WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are just so darned awesome !! You and your son !!

I just got off the phone with Lisa w/TES, who's on the ground in FL, with Tim. They love the grill idea. If you will pm me w/your contact info, I'll send it to her.

I sent it to you. Thanks!

My child was so eager to go down and help. I told him that I had some misgivings about it. He thought I meant alligators and snakes and said "Geez Mom, it's not like I didn't grow up and Florida. I'm not afraid of alligators and snakes!!" I explained that I was concerned that finding a dead child would be something that would affect him the rest of his life. He came to me on Sunday night and very seriously told me that he understood what I was saying, but that he thought the most important thing was to find this child. He is truly awesome.

This post and nickismom have once again brought me to tears with the generosity and huge hearts of the WS community.

YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU !! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU !!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I also meant to ask if there is anything administratively those of us who aren't in Florida can do to help? Anything like contacting media outlets, any phone calls, or emails that need to be handled? I'm sure there are lots of other great ideas out there of things we can do to help; I'm just pulling my hair out because I feel so helpless sitting here. I'll be glad to PM my personal info to anyone who knows of anything I can do. Thanks!

Stay tuned, WS, we are working on that, and just an fyi , Im in Jersey

Wishingtree, i hope you have gotten the correct info for donations - that will go directly to TES and they can get supplies, food and gas.

Also, on page 4 or 5, around there, i made an entire list of news stations and emails to send the information to about finding caylee, the search and needing volunteers.

I am awaiting confirmation on the weekend right now, will post when I get it, and associated other plans.

just wanted to thank Tim, TES and everyone involved!

No, drumstick, thank you and Mr. Drumstick and all on here who continue to provide support to TES, volunteers, fellow WS'rs in every way!

My child was so eager to go down and help. I told him that I had some misgivings about it. He thought I meant alligators and snakes and said "Geez Mom, it's not like I didn't grow up and Florida. I'm not afraid of alligators and snakes!!" I explained that I was concerned that finding a dead child would be something that would affect him the rest of his life. He came to me on Sunday night and very seriously told me that he understood what I was saying, but that he thought the most important thing was to find this child. He is truly awesome.

Your first post made me tear up.....but now I am crying like a baby. Kiss that boy of yours for me.....how proud you must be, yes he is awesome!:blowkiss:

I just finished this thread.........my heart is about to bust! The out pouring of LOVE has made my heart grow by leaps and bounds!!!!

Bless her precious heart, Caylee is with each of you.

Love to each and every one of you.:blowkiss:

:HappyBday:HappyBday:HappyBday to SS. May you have a wonderful day!

((((((ss))))) hugs to you!

Liza

Is there a way to make this thread a sticky? It would be so much easier to be able to post info about the search--whose going to be there, whose bringing what--what else is needed etc...

I know they are continuing the searches ( YIPEE!!) but we need this to be a sticky so all the updates on the searches can be found quickly. Mr. Gigi and I would like to come up this weekend and bring a trailer with Ice and I know other are planning on coming this weekend and bringing supplies/ food etc... But should something happen before then ( with TES) it would be easier to have this thread to check.

I agree! If you are going too, we can organize our group for this coming weekend!

I know many of us have said that we'd like to return and search but would also like to make our own team.
Is that possible?

thanks~

:blowkiss:

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Bravo to LE for giving Tim and TES this kind of support as they tirelessly search for Caylee.

Adding my thanks and prayers for TES and LE and WS'rs and all out searching.

Am sending you all the virtual bug juice I can send from up here in Canada. Supporting in other ways myself.

If anything I can do from up here, please email.

Sending my guardian angel to help lead you to her. Sounds sappy - sorry. Angels are around. May everyone ask theirs to assist.

Blessings to all and Godspeed in your search.

OakIceShimmer
Diane

Is there a way to make this thread a sticky? It would be so much easier to be able to post info about the search--whose going to be there, whose bringing what--what else is needed etc...

I know they are continuing the searches ( YIPEE!!) but we need this to be a sticky so all the updates on the searches can be found quickly. Mr. Gigi and I would like to come up this weekend and bring a trailer with Ice and I know other are planning on coming this weekend and bringing supplies/ food etc... But should something happen before then ( with TES) it would be easier to have this thread to check.
It used to be sticky. If they can't do it because there are curently too many stickies, you can subscribe to the thread, which makes it easy to find, then when you post something it bumps the thread to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark