WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still good people left in this world (and sometimes I think they are all here at WS!)

I am a member of TES but unable to travel from NJ to Orlando this weekend (believe me - I looked at last minutes airline fares!).

All you WS's out there - be careful and thank you - thank you for being the amazing people that you are. I know if I ever need help, I've got some great people to call:)

Hugs to all!:blowkiss:

=( blah, I had really hoped things had gotten more organized since LE has joined up with TES. Personally I think the teams should be divided in a way where you have at least one person with a dog on a team and someone on a 4 wheeler, someone with search experience, someone who can get in the water etc. I wonder if we can bring that up when we meet in the morning?

Exactly!!!!:yes:

God bless everyone who does anything to help in this search.

And Karma to those who sit on their behinds and insult the searchers.

Mr. Gigi and I are packing since we'll be there the whole weekend. We'll be leaving early (((Shudder)) :) but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that's going to be there!!!

Gigi and Mr. gigi and fellow searchers, be safe, God Speed and find our Baby.
Peace and love
Blink

I went out on the search for Caylee today and was kind of surprised by my experience. There was definitely more than the "dozen or so" people there, as was reported yesterday, but still not nearly enough. Although I know that everyone is there for sincere reasons, and has in someway been touched by this case, I felt like many of the volunteer searchers weren't as effective as they could've been. Our group leaders had no more experience or knowledge of the area etc. than any one else, they just simply raised their hand and accepted the job. The command center was fairly disorganized (searchers not knowing where to go, with who, what to look for), and changed while we were on a search. I was disturbed that the team leaders decided for themselves what findings were important and which weren't. As far as we were told, if we find something-we tell the leader-they call the command center. Most of the searchers are locals who took a day off from work to help out, but ended up standing around confused or unguided for too much of the valuable time. I plan on going back as much as possible (working around class/bus schedules). I hope that everyone can pull together better in the coming days so that Caylee can finally go home and so that everyone involved can find peace knowing the truth, good or bad.

I am sorry if this is what your experience was, but you should have told Tim Miller at the command center, not this board. We are not to divulge any details as to what you found, when you found it or where. You signed an agreement to that affect, did you not?

I just hope that your post doesn't discourage other potential searchers. I too have experienced some aspects to what you say but it was remedied in a hurry when questioned. Become part of the solution, not the problem. Everyone there is part of a "team".

Gigi, Mr. Gigi, Drumstick, I'll see you later tonight. Fingers crossed we find her.

=( blah, I had really hoped things had gotten more organized since LE has joined up with TES. Personally I think the teams should be divided in a way where you have at least one person with a dog on a team and someone on a 4 wheeler, someone with search experience, someone who can get in the water etc. I wonder if we can bring that up when we meet in the morning?

You may have 25 teams and 10 dogs and 7 ATV's. Just depends on what they have for resources at the time. If there is something you don't know and need to know....just ask. The TES people will explain anything.

I went out on the search for Caylee today and was kind of surprised by my experience. There was definitely more than the "dozen or so" people there, as was reported yesterday, but still not nearly enough. Although I know that everyone is there for sincere reasons, and has in someway been touched by this case, I felt like many of the volunteer searchers weren't as effective as they could've been. Our group leaders had no more experience or knowledge of the area etc. than any one else, they just simply raised their hand and accepted the job. The command center was fairly disorganized (searchers not knowing where to go, with who, what to look for), and changed while we were on a search. I was disturbed that the team leaders decided for themselves what findings were important and which weren't. As far as we were told, if we find something-we tell the leader-they call the command center. Most of the searchers are locals who took a day off from work to help out, but ended up standing around confused or unguided for too much of the valuable time. I plan on going back as much as possible (working around class/bus schedules). I hope that everyone can pull together better in the coming days so that Caylee can finally go home and so that everyone involved can find peace knowing the truth, good or bad.

Thanks to everyone searching..

I have been on a few and had similar experiences. Better to do something than nothing...but, now is the time to make a difference.

We need advocates in every state like Kelly Jolkwoski of Project Jason in NE and Monica Caison of Cue on NC.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Be prepared to start setting up resources state by state here on WS...it's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea