WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless you all for searching for this precious child! I live so far away in Iowa and can't help with the search but I can donate to TES and will do so through the paypal link that was on another thread.

You all have such big hearts and are wonderful people. Hopefully we can bring that baby home one way or the other.

Good Luck tomorrow and this weekend!

Please use the quote button and add your name to the post if you are planning on being there for the Saturday search.

Keep it going.....

I'm posting the ones I know.... thanks everyone!

gigi2009 and Mr. gigi

drumstick

baznme

halleyscomet

Flbeachdawg

nickismom

mom_of_five

Theonly1

:)

Sadly, I am pretty sure I won't be able to make it up this weekend. I will say though that in knowing drumstick, halleyscomet and speaking with others through ws, I am confident that you all will do an amazing job and help find the truth for Caylee. I also know that drumstick and halleyscomet will also be keeping an eye open for answers for Jennifer Kesse as well (at least in my honor).

Bless you all! Thank you thank you and thank you!

Of course--:D He changed his mind about the trailer and decided to just load up a BIG truck-it says Morgan Enterprises on the side and ICE in red letters. The name of his company is METRO ICE. Some of his trucks have signs and some don't. But it should be easy enough to spot.:D:dance:

My girlfriend is going to come to. So is Crystal from Monday's search!

WOW! Thank your husband for us! :eek:

Thank you too.

I am inspired by ALL OF YOU WS Searchers who plan volunteering this weekend to search. I want so much to be able to join you. :(

You are all Caylee's angels on the ground and my thoughts and prayers will be with each and everyone of you!!

Just reading the past couple pages of this thread, has me in tears. You are all "good" people. I am proud to post with such a wonderful group.

Just so you know, the SM (the monkeys) board has also been hard at work contacting people trying to get searchers. They have also paid for lunch everyday for the searchers. Ordering whatever they could over the phone with credit cards and having it delivered or finding a person on the ground to pick it up. One poster sent a giant shipment of beef jerky.

They got Pepsi to donate and deliver 2400 bottles of a fruit beverage. (which was delivered yesterday I believe) and today a poster was on the phone with Sysco Food Corp. all day. They held a company meeting and she received a phone call this evening that Sysco is sending a WHOLE TRUCKLOAD of food to TES's command center tomorrow.

Now 5000 lbs of ICE from gigi's hubby and tons of WS's feet on the ground in Orlando.

Caylee has a lot of people out that there loves her and wants her found. That is for sure.

Thank you again. I can say that enough. I am humbled by you all.

Let her be found. Let Jennifer Kesse be found. Let Trenton Duckett be found.
Let all the missing children be found.

Just so you know, the SM (the monkeys) board has also been hard at work contacting people trying to get searchers. They have also paid for lunch everyday for the searchers. Ordering whatever they could over the phone with credit cards and having it delivered or finding a person on the ground to pick it up. One poster sent a giant shipment of beef jerky.

They got Pepsi to donate and deliver 2400 bottles of a fruit beverage. (which was delivered yesterday I believe) and today a poster was on the phone with Sysco Food Corp. all day. They held a company meeting and she received a phone call this evening that Sysco is sending a WHOLE TRUCKLOAD of food to TES's command center tomorrow.

Now 5000 lbs of ICE from gigi's hubby and tons of WS's feet on the ground in Orlando.
It is incredible that so many people are doing so much! Thank you to everyone that is out there searching and to everyone that's taking care of them by sending supplies.

WOW! Thank your husband for us! :eek:

Thank you too.

I am inspired by ALL OF YOU WS Searchers who plan volunteering this weekend to search. I want so much to be able to join you. :(

You are all Caylee's angels on the ground and my thoughts and prayers will be with each and everyone of you!!

Just reading the past couple pages of this thread, has me in tears. You are all "good" people. I am proud to post with such a wonderful group.

Caylee has a lot of people out that there loves her and wants her found. That is for sure.

Thank you again. I can say that enough. I am humbled by you all.

