WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish I could be there :/ What you guys are doing so selflessly makes me so happy!! No matter what bad press surrounds the family, your hearts are in the right place by looking for little Caylee. Keep up the great work and bring her home!

Gigi- can I post the name of Mr. Gigi Ice truck?
I so wish I could be there, but with you in spirit!
Love and Peace to the bestes WS'rs!

Of course--:D He changed his mind about the trailer and decided to just load up a BIG truck-it says Morgan Enterprises on the side and ICE in red letters. The name of his company is METRO ICE. Some of his trucks have signs and some don't. But it should be easy enough to spot.:D:dance:

My girlfriend is going to come to. So is Crystal from Monday's search!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything and I have LOADS of schoolwork to do (kinda been making this case a priority) and no time to continue searching.

I have three teenage sons who will come along with me this weekend to help out in the search (we've assisted in several cases). My question is when, where, etc. Second question is are WSers meeting in a particular location?

Thanks!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything and I have LOADS of schoolwork to do (kinda been making this case a priority) and no time to continue searching.

I have three teenage sons who will come along with me this weekend to help out in the search (we've assisted in several cases). My question is when, where, etc. Second question is are WSers meeting in a particular location?

Thanks!

We can all meet at the Ice Truck Sat and Sun. We can also meet by the grill on Sun. The location is the back parking lot of the Holiday Inn and the address is : 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando 8am. You can get there after 8am people stream in all day. You have to be 18 or over to participate in the search and have photo id.

I emailed Tim and Erin from TES that our truck is refrigerated so we can put food in there so it won't spoil. Also he bumped up the amount and we'll have about 5,000 lbs of Ice. I think this weekend will be a huge turn out.

Thanks!

please remember, you have to be 18 or older to search... unless something has changed and I missed it! But the younger ones can volunteer at the camp!

Just to repeat what gigi said in her post.....

Searchers for Caylee must be 18 & over with a VALID PHOTO ID.

You will be given a form to fill out and asked basic background questions.

Thank you for such a positive response to our plea for searchers here at websleuths to participate in such a worthwhile effort.

I can't put into words how good your heart will feel .... :)

~

I don't know why you can't send me a private message. I have received others. Plans are in full swing for BBQ on Sunday. Everyone I have called to help chip in and pay for food has been glad to contribute. We will definitely be there. Our local Lowes even gave us 10 cases of Gatorade to bring down. I have to go to work, but will update all later. Keep up the good work you guys!!

I can't go Sunday, but I'm pretty sure I can go Saturday morning. My family is concerned about me going without my hubby(he has to work)...afraid I'm gonna get snake bit or something. But, I told them this is something I want to do. It's funny they forget I grew up playing in the woods and swamp...LOL they only see me as this girly girl now I guess. I dunno. LOL. They just worry. Anybody else's family worried about them going on the search?

I'm assuming none of the 9000 bikers I emailed ever showed up - humpf!

Hi Poco !! Don't get discouraged yet - maybe this weekend !! I did get an email from BACA, and they have met directly w/Tim, and many members have participated in the search. For them, "it's all about the child".

I can't go Sunday, but I'm pretty sure I can go Saturday morning. My family is concerned about me going without my hubby(he has to work)...afraid I'm gonna get snake bit or something. But, I told them this is something I want to do. It's funny they forget I grew up playing in the woods and swamp...LOL they only see me as this girly girl now I guess. I dunno. LOL. They just worry. Anybody else's family worried about them going on the search?

Since you work in teams, tromping around with a big stick pretty much scares anything off. Whether there are snakes or not, I don't think you'll encounter anything other than mosquitoes, gnats, sun and sweat. And the teams are very protective of each other making sure everyone is safe and accounted for. You don't go off by yourself.

I emailed Tim and Erin from TES that our truck is refrigerated so we can put food in there so it won't spoil. Also he bumped up the amount and we'll have about 5,000 lbs of Ice. I think this weekend will be a huge turn out.

AWESOME call my cell if you dont get a response, they are swamped.

Families always worry... just to let you know, most of the women here who particpated in the search last weekend had driven from different cities all over (alone).

They melted my heart with their reasons for leaving families and children
at home while they made the drive and came to an unfamiliar place.

We were fortunate to have locals too, who helped us to keep from getting lost.

I want to eliminate as much anxiety as possible while encouraging you to come out for this search.

That is why those of us that have been there and experienced it want you to know that we will be waiting for you and you will not be alone.

Reach out to us.

:)

Thank you so much for posting this, I have been waiting for an update!

You all rock, seriously.
One suggestion is maybe trying to coordinate efforts with everyone over at scared monkeys also. I know they are working hard also at drumming up donations of food and such. If everyone could coordinate and work it together I think the synergy would get that much more of a response. Just my 2 pence.

Oh yeah, did I mention you are all
Awesome!!!!!

You all rock, seriously.
One suggestion is maybe trying to coordinate efforts with everyone over at scared monkeys also. I know they are working hard also at drumming up donations of food and such. If everyone could coordinate and work it together I think the synergy would get that much more of a response. Just my 2 pence.

Oh yeah, did I mention you are all
Awesome!!!!!

Great suggestion, but definately needs to be run through Tricia.
Mom has the say :)

th033.gif

For those that are helping I have a question or two! When you get in your teams, do they have dogs for each team, or someone with any special equipment? I guess what I am asking is how do they tell you to search? Are you told to look for anything specific? Because if she is buried, how in the world are you suppose to know? I know you can't really tell where you are searching, but maybe you can be in more detail about how you are told to do it.

Dumb question?? sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member