• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I believe that Lee was in contact with Casey during her 30 day absence, I do not believe that he had anything to do with whatever happened to Caylee. In the jail calls he seems to truly be trying his best to coax info out of Casey - anything at all that he might use to follow up on her story. I think he probably did turn over any info he found to LE during that time. But I think once it appeared to him as though LE believed Caylee was dead and began to focus more on a case against Casey...he went into shut down mode. He has stepped up and has increased his role in that household - even going so far as to advise his parents on the poly test. I think he is now protecting himself, his sister and his family from what he perceives as an attack from all sides. I can understand why he may no longer be cooperative with police - and is probably not being totally forthcoming. I am not saying I agree with him - or that I would do the same - but I can see why he is doing it.

I just think it's odd that GA, who is a former deputy sheriff and homicide detective, was willing to take the lie detector test until his son told him not to. His background tells me that he knew exactly what the test would entail, the implications of it and possibloe outcomes and he was still willing to undergo the test until LA advised against it? Hmmm, strange. Unless GA was just so broken up at the time that he wasn't thinking clearly, that's all I can come up with.

Though I believe that Lee was in contact with Casey during her 30 day absence, I do not believe that he had anything to do with whatever happened to Caylee. In the jail calls he seems to truly be trying his best to coax info out of Casey - anything at all that he might use to follow up on her story. I think he probably did turn over any info he found to LE during that time. But I think once it appeared to him as though LE believed Caylee was dead and began to focus more on a case against Casey...he went into shut down mode. He has stepped up and has increased his role in that household - even going so far as to advise his parents on the poly test. I think he is now protecting himself, his sister and his family from what he perceives as an attack from all sides. I can understand why he may no longer be cooperative with police - and is probably not being totally forthcoming. I am not saying I agree with him - or that I would do the same - but I can see why he is doing it.

I understand what u are saying and I partially agree with u, but george is former LE he no's they will either clear u or not clear u so i still just fathom why they would refuse to take one if they have nothing to hide. and is what i mean nothing to hide is they found out afterwards what happened and i dont believe the participated in caylees dissapearance or cover up i just simply believe they no more of the real story as to what happened.

Have you seen him out searching? Questioning people at Sawgrass or anywhere else Casey "thinks" Caylee might be? He seems to find lots of time to gather donations, direct to him. And he's apparently found time for video games (while they yell at us maggots to get out and look)...and maybe he's working on some deals to sell some more Caylee videos.

That is one of my problems with LA. He is a young, healthy man, and NOT ONCE have I seen him on any search teams. NOT ONE TIME has any of the Anthonys gone to Sawgrass apartments where they CLAIM their granddaughter was last seen to talk to anyone. I would have been there day after day until I talked to EVERYONE at that complex and they don't even bother to go there?
GIVE ME A BREAK!

Then we have the issue of the "trust fund" which is not registered with the state that I can find, which is NOT a 501-3C charity. It was set up at Suntrust Bank but they have now closed the account with no warning after questions about it surfaced. The attorneys who were listed as the fiduciary account holders have now stopped handling the trust of the Anthony's, after phone calls and letters asking for an accounting under FOIA and Florida law I requested.

Next, we have Lee telling people who want to donate to find Caylee to send paypal payments to his PERSONAL paypal account. It is illegal for ANYONE to mix funds from a trust fund and a personal account. It is called FRAUD in my state and by the IRS.

The final straw for me was LA not wanting them to take polygraphs.

I just think it's odd that GA, who is a former deputy sheriff and homicide detective, was willing to take the lie detector test until his son told him not to. His background tells me that he knew exactly what the test would entail, the implications of it and possibloe outcomes and he was still willing to undergo the test until LA advised against it? Hmmm, strange. Unless GA was just so broken up at the time that he wasn't thinking clearly, that's all I can come up with.

It is standard procedure to give polygraphs to witnesses which might be used in court in a case like this. It is rare a witness chooses not to take one unless they personally have something to hide.

