Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy in white shirt flapping arms like chicken , waving at pump hose, pump hose retracted, everyone now just talking....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Is Fox News reading here? They just commented on her turning 11 months today.

Local radio said LE didn't receive a tip, they just came across the house/well, then the live blog just said that LE informed channel 5 that there was a tip ??

Megyn Kelly on Fox News just stated that LE received a tip to search this location. Guess we'll see........

Fox Live Streaming

J Pepitone: deck was built over cistern; 2x large trucks at scene-one is a suction truck to suck out water from cistern and Capt SY saying process gonna take quite some time; well-known abandoned home in neighborhood had been marked as dangerous property

I'm not so sure. I have dropped a cell phone in a toilet before. After I took it out and let it dry for a few days, it started working again. The ring tone sounded a little "tinny" but otherwise it worked perfectly well and my contacts list remained intact.

They also say if you put it in sealed jar or Ziploc bag full of rice, it will be as good as new in a few days.

Here is what they put on the hose to screen anything out.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/HONDA-WP20X-WP30X-TRASH-WATER-PUMP-SCREEN-STRAINER-NOS-/00/$%28KGrHqEOKi8E2CmSiS6UBNvF1bnWsQ~~_35.JPG

Pumper truck repositioning for better reach....

Is Fox News reading here? They just commented on her turning 11 months today.

I think it's common knowledge. I read it in several online articles this morning. I hope this search turns out to be nothing :(

Can someone please tell me about the 12 year old boy that has been mentioned? I don't know anything about that part of the story.

Thanks

We sure are getting a lot of OT posts in here....:(

When things start to get very tense, it's a coping mechanism I think. They're short and dispersed IMO, and if it helps people deal with it all, I'm ok with it. That's just me though. Sometimes reading about apple butter and spicy poop allows me to breath, lol.

Someone asked backthread if remains are within that cistern/well would those remains be located at the top? (sorry I can't find your post to quote it).

Maybe but maybe not. Just read a book that outlined a similar circumstance. It's a pretty graphic description so I won't post it here.

But might be at the top, might not be at the top just remembering what I read. JMHO

Workers set up a tripod and other equipment on the deck before lowering a firefighter into the well at 11:11 a.m. The firefighter reported feeling something but wasn’t sure what. Firefighters lowered a different person into the well at 11:45 a.m.

About 12:15 p.m., two large trucks arrived with suction equipment for draining 9 feet of water from the well to make sure nothing is there.

A tipster told police that the home had a well, police said. Searching it “was the prudent thing to do,” said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

The house has been empty for several years, neighbors say, and has become an eyesore. It long has been covered with vines, branches and overgrowth. It was only in the last several weeks that a crew arrived to clear off that overgrowth.

“That’s how bad it was,” said Walt Roseburrough, a resident of the neighborhood since 1966. “You could have driven by the house and not even known it was there.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3200177/northland-well-being-searched.html#ixzz1aUqJymjo

much more at link on septic tanks etc in area

That pump truck is cool. Good thing my husband isn't here to see it, he'd one one.

He'd never use it, he'd just want one.

Guy with white shirt now on deck with EMT that have been going down into the hole, Pumper truck extending hose again...

Can someone please tell me about the 12 year old boy that has been mentioned? I don't know anything about that part of the story.

Thanks

Someone mentioned earlier that it looked like a boy around 12 yrs old was observing the action. He is not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member