Websleuths Radio Sun. 3-4-12 *Long Island Serial Killer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I slept thru the show.....where can I hear it after the fact?

I slept through the show as well and I had really been looking forward to it!

Anyway, nugzter, there is a link to the show on the first page of the forum. I just now listened to the show and thoroughly enjoyed it! Please go listen!

I enjoyed the show tonight as I always do when I can listen!

I have so many theories so I have a hard time sticking to just one. I do not post a lot on this forum, but I do read a lot.

Come on, LE, and get this case or cases solved!

Thank you all for being on the show tonight! :grouphug:

I'm skerd to go to the LISK forum....can I carry evil hamster for protection?

The show was just awesome. We should do that more often with the hot cases. Lisa Irwin :)

I was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. There isn't just one Texas accent but many.

Btw, where was your accent?

I think only people who aren't from Long Island would hear my accent. Could anyone else listening detect my long island accent? I don't know, I don't come from a family that has a particularly strong LI accent, I spent over 6 years in Boston during college, and live in the city so maybe that helped erase it.
I'm also a mumblerrr.

Folks,

I have no experience in crime solving or profiling. I recognize that I could be completely wrong in my theory.

I think what will most likely happen when this perp gets caught, is that we will find bits and pieces from each theory offered in this forum will be correct.

slim

I was thinking asbout the comment on how you feel the Doc is not capable of such a crime due to his inability to control the victim etc.

I wanted to ask this as a question because I disagree with that reasoning & here is why:
The doctor has access to drugs which than makes it very easy to do what he can & is capable of. In fact speculation was SG was drugged & the other victims may have been drugged.
The Doc worked ER & from my experience just going to the ER, some patients are very difficult. I have to disagree with that whole thought of the CPH notr being capable. None of the victims had the SK DNA which leads me to think drugging was part of the crime. JMO

It was nice to hear & see how you formulated your thoughts as well as being pretty up front on your theory. But not having a POI is like an empty pocketbook.

I do not feel the SK is above average with tech savy, people who started using comp in the 80's have evolved jmo.Thank you for putting yourself out there & sharing. Hats off :seeya:

I think only people who aren't from Long Island would hear my accent. Could anyone else listening detect my long island accent? I don't know, I don't come from a family that has a particularly strong LI accent, I spent over 6 years in Boston during college, and live in the city so maybe that helped erase it.
I'm also a mumblerrr.

Are you asserting that I'm from Long Island?

I'm also a mumblerrr.

Nice to meet you yesterday Truth. Now do you believe I'm not CPH? I'm sure Dwntwn could run a voiceprint authentication for ya!

That was fun, and thanks for taking it easy on me!

Are you asserting that I'm from Long Island?

I felt that you don't have an accent either, maybe since we don't hear an accent in each others voices that means we are from the same place?

If I had said, orange, water, aunt, flan, coffee, talk, daughter, walk, dog, loft etc it might have been detectable.

Almost anyone can subdue a small female if he either drugs the person first or catches them off guard or from behind. Something that has always bothered me about the Jessica Taylor case is that it was noted that only one of her toes had a unique decal. In the case of JFK, JD whose legs were found in 1996, one of her feet had polished toenails.

Does he ask the woman to paint their toenails? When one does this they are leaning over and vulnerable to a strangulation from behind. This thought just keeps coming to my mind.

I felt that you don't have an accent either, maybe since we don't hear an accent in each others voices that means we are from the same place?

If I had said, orange, water, aunt, flan, coffee, talk, daughter, walk, dog, loft etc it might have been detectable.

I'm from San Antonio, Texas.

My family, via my maternal grandfather, were part of the original Spanish civilian contingent that colonized the area that is now San Antonio in the 1700s.

There is no evidence that any of the women that were murdered were drugged.

Almost anyone can subdue a small female if he either drugs the person first or catches them off guard or from behind. Something that has always bothered me about the Jessica Taylor case is that it was noted that only one of her toes had a unique decal. In the case of JFK, JD whose legs were found in 1996, one of her feet had polished toenails.