MANY people agree to polygraphs up front to "look good" even if they know they won't take it and then later say they changed their minds when it comes time to do it. Most use the excuse their attorney advised them against it. Most criminal defense attorneys will polygraph a suspect just to see how they do and if they do well, will let the subject take one with LE. It can make their case if their clients can pass it.

I think the reason that the anthonys refused the Test was because they could have been afraid LE was going to frame them.

ROFL!! The Anthonys have done more to damage their credibility than LE ever could have done. They have created a monster which they can't control now.

The press interviews, with their arrogant ways, the violent behaviors, the threats, all of those things point right straight back at them trying to hide things.

If they had been forthright and honest from the beginning, they would have enjoyed the support of LE and the community at large. Now, they have the scorn of the community and if I am right, LE is checking out their entire lives to see what they are hiding.

That is one of my problems with LA. He is a young, healthy man, and NOT ONCE have I seen him on any search teams. NOT ONE TIME has any of the Anthonys gone to Sawgrass apartments where they CLAIM their granddaughter was last seen to talk to anyone. I would have been there day after day until I talked to EVERYONE at that complex and they don't even bother to go there?
GIVE ME A BREAK!

Then we have the issue of the "trust fund" which is not registered with the state that I can find, which is NOT a 501-3C charity. It was set up at Suntrust Bank but they have now closed the account with no warning after questions about it surfaced. The attorneys who were listed as the fiduciary account holders have now stopped handling the trust of the Anthony's, after phone calls and letters asking for an accounting under FOIA and Florida law I requested.

LA is a swindler at the *very least*. There is much more to this person and his role. I don't think people consider how much the men in this family have put themselves in the background. Why is that? PC or not, what up?

Three explanations: (1) wants to retreat during the most havoc-laden and dangerous passage of their own family (2) thinks Cindy is actually better at explaining things and doing hammer work (3) can't lie as well, with what he/they know, also not as much dedication to KC as CA. Possibly other explanations....yecch.

Ever notice how LA and GA like to confront very passive women (older lady, then the youngish female person sitting with her dog) or short men (aka "Little Dude" on web cam).

The Anthonys at least share common family traits that go beyond physical likeness: lying in the face of facts, fraud, violence (GA, and to a wimpy but scarey because masked LA), thinking the world owes them the respect they will not give to others, LE is chit except when it comes to their needs, blah blah blah.

By the way, get off your azzes! Look for Caylee while the Anthonys sit on their azzes and work to divert funds from Caylee to defend KC.

Next, we have Lee telling people who want to donate to find Caylee to send paypal payments to his PERSONAL paypal account ha ha ha since the trust at the bank is not set up for paypal. The trust has closed since WS sent inquiries to them about 501c status (there isn't) and other questions. Yay!

The final straw for me was LA not wanting them to take polygraphs, ie, him...not taking it.

Alrighty, LA, got enough stuff yet from eBay? Want to take a back seat as you sister takes the ride alone when you hope to gosh you don't have to take the other car with the other officer?

Whoo-hoo.

Ha ha ha ha ha. LE wants to frame. Unlike the movies or novels, I doubt LE hangs much thinking "You know what? Things are slow here in Orlando what with all the crimes solved and peace on the streets and no robberie. And dang, sure could use a promotion even though there aren't any homicides left unsolved. Let's set up a frame for some hoochie we saw on myspace."

Alrightly. : ) I just want to use that adverb. : )

I understand what u are saying and I partially agree with u, but george is former LE he no's they will either clear u or not clear u so i still just fathom why they would refuse to take one if they have nothing to hide. and is what i mean nothing to hide is they found out afterwards what happened and i dont believe the participated in caylees dissapearance or cover up i just simply believe they no more of the real story as to what happened.

I never said that Lee (or the Anthony's) don't have anything to hide..in fact...I said I thought they were not being forthcoming at this point. I think they are all afraid that something they might reveal under the poly will hurt Casey. It is not illegal for them not to tell LE what they know...they can't lie if asked...but they don't have to march in and tell them. I think they are likely keeping things to themselves. If they take a poly, they will have to admit them. They would have to tell the truth there or risk prosecution themselves.

