WFTV defends Kathy Belich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nice at all. Although sometimes RH seems to make some sense, it's his childish attacks like those that prevent me from hanging on his every word.

Yes, while I do like RH - he absolutely cannot stand Kathi as evidenced by his blog.

That was painful! CM has got to be the most arrogant, and creepy member of a defense team I've ever seen. I am shocked at how unprofessional he was and how personal he decided to make his attack. I am just astounded!

That was painful! CM has got to be the most arrogant, and creepy member of a defense team I've ever seen. I am shocked at how unprofessional he was and how personal he decided to make his attack. I am just astounded!

Like I said previously CM is a "crotchety old fart". He thinks he's smooth.. but in reality he is just another big blow-hard.. trying to look important.
He is a legend in his own mind. Too bad the rest of us see him as he actually is.. He needs to be put out to pasture....

If the other reporters were smart, they would just repeat Kathi's questions.....then the dream team would have to answer SOMEBODY......Kathi always asks the best questions, so the other reporters would get the scoop as well. They should all band together. Instead, it looked to me like the other reporter (the little blond) was taking delight in the fact that CM was giving Kathi the cold shoulder and paying her attention. Stupid. I would have repeated the question Kathi asked.
I think the blonde is Holly who has a thing for Jim Lichtenstein. They always sit together in the hearings. When Cindy sees Jim she gives him 3 minute hugs. No wonder she was giddy about the interview yesterday.

*breaks out pom poms* GO KATHI! GO KATHI!!!!

I just love her! It's only going to get worse, CM! You better get used to it!

btw, I just opened a new thread on Baez saying the defense experts found something new in the evidence. Go get 'em, Kathi! Make 'em tell you what possible new thing they've found! (and yeah, right, they found something new).

Also, there is nothing southern or charming about CM. And I'm a southerner, so you can trust me.

I remember when KC was first released from jail. The scene was mob like but who was there, front and center, asking KC the really hardball question?

Kathi Belich of course.

"Casey, did you kill Caylee?"
http://www.wftv.com/video/17253635/index.html

picture.php

Then there was the time she confronted Dennis Milstead about his criminal past. He responded aggressively, grabbing her mic and pushing the camera away. Immediately thereafter he packed up and left town.

"Sir, that's a battery; that's on camera; I'm calling 911."

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

And one that's always good for a laugh:

"Why are... why are you strutting like that?"
http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

I'm glad to see her boss defending her. I don't think he'd trade her for ten Holly Bristows.

I%20remember%20when%20KC%20was%20first%20released%20from%20jail.%20%20The%20scene%20was%20mob%20like%20but%20who%20was%20there,%20front%20and%20center,%20asking%20KC%20the%20really%20hardball%20question

Let's not forget when AL allegedly "shoved her" with her purse while waiting for the elevator.

Whoa, I didn't know RH has it in for KB and BS...I love them both and BS seems very knowledgable about Florida law...so why is RH putting them both down???? It's not nice Richard!

:innocent:

I have felt he is leaving the door open for JB to ask him to join the defense. Just my opinion- though.

LOL I love the way Kathi B. stands up to the Casey Anthony Bully Gang!!
I agree that C. Mason needs to put out to pasture...."MOOOOOO"!!!!

I also found it HI-LARIOUS that when Kathi was interviewing Henry Lee before yesterday's first day of inspection she kept asking him, "Gonna wear a hair net, Dr. Lee?? The Judge did order that inspectors wear hair nets. So...are you gonna wear a hair net Dr. Lee??". When he basically ignored/deflected that inquiry, she kept right on driving her point home: "Gonna wear a hair net, Dr. Lee??". LOLOLOL!! Go Kathi Go!!

All JMO and here's another Cheney MOOOOOOOOOOO

Like I said previously CM is a "crotchety old fart". He thinks he's smooth.. but in reality he is just another big blow-hard.. trying to look important.
He is a legend in his own mind. Too bad the rest of us see him as he actually is.. He needs to be put out to pasture....

Foghorn Leghorn comes to mind... I say I say.....:innocent:

I loved when she reported (when no other news outlets dared) that Cindy, George, Conway, and Dominic went to NY to discuss a group BOOK DEAL! None of them ever denied it either.

I loved it that Kathi covered the cruise which the Anthonys tried to pull off in secrecy.

Whoa, I didn't know RH has it in for KB and BS...I love them both and BS seems very knowledgable about Florida law...so why is RH putting them both down???? It's not nice Richard!

:innocent:
Oh, there are others as well. Not nice at all.

I also found it HI-LARIOUS that when Kathi was interviewing Henry Lee before yesterday's first day of inspection she kept asking him, "Gonna wear a hair net, Dr. Lee?? The Judge did order that inspectors wear hair nets. So...are you gonna wear a hair net Dr. Lee??". When he basically ignored/deflected that inquiry, she kept right on driving her point home: "Gonna wear a hair net, Dr. Lee??". LOLOLOL!! Go Kathi Go!!

She does see the humor in all this.

I loved the hair net part too. I think Kathi was bringing up the sore subject about HL bragging about finding 17(?) more undiscovered hairs in the Pontiac trunk. (not true btw). I guess she wanted to make sure none of his own hairs fall out accidently.

I loved the hair net part too. I think Kathi was bringing up the sore subject about HL bragging about finding 17(?) more undiscovered hairs in the Pontiac trunk. (not true btw). I guess she wanted to make sure none of his own hairs fall out accidently.

OHHHHHH, thanks for mentioning that. It went completely over my head. Thanks, again.

Wonderful symbolism wasn't it? Here's wishing them many more closed doors in their endeavors to twist and stretch the truth to their own purposes. The image of cheney standing outside the locked door would make a great avatar if someone has the know-how to do that! What in the world do they think they'll find there anyway??

Kinda like Casey when she ran out of hallway at Universal Studio's cuz she 'couldn't find her desk', huh? :loser:

ETA: Re Cheney's remark: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Yes, Dr Glass summed him up pretty quickly. He is the playground bully.

I cannot believe this is a seasoned, previously respected and admired attorney. I honestly thought at one point KB was interviewing a 5 year old! I was waiting for him to say, "I know you are.....but what am I?" and stick out his tongue!

Wow....all I can say is.." Wow KC, you've got yourself a couple winning attorneys. They both know how to win friends and influence people -- NOT!

JB & CM are just what KC deserves. Keep up the good work you two. Neither of you even needs a shovel to help KC dig her grave. BRAVO!

JMHO

I'm not so sure he was "previously respected". MNs' motion makes it pretty clear to me that he has been an AZZ for a while. Course I'm a fan of MN, a real man among attorneys with class, charisma, and most of the desirable human traits that are not displayed by the defense.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert