was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything else that can come out?

-we have phones that are stolen along with a baby
-these phones were restricted but someone could call out on them
-conveniently DB was drunk so conveniently she wouldn't remember things
-either both boys were sleeping with DB or just one of them was and a stray kitten
-we have an MW who says she's only been in the neighborhood passing by and doesn't know the Irwins. But, strangely enough, she dated Jersey. Oh, which means that she was the gf that lived in that house just down from the Irwins.
-we have two sightings of men carrying a diaper clad baby around
-we have a video of a white blob by a gas station somewhat near the dumpster that was set on fire
-now we have the brother sleeping at the house and, lo and behold, he didn't hear a darn thing either while an intruder came in through the window, turned on most of the lights, took Baby Lisa and the three cell phones and walked out through the front door.

Seriously?

BBM: she doesn't know the Irwins.. that doesn't mean she don't know DB's family.... so maybe she is telling the truth:crazy:

These people make me crazy. If you saw your child was not in her crib, wouldn't you wake up little brother to find out if he knew where she was? I don't think PN was there when LE arrived. Did they delay calling 911 so he could skoot? Or was he on a special mission for his sister? I just hope this means that LE is on track to cut through the bs and find out what happened to this beautiful child.

still somewhat skeptical of this information (and actually, most information in the case) but i would just like to point out again, that just because we didn't hear this from DB doesn't mean she didn't reveal it. and of course, it doesn't mean the police haven't known about it since the beginning.

i think there is a lot we don't know, a lot even the media isn't revealing for whatever reason. i keep thinking about the interview they did with Megyn Kelly that was 2 hours long, but we only saw less than 40 minutes of it.

Are we even sure there really was a dumpster fire or did someone just see MW behind the dumpster with her head sticking up?

:floorlaugh:

There have been rumors to this tune since the start, I've just not posted them since they were just that.

It's funny, isn't it? How often the rumors pan out.

Lisa went missing around Oct. 3rd. What reason could he have for not stating this now?

I'm sure LE knew or had their suspicions.......there's no telling what we may find out down the road that LE has known all along...but the timing of it coming out is interesting. I think the heat's getting turned up.

These people make me crazy. If you saw your child was not in her crib, wouldn't you wake up little brother to find out if he knew where she was? I don't think PN was there when LE arrived. Did they delay calling 911 so he could skoot? Or was he on a special mission for his sister? I just hope this means that LE is on track to cut through the bs and find out what happened to this beautiful child.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say-brother was on a mission!!

One station is in Springfield, MO and the other is in St. Louis, MO. The sites seem legit to me (with a cursory look).

I'm sure LE knew or had their suspicions.......there's no telling what we may find out down the road that LE has known all along...but the timing of it coming out is interesting. I think the heat's getting turned up.

tehcloser,
gotcha! Won't it be wonderful if the heat's turned up high enough to find Lisa?

Is there anything else that can come out?

-we have phones that are stolen along with a baby
-these phones were restricted but someone could call out on them
-conveniently DB was drunk so conveniently she wouldn't remember things
-either both boys were sleeping with DB or just one of them was and a stray kitten
-we have an MW who says she's only been in the neighborhood passing by and doesn't know the Irwins. But, strangely enough, she dated Jersey. Oh, which means that she was the gf that lived in that house just down from the Irwins.
-we have two sightings of men carrying a diaper clad baby around in the wee hours of the morning
-we have a video of a white blob by a gas station somewhat near the dumpster that was set on fire
-now we have the brother sleeping at the house and, lo and behold, he didn't hear a darn thing either while an intruder came in through the window, turned on most of the lights, took Baby Lisa and the three cell phones and walked out through the front door.

Seriously?

MW said the 8:30 call was from "one of the family phones". We don't know if it was one of the restricted cell phones. Could have been the brother's phone.

still somewhat skeptical of this information (and actually, most information in the case) but i would just like to point out again, that just because we didn't hear this from DB doesn't mean she didn't reveal it. and of course, it doesn't mean the police haven't known about it since the beginning.

i think there is a lot we don't know, a lot even the media isn't revealing for whatever reason. i keep thinking about the interview they did with Megyn Kelly that was 2 hours long, but we only saw less than 40 minutes of it.

I don't see how this piece of information could be left out this long, even if cut out of an interview, it would have been reported. Once its out, its out.

We have to remember though, brother doesn't fit ANY of the descriptions given by the witnesses who saw the man carrying a baby. Just sayin...

We have to remember though, brother doesn't fit ANY of the descriptions given by the witnesses who saw the man carrying a baby. Just sayin...

Well those witnesses descriptions don't exactly fit each others either.

This is absolutely true, and if we go with DB telling the truth, then none of it really matters. What matters is where is Lisa… if DB doesn't remember then we're just left at square one. I'm betting, that, just like the wine, the police have known it from the start.

Media have been known to gradually release "new" information to keep a story going. LE may even be doing some slow leakage for tactical reasons. I know they know more than we do,and I know they have good reasons for playing things close to the vest.

He was sleeping too, with the lights on. I wonder where he we sleeping. :waitasec::waitasec:

In the other thread about the brother, someone stated that he slept in the trailer at the back of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther