We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session Judge Burmila takes the bench. He notes that he’s received two questions from the jury. The first, at 11:10 CT, asked, “Can we have Drew Peterson’s phone records (2/28-3/31), and Neil Schori’s testimony?” The second question, from 11:15 CT, asks for Stacy Peterson’s phone records (2/28-3/3) and Harry Smith’s testimony. Judge: “The case law is crystal clear: I can’t give them the transcript . . . transcripts, if they are made available, are going to be read to the jury.”

why can't they each get a copy and read for themselves?

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson phone records won't show that Stacy called Drew weekend Savio died cuz she used nextel radio feature that isn't tracked

#drewpeterson judge will not give jury transcript of Smith or Schori testimony.

WHAAAAAAT? WHY???

You've got to be kidding me! :banghead: :maddening:

:steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

agree, or they have one or two on the limb and their getting something to help those on the limb.

Or I could be completely wrong, and the jury are looking at things from a totally different starting point. I always value scientific evidence above everything else, so I would have started with the forensic pathologists. Others may differ.

Those questions are very very encouraging

#drewpeterson judge will not give jury transcript of Smith or Schori testimony.

WHAAAAAAT? WHY???

It's not unusual for a judge to tell a jury to use their recollection/notes instead of providing a transcript. Sometimes a request like this is granted, in the form of a read-back, but ime it is denied at least as often.

Most men don't want to kill their wives. And those who do will go ahead and do it regardless of what happens to DP. Was there a rash of women castrating their husbands after Lorena Bobbit got away with a 90 day stay in a psych hospital? Was there a sudden rise in wife murder after OJ got acquitted?

No and no. So don't panic. Even if he gets acquitted, he won't go unpunished. He's already been convicted in the court of public opinion, and that's not a pleasant position for anyone to find themselves in either.

I don't agree with your rational. If DP is free, he'll prey on another young girl sooner rather than later.
He thinks he's a magnet and plays dumb as to why that seems to be. He's an opportunist. I hate his type; wolves that wear sheeps clothing.

The only consolation is that he's getting older and closer to the blue pill so it may be harder for him to conquer.
Unfortunately when there's a will there's a way. He belongs behind bars imo.

#drewpeterson phone records won't show that Stacy called Drew weekend Savio died cuz she used nextel radio feature that isn't tracked

but their still thinking that it might not have been someone just falling in a tub.

I don't agree with your rational. If DP is free, he'll prey on another young girl sooner rather than later.
He thinks he's a magnet and plays dumb as to why that seems to be. He's an opportunist. I hate his type; wolves that wear sheeps clothing.

The only consolation is that he's getting older and closer to the blue pill so it may be harder for him to conquer.
Unfortunately when there's a will there's a way. He belongs behind bars imo.

That has nothing to do with my post. My rational wasn't anything to do with what DP would do if he were freed, I was responding to a poster who feared that all men will think they can kill their wives and get away with it if DP is acquitted.

I fear that they are just ruling out testimony/evidence that would suggest it wasnt an accident. (but that is just me trying to protect myself from being disappointed....I won't just be disappointed if this doesn't render a guilty verdict though)
Holding tight over here. Love to all of you!!!!

That doesn't look good for the defense. It looks like the jury have decided pretty quickly that this wasn't an accidental death.

It's a good sign the jury is asking questions. I recall a jury last summer that didn't ask one, and returned with the wrong verdict based on clueless "reasoning". Just sayin'

Questions:

1 Can we have DP's phone records from the weekend that KS died through March 1
Pastor Schori's testimony

2. Stacy's phone recordds through March 3
Harry Smith's testimony

(transcripts, if available, will be read to the jury)

Haven't followed the trial that closely, could someone summarize what the pastor and Harry Smith's testimony was about?

I think DP is toast.
Just common sense and they ain't releasing anyone the way others released CA.

In Session
6 minutes ago
Judge Burmila has received two questions from the jury.

The first asked, “Can we have Drew Peterson’s phone records (2/28-3/31), and Neil Schori’s testimony?” The second question asks for Stacy Peterson’s phone records (2/28-3/3) and Harry Smith’s testimony.

Judge: “The case law is crystal clear: I can’t give them the transcript . . . transcripts, if they are made available, are going to be read to the jury.”

Can this be any more confusing? I honestly don't know what to think now.

2m Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury just sent a 3rd question asking for Savio letter to prosecutors office and police report about alleged staircase incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoshanna777