Welcome to Modom nursebeeme & wise old owl :)

Two more folks I have to behave in future ... have they been given guns yet? lol

Seriuosly though, congrats to both of you :)
No guns, but Kimster gave us all lightsabers :biggrin:

congrats to Nursie and WOW - Awesome picks for mods!!

Congratulations! WOO & NURSEBE ME!

I have no doubt you two will be a definite asset to W/S!!!!!!:great:

Oops! Sorry! I'm sort of late in extending congratulations to you, but I know you'll both do a super job as our new mods! You're both WebSleuths pros, wise, and kind in spirit as well. What a great combination! See you 'round ... Cheers, nursebeeme and Wise Old Owl!

Truth

Couldn't happen to two nicer people - Congrats both! :)

Congrats to you both!! Excellent choices.:great:

Yay! Good job, you two--as others have said, well-chosen, and well-deserved!

I don't know who does the choosing but whoever you are ^5!! Welcome our Nursey and Wise Old Owl as new Mods! :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

I hope this ok. I looked for a welcoming thread for Them & couldn't find it. :)

Congratulations
to both Nurse and Wise Old Owl! :toast:

And here I was thinking nursebeeme was a mod all this time! Congrats to both of you. :takeabow:

And thanks for volunteering for what must often be a maddening job.:angel:

Nursebeeme and Wise Old Owl are great choices! Harmony2 and Ynotdivein have not been mods very long either, but were excellent choices.

Congratulations to all three of you!!!

nursebeeme and wise old owl~

:takeabow:

:silly:

:juggle: :congrats:

:applause:

And here I was thinking nursebeeme was a mod all this time! Congrats to both of you. :takeabow:

BBM: I also thank them! I know I could not do it, LOL! I will sweep, mop floors, take out the trash, and even turn out the lights in the basement, but I could not be a mod. I have to put myself in too many time outs as it is!

Two wise WSers, whose posts I have great respect for. Glad to see you've been promoted
:congrats::fireworks::toast::Crown::goldstar:

Congratulations to both of you! I too have always looked forward to your very intelligent posts.
Thanks again for taking on the responsibility of all us kids!!:floorlaugh:

I wouldn't attempt it.:floorlaugh:

I worked for MSN gaming zone for years as a gaming room Sysop. Gagging, booting and banning was something I hated and only banned one person during my 7 years of employment. That was enough for me!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back