I think they have been putting out these "Caylee is alive", and "Casey is innocent" speeches in public for so long that they might be afraid they will get those confused with what they really believe or know to be true.

I think the reason that the anthonys refused the Test was because they could have been afraid LE was going to frame them.

what do you mean? frame them because they lied? very unclear. or "put in the frame" since they are involved? not sure what you mean.

The jail conversation before they knew it was taped shows Lee the brother's involvement...NONE.

He's just about had it with Casey's draaammma from the last year.
He asks her to tell the truth & get it out of the way.

THEORY AND OPINION ONLY!

Modify: LA knows they were taped. We are the ones who did not know. : )

_________

You have the gift of charity. Let's think again about the agreement among all to stick to June 9 as the last time Caylee was seen. When everybody knows this is not true, it was the 15th Father's Day. I think LA didn't think he could pass, therefore, everybody else on board.

IMHO, a reasonable observation of the "high five" between Lee and Casey is that they had just "run the gauntlet" between the media and the crowds trying to get into the building.

That makes sense, I never was clear as to exactly when the high-five took place. Although, it looked SO bad, if they had just "cleared" media and crowds" it does put it into a different context. Thanks Themis!

So, is Caylee living la vita bona (sp) in some undisclosed place that is not Orange County but far away from Orlando or anywhere else that LE or TES is searching. As you can see, the family is simply out of their wits after 90 days, deciding again after 31 days just to sit in the house. The house is never unattended, even when KC is in jail, ever notice that?

Ever noticed how the family says Texas! Puerto Rico! New York! Every time a real search is on.

OK. So what is the really BIG SECRET that the Anthonys are hiding? It has to do with little one but its just not her death.

Sure, the Anthonys lie about the weather, high school degrees or not, etc.

And they also lie about the father of the child. 3 or 4 different stories. WHY?

WHY?

Some of it is complete bs, as you know. One story: JO died on the way to the little one's bday party? Please, he died in may, her bday in august. long drive, huh? Lee knows b/c KC told him, but not CA. CA thinks does not want to say blah blah blah.

WHY

WHY

acting out behaviors.....

I believe with all my heart that the Anthony's (excluding Casey) loved that little girl. Why they continue to support Casey is beyond me...but perhaps they feel guilty in some way. I am quite sure Casey has attempted to always lay the blame for her actions on others...her type always does. And perhaps the Anthony's feel she did something to Caylee because of them....which is what everyone else has speculated. They could be feeling responsible for that, and for what a nasty person Casey has become. I am quite sure they have always covered for her no matter what she did...which is probably why she turned out this way. But I also think it is unfair to assume they are not living through a terrible nightmare right now.

_______

"you know"?

well, who chose to be lying liars and why, since you know? "smeared" reputations? let's talk about a little girls body in decomp, okay? the anthonys are not you or i, they are something else. : )

I don't believe I said they never lied. If they choose to hold out hope and ingnore the evidence it's none of our business. Would you want to believe your daughter killed your grandaughter? That's got to be rough. Their actions and interviews have been a bit crazy, but seriously if that was me i'd be in a mental ward by now, or possibly in jail.

_________

You have the gift of charity. Let's think again about the agreement among all to stick to June 9 as the last time Caylee was seen. When everybody knows this is not true, it was the 15th Father's Day. I think LA didn't think he could pass, therefore, everybody else on board.

i dont by that excuse cause that could be a specific ? on the test they could ask, everyone "knows" (just for u)..lol that they messed up on the date. so i just see that being the reason for not taking it. jmo

_______

"you know"?

well, who chose to be lying liars and why, since you know? "smeared" reputations? let's talk about a little girls body in decomp, okay? the anthonys are not you or i, they are something else. : )

That was the first thing which came to my mind............how would someone in San Diego KNOW what LA was doing in Orlando,Florida ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member