WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent it to you. Thanks!

I guess you can't receive private messages. But, I just wanted to stay in contact with you so that we can all connect. I missed all the WS'ers last time. =( Would love to see you all if we all happen to be there this weekend.

So far, TES is searching through the weekend and we are currently on the possibility of getting some corporate help and or celebrities to attend..
I would welcome any input...

What can I do to help Blink?

If the new website will be of ANY assistance, let me know.

Anything else, I'll be happy to help too !

What can I do to help Blink?

If the new website will be of ANY assistance, let me know.

Anything else, I'll be happy to help too !

Absolutely, and the website you built should absolutely be included in any announcement, back to the "possibles" thread and we will go from there.

I agree! If you are going too, we can organize our group for this coming weekend!

I know many of us have said that we'd like to return and search but would also like to make our own team.
Is that possible?

thanks~

:blowkiss:

I'm in........I like the way this group thinks when we're all together.

So far, TES is searching through the weekend and we are currently on the possibility of getting some corporate help and or celebrities to attend..
I would welcome any input...

That would be so great if we could get that kind of help. I pray our baby is found.

I'm in........I like the way this group thinks when we're all together.

Me too! :clap:

Many of us here are planning on the Saturday search and possibly Sunday.

If you are planning on being there, please let us know so we can look out for you and each other.

You can PM me or email me at drumstick4search@aol.com if you have any questions or concerns.
If I can't answer all your questions, I know some wonderful people here who probably can.

Let's help Tim bring Caylee home! We can make a difference!

thanks,
~drumstick

We are currently organizing a search team for Saturday!

If you are planning on being there, please let us know.

thank you~

My husband is trying to get people together from his job to go out and search on Saturday. He is also working on getting the company he works for to donate to TES. I will be babysitting kids.

I wanted to wish many prayers to all of you searching today..
The great things you do for people in life will come back to you 100 times over!
Good luck, stay safe, and many prayers to you all!:Banane59:

I'm assuming none of the 9000 bikers I emailed ever showed up - humpf!

I guess you can't receive private messages. But, I just wanted to stay in contact with you so that we can all connect. I missed all the WS'ers last time. =( Would love to see you all if we all happen to be there this weekend.

I don't know why you can't send me a private message. I have received others. Plans are in full swing for BBQ on Sunday. Everyone I have called to help chip in and pay for food has been glad to contribute. We will definitely be there. Our local Lowes even gave us 10 cases of Gatorade to bring down. I have to go to work, but will update all later. Keep up the good work you guys!!

Thank you "nickismom" for the great donations!

Can't wait to meet everyone there!

:)

Wow--I'm so impressed with everybody pitching in--I shouldn't be impressed because all of you are so awesome!! Who could expect any less? I can't wait till Sat and Sun to meet all of you!! We should all meet at the BBQ grill on sunday so we can find each other. Now how are we gonna hook up on Saturday? How about meeting at the Ice truck?

Gigi- can I post the name of Mr. Gigi Ice truck?
I so wish I could be there, but with you in spirit!
Love and Peace to the bestes WS'rs!

Please use the quote button and add your name to the post if you are planning on being there for the Saturday search.

Keep it going.....

I'm posting the ones I know.... thanks everyone!

gigi2009 and Mr. gigi

drumstick

baznme

halleyscomet

Flbeachdawg

nickismom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online