We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I want them to have a shot at Justice and this may be their only. And on the "Stacy Who" I wish the reporter had followed up with "The one on your witness list"

IIRC someone did say that and they came back with 'oh THAT Stacy....' and went on to the 'is there any proof she's dead' and 'I haven't spoken to my wife.....' crap.

Someone finally got Brodsky away from the cameras because there's a jury question. Like Vinnie said, Brodsky should be watching IS. If I never see these DT jokes again, it'll be fine with me.

In Session Joel Brodsky has just arrived on the fourth floor of the courthouse. Most of the attorneys are still missing, however, and the defendant has yet to be brought back into the courtroom.

In Session The prosecution team has just arrived, and entered the courtroom.

Kara Oko ‏@KaraOko
#DrewPeterson has entered the courtroom, most of the attorneys are in...judge is not yet on the bench.

IIRC someone did say that and they came back with 'oh THAT Stacy....' and went on to the 'is there any proof she's dead' and 'I haven't spoken to my wife.....' crap.

Someone finally got Brodsky away from the cameras because there's a jury question. Like Vinnie said, Brodsky should be watching IS. If I never see these DT jokes again, it'll be fine with me.

I think the jury is well aware of WHO Stacy is and why she's isn't there.

Thanks for the clarafication. I think when it was said and they laughed my brain muted. Yes the 15 minutes are over. Loooong over.

My husband just gave me his opinion - I didn't ask him - he thinks he's going to walk. :maddening:

This just made things worse. Imagine if DP walks, men will think they can get away with killing their wives. :waitasec:

Most men don't want to kill their wives. And those who do will go ahead and do it regardless of what happens to DP. Was there a rash of women castrating their husbands after Lorena Bobbit got away with a 90 day stay in a psych hospital? Was there a sudden rise in wife murder after OJ got acquitted?

No and no. So don't panic. Even if he gets acquitted, he won't go unpunished. He's already been convicted in the court of public opinion, and that's not a pleasant position for anyone to find themselves in either.

In Session Defendant Drew Peterson has just been brought into the courtroom.

Most men don't want to kill their wives. And those who do will go ahead and do it regardless of what happens to DP. Was there a rash of women castrating their husbands after Lorena Bobbit got away with a 90 day stay in a psych hospital? Was there a sudden rise in wife murder after OJ got acquitted?

No and no. So don't panic. Even if he gets acquitted, he won't go unpunished. He's already been convicted in the court of public opinion, and that's not a pleasant position for anyone to find themselves in either.

yep, just go read the CA sidebar thread.

I think the jury is well aware of WHO Stacy is and why she's isn't there.

They very well may. It is not suppose to enter into their deliberations. Even I could set that aside and still convict DP LOL

They very well may. It is not suppose to enter into their deliberations. Even I could set that aside and still convict DP LOL

me too, DP is just slime and most can tell just by looking at him and watching his mannerisms..

Thanks for the clarafication. I think when it was said and they laughed my brain muted. Yes the 15 minutes are over. Loooong over.

No kidding. 15 minutes of them is like a lifetime of crap you can't erase. I still can't get over the Lopez closing. Lopez and Brodsky hyped that waaaaaaay more than it was worth imo.

In Session Prosecutor Glasgow has left the courtroom, and is chatting with court personnel in the hallway. It appears that the rest of the attorneys are inside the courtroom.

Minute by minute coverage by In Session. Love it!!

I love Beth Karas. She just reported that the defense team asked Judge B if they could talk to DP in the hallway. The Judge responded that he is not in the habit of having a defendant hold court in the hallway and that you can go down to his holding cell.

Judge B seems to have taken a big turn the last 10 days or so.

Christine Cornell (sketch artist) on IS. Stated she felt the Jurors dressed alike to send a message. Message being hey we are here. Stop ignoring us. Words to that effect.

In Session Glasgow is now back in the courtroom. Everybody seems to just be waiting for Judge Burmila.

:waiting:

Interesting comment on IS. Brodsky (I think) asked if he could have a private conference with Drew in the hall since the jurors are using the jury room. Judge told them they could go to the holding cell!

@Stacy St. Clair: #drewpeterson jury asks two questions: wants DP's phone records for weekend of savio death and Neil Schori testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeEss91