Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

Here it is.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=649_1221120035

Look for the part he is obviously lying and the girl is buffled by it. Look how obvious his body language is that he is lying and how lame his excuse is for what the girl says he told her. It reminded me of Casey's excuses when she is caught in a lie.

I am firmly convinced this family has brought all their problems on themselves. This is disgusting.

I lied. One more rant. The fact that LA and his family do not want to take a polygraph test speaks volumes.

There is a reason polygraphs are not accepted in court as proof of innocence or guilt.

While I would take one if I were innocent ... innocent people have failed the polygraph. I found the site below interesting. I wonder how many guilty people have contacted him ...

http://www.polygraph.com/

IIRC, Casey was using GA laptop, but had her on "side". I thought I recalled (while Casey was in jail the first time) LA? saying that they didn't have the password to login. I could be wrong. Something that I found interesting back when their Myspace pages were open, was during the last year Casey had left LA messages on several different occasions telling him that his laundry was done whenever he wanted to come by and pick it up. Just struck me as odd that someone was still doing a grown mans laundry for him. Casey would also tell him when to come by to avoid crossing paths with the parents, especially GA. The girlfriend has been quiet, but the headline on her Myspace page says I Love The Anthony Family, or at least it did a couple of days ago. Sorry, guess most of this should be on a different thread.:rolleyes:

IIRC, Casey was using GA laptop, but had her on "side". I thought I recalled (while Casey was in jail the first time) LA? saying that they didn't have the password to login. I could be wrong. Something that I found interesting back when their Myspace pages were open, was during the last year Casey had left LA messages on several different occasions telling him that his laundry was done whenever he wanted to come by and pick it up. Just struck me as odd that someone was still doing a grown mans laundry for him. Casey would also tell him when to come by to avoid crossing paths with the parents, especially GA. The girlfriend has been quiet, but the headline on her Myspace page says I Love The Anthony Family, or at least it did a couple of days ago. Sorry, guess most of this should be on a different thread.:rolleyes:

Casey may have been doing Lee's laundry for a few bucks. Which, tells me Lee knew she didn't have a job, and probably tired of loaning her money.
IMO

Casey had left LA messages on several different occasions telling him that his laundry was done whenever he wanted to come by and pick it up. Just struck me as odd that someone was still doing a grown mans laundry for him.

Oh for goodness sakes! You've got to be kidding! What's even more strange is that they would use Myspace to communicate this (I would be so embarrassed!). That apron was an octopus, I gather.

Casey may have been doing Lee's laundry for a few bucks. Which, tells me Lee knew she didn't have a job, and probably tired of loaning her money.
IMO

Possibly, but keep in mind that all comments from 2 to 3 months prior to CA locating Casey were deleted immediatly apparently, so these were messages going back 3 mths. to a year. It also bothered me that Casey would refer to Caylee as "the kid" although on some occasions she would comment to him that "his niece" wanted to see him, but mostly "the kid".

I think casey loves her daddy the most. I think casey was verrrry jealous over the attention Caylee got from her parents. I also think, in caseys messed up mind that Caylee was the one and only "thing" she had total control over and used her as leverage. And for a while, casey loved the massive amount of attention Caylee brought to her. Once Caylee started walking and talking , she was no longer caseys cute prop to tote around.
I'm sure ca told casey her plans to get custody of Caylee and that was the beginning of the end for Caylee. :(

casey loves all this attention right now. The more media, the merrier for her.
To casey, it's all about her again. She's happy.

imo moo jmho
I agree, once Caylee began to talk with complete sentences and could be questioned as to what they did when together, Caylee began answering and as result Casey was questioned by her parents. At that point Caylee became the enemy and someone who had the power to bring her little make believe world come crashing down and ending her little party. As a result she removed Caylee from the situation. Period.

There is a reason polygraphs are not accepted in court as proof of innocence or guilt.

While I would take one if I were innocent ... innocent people have failed the polygraph. I found the site below interesting. I wonder how many guilty people have contacted him ...

http://www.polygraph.com/

Very true. And some guilty ones have passed them.

The high-five did it for me, he is in it hip deep right along with Casey.

Me Too! I still wonder, What In This World they would have been high-5ing about? That is baffling to me! :furious:

Me Too! I still wonder, What In This World they would have been high-5ing about? That is baffling to me! :furious:

They were hi fiving because they are little crazy monsters. There was no excuse for that. When I think about how comfortable they seem to be while Caylee is not home.

I keep saying this, everything this family does is sickening.

I thought Lee was going to be a big help to getting some real answers, but after the high five video I really don't know what to think of him anymore.

I agree, once Caylee began to talk with complete sentences and could be questioned as to what they did when together, Caylee began answering and as result Casey was questioned by her parents. At that point Caylee became the enemy and someone who had the power to bring her little make believe world come crashing down and ending her little party. As a result she removed Caylee from the situation. Period.

I hadn't thought of this before, I've never thought along the lines of pre-meditated. But definitely the best motive I've heard yet, and now gives me something else to ponder.

Very true. And some guilty ones have passed them.

I really think if KC took one she woul pass. Because psychopaths are so good at getting their speil together and feel they are so "right" and everyone around them is stupid that they get thru it with flying color.
Their BP, heart rate, etc doesnt go up at all and thats what determines the results I think.
We see how unrattled she remains.
The only time I saw her cry was at the first hearing, think she was trying to get parents to feel sorry for her.....

No attorney in the world would ask their client to take a lie detector. They are NOT admissable in Court. They mean nothing! .xxxxxxxxooooo mama :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Just because it is not accepted as evidence in a court of law does not indicate that it "means nothing", or the FBI and all the other TOP intelligence agencies would not continue to employ its use. It IS a good indicator that a person is lying. And if it "means nothing" then why they heck would anyone fear to take it?

I put Universal Ventures into google and came up with this company but it is in Minnesota. Yet, I recall someone here mentioning that LA was maybe on ebay or somewhere buying or selling action figures one night.

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k2q3rxk2s/universal-ventures-inc/

UNIVERSAL VENTURES INC in the Toys and Hobby Goods and Supplies industry in BURNSVILLE, MN. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

There could be a link here or just another coincidence. I will try and look for the post that mentions LA and the action figures. JMO...

this is a persons home in a neighborhood 10 miles from my home--minnesota

Thanks for the link to the video. I hadn't seen the entire video before, only a portion of it. This is much worse.

I agree, the woman appeared baffled at Lee's comments and how he swore he "never said that".

I know the family is frustrated that no one believes their lies, but wouldn't people be more willing to believe them if they weren't as closed mouth as they are now? Something changed for Lee and the rest of the family after Cindy's calls to 911, and between Casey and Lee's first telephone conversation and their second one. It's obvious he now knows more than he initially did.

While I wouldn't say Lee was involved in Caylee's death, I think he knows far more now, after the fact, as do George and Cindy.

The whole problem with this case is that Casey didn't notify anyone of Caylee's absence, kidnapping, death, whatever. Cindy had to do it a month after the child went missing. There are so many lies coming out of their mouths it's obvious they know far more than what they are saying. I watched that video of Cindy talking, talking, talking, and George just sitting there. "Interview of Grandparents" listed near the bottom of the video links. http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html

Cindy's story of the bamboo grass and the sheds is lengthy and contrived. She says so much without saying anything. Why doesn't anyone else know where the keys to the sheds are kept? Most of what she is saying is covering for Casey. I think her chatter and George's silence is quite telling. I also believe Lee's absence is his way of staying clear of the fray, protecting himself from saying too much. The video of Lee with the woman and the dog shows he's not being sensible. After all, the woman was on public property and he has no right destroying her property or being cruel enough to dump the dog's water and dish. The people around him were trying to talk sense into him and he had none of it. He seems ready to crack.

So, if Casey isn't THE guilty party in Caylee's disappearance, who is? Cindy? I doubt it because she's the one who reported the mess. George? Lee? Whom does Casey care about most? Who does Casey love more than she loves her own child? Some boyfriend? Who does Casey fear most? That's the key.

So the family is taking the brunt of the media attention and being bombarded with questions, fighting with protesters, while Casey sits back in comfort. What's wrong with this picture? :mad:

I saw the interview with the grandparents on the day of the interview when it became available. At the time, I thought it was a very strange interview as Cindy went on and on about the child safety, the shed, and how Casey would take a shovel and dig up the bamboo so that Caylee wouldn't get hurt by it. WHY?? I would have expected two grief stricken grandparents pleading for the safe return of their granddaughter, not discussing child safety issues.

In retrospect, everything that we've learned about that shed, the shovel, the pool.............that interview is very telling. It shows that George and Cindy were trying then, just two days after Casey was arrested, to explain away things that they knew would become public. I find that interview haunting with what we now know!

I could be wrong here, but I can't help wonder if LE ultimately has plans to deal with all the Anthony's. Think about it. They all started out saying one thing, and have gone on to change their stories and seemingly obstruct finding the truth. Maybe LE is just letting them continue to run their mouths unquestioned so they all eventually hang themselves????

I think that a very possible scenario. If a grand jury was convened, and all of the Anthony family were subpoenaed to appear, I suspect a grand jury would indict some if not all for lying to authorities and obstruction of justice.

I used to really like Lee. I thought he was the rational, smart, normal one out of the Anthony family. But then I realized that was just because he wasn't in the spotlight as much, probably because he wanted to protect his own butt from being assosiated with his family. In the past weeks as we've seen more of him his flaws have come more to light-seems to take after his dad with his anger control issues, and maybe take after his mom with spin-doctoring and "keeping face"...he's seemed more and more callous to me lately too...yes I can see how he's Casey's brother. LP and many people say he was probably closest to her and I agree, I bet they kept secrets from their parents about each others behavior a lot, and he apparently was in contact with her while she was "missing" from home...who knows maybe he's involved or knows more than the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993