Let her be found. Let Jennifer Kesse be found. Let Trenton Duckett be found.
Let all the missing children be found.

YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thank YOU!!! :blowkiss:

YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thank YOU!!! :blowkiss:

No, YOU ROCK!

I was just passing along some good news.

Bless you and everyone out there searching today and this weekend.

Stay safe, Caylee's Angels.

You are all in my thoughts.

I am bumping this up--I know everybody is focused on Casey being released. Nothing has changed-we still need to find Caylee. The best thing to do to counter all the attention the Anthony's want is to redirect it to what we want. We want to find Caylee.

I emailed all the news stations asking them to update on their websites and on the air that TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road.

Here is a list of the local stations. The more volunteers the better.

http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Us?pageId=5.11

desk@wkmg.com

tellthegm@cfnews13.com

gmeans@cfnews13.com

schavarie@cfnews13.com

Please get the word out to get more volunteers--the more we have, the louder Caylee's voice is. Please take 5 minutes and demand that the media gets the word out about volunteers and the new location of the command center. The only way to resolve this is to find Caylee. She deserves it.

I am so proud to know you all. My prayers are with you today and through the weekend. God Bless

I went out on the search for Caylee today and was kind of surprised by my experience. There was definitely more than the "dozen or so" people there, as was reported yesterday, but still not nearly enough. Although I know that everyone is there for sincere reasons, and has in someway been touched by this case, I felt like many of the volunteer searchers weren't as effective as they could've been. Our group leaders had no more experience or knowledge of the area etc. than any one else, they just simply raised their hand and accepted the job. The command center was fairly disorganized (searchers not knowing where to go, with who, what to look for), and changed while we were on a search. I was disturbed that the team leaders decided for themselves what findings were important and which weren't. As far as we were told, if we find something-we tell the leader-they call the command center. Most of the searchers are locals who took a day off from work to help out, but ended up standing around confused or unguided for too much of the valuable time. I plan on going back as much as possible (working around class/bus schedules). I hope that everyone can pull together better in the coming days so that Caylee can finally go home and so that everyone involved can find peace knowing the truth, good or bad.

This is what happened when I went also on Monday. I am going to go tomorrow...just hoping for better organization.

GOOD NEWS SEARCHERS! There is only a 10% chance of rain tomorrow! PHEW! Hannah will be OUT OF THE WAY! but it will be another 90 degree day with high humidity.

Make sure to bring bugspray, old shoes, and lots of water and sunscreen.

Stay safe and continue to be Caylee's voice!

I'm so proud of you all!

Just to let you know.... my tiny suv is loaded and inspite of the torrential downpour at the moment from Hanna I'm walking out the door.

In this weather it will take me about 3.5 hours to get there but the weather for the search tomorrow should be rainfree!

See you there!

you guys are great! This is what this forum is all about. From the days of the Ramsey case then to the Van Dam, Lacy Peterson etc. Websleuths you have come a long way.

Please use the quote button and add your name to the post if you are planning on being there for the Saturday search.

Keep it going.....

I'm posting the ones I know.... thanks everyone!

gigi2009 and Mr. gigi

drumstick

baznme

halleyscomet

Flbeachdawg

nickismom

mom_of_five

Theonly1
Mr. Socre8tv- only one of us can go- I'm bbsitting- GO TEAM!!!

Thanks Drumstick for starting this list and thanks Gigi2009 for setting a meeting place for WSers to meet at your ICE truck -Mr Socre8tv will be there.

If you will be at the search I encourage you to meet up with the group and add your name to this list. There is power in numbers!!! We will find that angel baby-together- I know we can. I wish this much effort was put forth for every missing child/person.

I am bumping this up--I know everybody is focused on Casey being released. Nothing has changed-we still need to find Caylee. The best thing to do to counter all the attention the Anthony's want is to redirect it to what we want. We want to find Caylee.

I emailed all the news stations asking them to update on their websites and on the air that TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road.