Does he ask the woman to paint their toenails? When one does this they are leaning over and vulnerable to a strangulation from behind. This thought just keeps coming to my mind.

Only one foot had polish?

Nice to meet you yesterday Truth. Now do you believe I'm not CPH? I'm sure Dwntwn could run a voiceprint authentication for ya!

That was fun, and thanks for taking it easy on me!

not so fast buster, you didn't exactly pass my pop quiz with flying colors last night! lol. I was half asleep last night during the show and barely there myself.

Very interesting show last night, and I am especially impressed with the listeners reactions.

Inspector, your voice certainly made an impact with many of the listeners. I am sure you are not the LISK, because every woman the LISK called would have commented on your voice.

From a human dynamic point of view several sleuthers, me included, have favorite POI's and we do not like others questioning the validity of our conclusions. I am beginning to believe that everybody is correct to a certain extent.

****Peter, in his profiling and two killers is probably right.
****Dtwnslim, regarding, the stalking and tech skills is probably right.
****Inspector, with the duckhunter's burlap could be spot on with one of Peter's two killers.
****Truth is right about CPH and his phone calls

Possibly we should be looking for relationships between the theories. Maybe we are looking for a tech savvy- left handed- duck hunter.

Rather that just focusing on our own POI we should look for cross links and relationships between a number of POI's. It might just help.

Now regarding my favorite POI, we still know nothing about the current whereabouts of MP. I do believe he had relationships with a number of POI's and possibly some victims (same trade). If I think he knows something rest assured the SK will think MP knows something, and therefore MP is in danger.

MOO

The only one I noticed had an accent was Peter! He out-trumped everyone last night!

Glad you guys enjoyed it and the kittens weren't needed. :kimsterwink:

There is no evidence that any of the women that were murdered were drugged.

Currently, however it has been claimed Shannan G was drugged.

If the Dr. choses to use a drug to restrain the victim that would make himn very capable. Especially since a patient of his ODed & died while he was their according to the reports that Truth gave.
CPH has lied on numberous occassionsa we now see is factual, the articles Truth supplied were pretty telling of the character of CPH.

CPH lied & said he did not call MG, than retracted after 48 hours were going to come out with it. Now the doctor wrote to 48 hours the letters are public Truth gave links to them a bunch of times.

My question is if you have no POI no circumstancial evidence, no puzzle pieces, no connecting the dots. Your theory is vague & actually seems to deflect the fact that there is a mountain of circumstanial evidence that point to people involved the night SG went missing.

I find that anyone who used a comp from 80's has evolved tech savy is not at all the case IMO, a high school kid is a computer savy tech smart. This person is average at best.

Also because he retrieved cell phone pics & info doesn't mean he literally stalks the family in person, like what was implied by stalking angle. Deflective & monkey wrenching the situation just makes me wonder & question...hmmmm Why?

CPH is a great POI or potential SK IMO.

I believe Joesph Brewer is more of the main Player personally & doc culprit.

So no offense I disagree with your whole take, but I appreciate your input

In GB4, many people believe that he was a regular client who groomed them over a few or several dates and that he may have had some physical characteristic that made the girls feel less threatened. People believe that the girls came to trust this person and that he offered them something that they felt might be beneficial to them in the long run...like extra money, movies, jobs, rehab, drugs...whatever it was that he figured they most wanted and he used that to lure them away without their phones and to "out calls."

Much like the serial killer Robert Lee Yates in Spokane . . . he was a regular on the strip picking up girls who knew him. He established himself as a nice guy and relatively safe - the girls didn't suspect him. Neither did his wife and kids - and he buried one of his victims right outside their bedroom window at his home.

No. There isn't any evidence as of yet that Shannan Gilbert was drugged by anyone or had taken drugs of her own volition. The ME's report has not been published yet.

Furthermore, it has not been established if Shannan Gilbert was murdered or died by accident because the ME's report has not been published yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member