Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - I just saw that I had 4 posts deleted - are those "warnings" - did I get any "bad points" against me??
animated-smileys-sad-004.gif

Having a post removed does not always result in a Warning. You did not receive any Warning points for those posts.

Okay - I just saw that I had 4 posts deleted - are those "warnings" - did I get any "bad points" against me??
animated-smileys-sad-004.gif

Same question for me Niner.
Also, a perfect example of problems I am continually having with quotes being overwritten has also just been deleted when I self alerted it and I have been told to put it on here. Well I can't do that because it has been deleted. Hopefully WS will still have my example and can sort it out. I have mentioned it on here but it hasn't been addressed.

Hopefully we don't get naughty points for deleted posts but can @Tricia confirm for us please?

This site can’t be reached
www.websleuths.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Happened at 7:08 pm EST. Had the same thing happen at least two dozen times today.

ETA: The is the only site I've experienced problems with today.
^^Yes, I had same problem yesterday.
And I've gotten this error message a few times already this morning:
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I've had this issue since about 7:00 pm EST last night and still continues today;

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I've had this issue since about 7:00 pm EST last night and still continues today;

Service Unavailable

Can't be capacity problems. There are about 120 users logged in at any time. Strange.

Can't be capacity problems. There are about 120 users logged in at any time. Strange.
I think all users count toward "capacity", not just logged-in members.
Currently:
Total: 713 (members: 125, guests: 429, robots: 159)
Still . . . not many! :eek:

Still interested in all the deets on time outs.

Also I'm curious as to why I don't always get alerts when I should. I marked this thread to be watched, but somehow stopped getting alerts 2 or 3 pages back. This has happened with other threads as well. I've found that if I make a new comment, the alerts start again, but I don't want to run around commenting on everything when I don't really have anything useful to say.

I have also received the "Service Unavailable" message multiple times, although not in the last couple of days. I thought it was my crappy internet, but it was only this site.

I join all of you getting the message Service Unavailable

Still waiting for an answer on why I have to sign in every time I come to WS??????

I am really confused about this new site. I wanted to post something in Sierah's thread and I have no idea where to do so. Pages and pages of threads come up for her. How do I know which is the latest thread? Which thread is the discussion continuing? Same with Mollie Tibbetts. I go to see what's going on there and there's 20 different threads, people commenting on separate ones, at all different times, different discussions...where are the main, current discussion threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500