Here is a list of the local stations. The more volunteers the better.

http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Us?pageId=5.11

desk@wkmg.com

tellthegm@cfnews13.com

gmeans@cfnews13.com

schavarie@cfnews13.com

Please get the word out to get more volunteers--the more we have, the louder Caylee's voice is. Please take 5 minutes and demand that the media gets the word out about volunteers and the new location of the command center. The only way to resolve this is to find Caylee. She deserves it.

I live on the west coast of USA, so I can't go out and search but am grateful to send emails to media on Caylee's behalf, and send a donation to TES.

For Caylee!!!!

I went out on the search for Caylee today and was kind of surprised by my experience. There was definitely more than the "dozen or so" people there, as was reported yesterday, but still not nearly enough. Although I know that everyone is there for sincere reasons, and has in someway been touched by this case, I felt like many of the volunteer searchers weren't as effective as they could've been. Our group leaders had no more experience or knowledge of the area etc. than any one else, they just simply raised their hand and accepted the job. The command center was fairly disorganized (searchers not knowing where to go, with who, what to look for), and changed while we were on a search. I was disturbed that the team leaders decided for themselves what findings were important and which weren't. As far as we were told, if we find something-we tell the leader-they call the command center. Most of the searchers are locals who took a day off from work to help out, but ended up standing around confused or unguided for too much of the valuable time. I plan on going back as much as possible (working around class/bus schedules). I hope that everyone can pull together better in the coming days so that Caylee can finally go home and so that everyone involved can find peace knowing the truth, good or bad.

I couldn't have agreed with you more. I was also out there this morning and for a "first time" searcher, felt that it was very disorganized. We had no idea of where to go or what to do. At one point while we were standing around, we were handed a sheet of paper and told "find 10 people and make a team", we just kind of picked whoever walked up. Our team consisted of all new searchers who had no idea of what to do or what to look for. The Command guy who was in charge of organizing the search finally looked us and said "what are you guys waiting for, get out there" When we got ready to go out, our team lead ended up getting left behind. She eventually caught up with us. Luckily, she brought another person who had been involved in the searches all week and gave us guidance on what to and what not to tag. I just think that it would have been nice to have a little more structure.

Don't get me wrong, I think that Equusearch is doing a tremendous job and I cannot thank them enough for being here in Orlando and helping us try and find Caylee. Hopefully, we will be able to have some closure in this case and bring little Caylee home.

I couldn't have agreed with you more. I was also out there this morning and for a "first time" searcher, felt that it was very disorganized. We had no idea of where to go or what to do. At one point while we were standing around, we were handed a sheet of paper and told "find 10 people and make a team", we just kind of picked whoever walked up. Our team consisted of all new searchers who had no idea of what to do or what to look for. The Command guy who was in charge of organizing the search finally looked us and said "what are you guys waiting for, get out there" When we got ready to go out, our team lead ended up getting left behind. She eventually caught up with us. Luckily, she brought another person who had been involved in the searches all week and gave us guidance on what to and what not to tag. I just think that it would have been nice to have a little more structure.

Don't get me wrong, I think that Equusearch is doing a tremendous job and I cannot thank them enough for being here in Orlando and helping us try and find Caylee. Hopefully, we will be able to have some closure in this case and bring little Caylee home.

=( blah, I had really hoped things had gotten more organized since LE has joined up with TES. Personally I think the teams should be divided in a way where you have at least one person with a dog on a team and someone on a 4 wheeler, someone with search experience, someone who can get in the water etc. I wonder if we can bring that up when we meet in the morning?

Just to let you know.... my tiny suv is loaded and inspite of the torrential downpour at the moment from Hanna I'm walking out the door.

In this weather it will take me about 3.5 hours to get there but the weather for the search tomorrow should be rainfree!

See you there!

Be safe drumstick!!

just going to add my itty bitty thank you..........some of you folks amaze me!.....
cannot be there with boots on the ground but.......helping in only way available to me that I know of right now.......
thanks to those of you who do so much more! and to those of you who keep WS moving, thinking, searching .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox