Welcome to Modom nursebeeme & wise old owl :)

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

:great::great::great:​

You need to be next choice. :D Going to bed, nite all. :)

:eek:...... :silly: ........:thud: .......... :hot: ..........I get way too much from attention from ModLand as it is....... :ufo: but thank you for that kind thought! :loveyou:

Congratulations to you both!!!!! WOO...now you can officially tell me to wake up and go to bed!!!

Along with Nurse, we also added Wise Old Owl to this forum.

The mods have been so busy that we haven't had the chance to start a thread. :lol:

Welcome to both of them! :hug:

BBM

Kimster hit the nail on the head! That is exactly what happened. I think I introduced them both in Sidebar threads when I got a spare second. lol

Pitiful and I apologize! :hug:

I am thrilled to have Owl and Nursebemee join us! They are great additions to our team! :great:

Congrats to both of you! Now the question becomes, Who supplies the better food? Ya know how 'Beach can be with her tofu and water! :aktion1:

You're gonna be sorry you said that. I've already put out the breakfast buffett on tomorrow's Sidebar thread.

Softail has to go to the back of the line now. :snooty:

:woot: :cheer: :skip: :congrats:

:party: :fireworks2: :jumping: :thumb:

Congrats to you both. Hope you know what you are getting yourselves in for.

Congrats I know you both will do a awesome job :blowkiss:

Fixed it Kim! I thank you as I dodge that ray gun! You are my fav, yanno. Sorry others but her ray gun comments brighten my days when they seem unbearable! :) Truly I love and appreciate ALL the hard work you guys do. Thanks soooo much for making this feel like home to me. :)

careful....remember one of the newbies comes with a stinger....lol

I would like to congrat as well....:rocker:

I don't know who does the choosing but whoever you are ^5!! Welcome our Nursey and Wise Old Owl as new Mods! :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

I hope this ok. I looked for a welcoming thread for Them & couldn't find it. :)

Two more folks I have to behave in future ... have they been given guns yet? lol

Seriuosly though, congrats to both of you :)

I'm stepping out of lurkdom here just long enough to acknowledge our newest mods, whose posts I have followed for some time and whose insights and opinions I respect very much. Now scurrying back to my little sleuth niche.

How awesome! :woohoo:

Congrats on a super, well deserved Mod-ship you two!

:clap:

Wishing everyone a peaceful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend! :peace:

Congratulations to two of my favorite posters. You will be great mods!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back