual innuendo in itself.

Some people do have way too much time on their hands.

I say kudos to the woman at all, if she found the straws AND they were on her list when she went to Wal-Mart.

I always come home missing something like that because Wal-Mart sticks the straws in weird places. Maybe that's a sexual innuendo in itself.

Some people do have way too much time on their hands.

:clap: :clap:

Amen, sister. I can never find anything at Walmart. I just can't figure that place out, so I don't go anymore.

The things people complain about.......
She bought the straws for her 3 yr old daughter.... highly unlikely her 3 yr old would even think like that. My 5 yr old son thought the straws looked like guitars and the pink one looked like a roller coaster.

That's what I was going to say. A small child would never make the connection. Someone should tell that woman she just has a perverted mind.

it would not even dawn on me to think those were shaped like anything other than weird shapes. but then i'm not looking for things. i never do. i'm very naive.

Has anyone seen Death to Smoochy?

It's a...a...Spaceship!!

I've seen penis shaped straws at the adult bookstore, these look nothing like penises. If they look that way to this woman, I have to wonder where she's seeing penises because they look like none I've ever seen.

Remember that game we all played as kids where we'd look at the clouds and see shapes and pictures, it seems to me that some people like to play that game for a quick buck these days.

:waitasec: Well, they sort of outline testicles and penis, if you *REEEALLY* stretch. :crazy: ETA: And the only reason I saw the outline in the first place is because they said it resembled "male anatomy". I probably wouldn't have seen it on my own.

I've seen penis shaped straws at the adult bookstore, these look nothing like penises. If they look that way to this woman, I have to wonder where she's seeing penises because they look like none I've ever seen.

LOL....I agree, it's nothing like ones I've seen either!!

Now I can see if she bought a book for her daughter and inside were pictures out of Hustler or some other magazine, then I could see her getting upset.
Give me a break!!

Has anyone seen Death to Smoochy?

It's a...a...Spaceship!!

OMG!!! I was soooo thinking of that!!

Andrea Bailey says her concern is not the $1.69 she paid for the straws, but what might happen to other families with kids a little older than Ashlynn.

Exactly what does she think might happen?? :waitasec:

Seems to me this girl has some issues if that is what she saw when looking at some twisty straws! And you wonder why when she called Walmart they treated her funny???

I agree that someone has WAY too much time on their hands.

Maybe it's been a while since this woman has "gotten some" and she's projecting her frustrations out on a bunch of straws? You know, sort of like a starving person seeing everything as food? :crazy:

The things people complain about.......
She bought the straws for her 3 yr old daughter.... highly unlikely her 3 yr old would even think like that. My 5 yr old son thought the straws looked like guitars and the pink one looked like a roller coaster.

I thought guitars too untill my husband said look again. My 7 year old says hats

This poor woman needs help. She's obviously bored out of her mind and taking it out on straws.

Nothing to do but laugh at her. And at Wal-Mart for actually pulling the straws.

Well, if you really look at the pink straw it looks like a woman's chest and the center could be....

:rolleyes:

P.S. When I first saw the "male" straw I thought it sorta looked like the space shuttle. **shrugs**

Me too, I thought rocket right off the bat. I doubt kids would think this looked like male anatomy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back