What Does The Crime Scene Tell Us About The Killer

So what do we know about the grandparent's home that reflects on the killer?

We know that she was not the one providing all those things as she had no job. We could prolly ascertain that there was jealousy and a removal of KC as "princess" of the house, although that is my opinion.

:waitasec: I guess, for me, it's the very fact that the home itself, which does appear to me to be warm, loving, clean, etc., as you mention, was provided by grandparents, whom we know loved Caylee.

I think it's the fact of what's "not" there that reflects so strongly on Casey, the killer: I'm not aware of Casey providing anything for Caylee. :(

So I'm not too surprised re: the lack of anything loving/conforting (that we're aware of) being found at the crime scene.

YES. The correct question Chezhire!!!!
:applause: :applause: :takeabow:

My 17 yr old had some interesting thoughts about this subject -she's in phsycology in school - when we were talking abut the case, how and where Caylee was found and how Casey has acted - my daughter said that she uses the part of her brain that thinks only of herself (I forget the exact term she used), she goes on - there are two parts of your brain, one is self centered but one has empathy which counteracts the self centered part of the brain - Casey's problem, her brain developed in the self centered part and the other part has either underdeveloped or didn't develop at all

My daughter goes on - she tells me this is how sociopaths are born - aka Ted Bundy who was a classic sociopath, Scott Peterson, another classic sociopath and now we can add Casey Anthony - all of these people have something in common, parents who didn't let them mature on the empathy part of the brain, it was all about them, they were given everything, didn't have to work for anything, they had no or very little responsibility - whatever they started, they would stop when it got too hard

So I ask my daughter, were these people responsible for their actions? It sounds like they were stunted in their growth - my daughter goes on, yes they are responsible, they know right from wrong, those that only use the part of the self centered part of the brain, are considered selfish, not ones without able to reason right from wrong - it's the total need to only create the world for themselves, no one else matters

Soooo, after all that - what does the crime scene tell us? well we can break it down - Caylee was found with no clothes on (as we know so far) in a trash bag thrown in an area where teens hang out, get high and some bury their pets.....

It tells us that this person knows the area, remembers it as a place of youth, and they threw out a 'pet' - thats what Caylee was, a pet - UNTIL it got too difficult to control the situation AND it took some mode of responsibility to take care of her

We have to also remember, when Caylee was an infant, Casey didn't have a job, so whoever took care of Caylee was doing it for someone who was out playing, acting like a teen - so what if Casey just had a baby, it complicated her 'now' lifestyle

Long winded I know, sorry

Slightly O/T…… my first husband was a complete sociopath. He reminds me of KC so much that it’s scary. Even more interesting is the fact that his mother was just like CA. No matter what he did, she covered for him and NEVER made him face the consequences of his actions. The parallels between KC/CA and my ex-husband and his (now deceased) mother are uncanny!!!!

Back to the topic at hand……..
By placing this poor baby in a garbage bag and dumping her out in the woods it tells me that the killer had NO emotional attachment to her at all. She was just a nuisance that needed to be “gotten out of the way”.

In my opinion, KC killed Caylee and because she was never made to face the consequences of anything she did wrong, she didn’t feel she needed to put much effort into disposing of her little body. She had always been able to easily get out of trouble in the past so she thought she could just lie her way out of this “mess” as well. The only problem for KC is unlike her mother, LE isn’t gullible and her lies aren’t going to get her out of this on!!!!!

We know that she was not the one providing all those things as she had no job. We could prolly ascertain that there was jealousy and a removal of KC as "princess" of the house, although that is my opinion.

.....and didn't even provide anything for herself!

YES. The correct question Chezhire!!!!
:applause: :applause: :takeabow:

Aw, shucks.

Seriously, with all of the carp/filler Casey has fed to all involved in trying to locate Caylee, it's no real surprise that, at the end of the day, the best clarity is achieved by looking at what's not there.

O/T: Funny how most WSers are all on the same page on so many of the human issues that this case raises. I see a lot of jousting back and forth on technical stuff sometimes, but we all do come here for a united purpose: to see :gavel: for Caylee.

Aw, shucks.

Seriously, with all of the carp/filler Casey has fed to all involved in trying to locate Caylee, it's no real surprise that, at the end of the day, the best clarity is achieved by looking at what's not there.

O/T: Funny how most WSers are all on the same page on so many of the human issues that this case raises. I see a lot of jousting back and forth on technical stuff sometimes, but we all do come here for a united purpose: to see :gavel: for Caylee.

OT

Send me a Turducken. I ate my last one for Christmas. :D :D

She lives her life ten minutes at a time.

She made a quick dump, probably slightly buried the child in tall sawgrass just off the road. She grabbed a paver step from the backyard of her house to either weigh the child down or mark the spot in her own small goodbye.

When confronted by LE, she knew she buried her in sawgrass with a step paver there. She knew she buried/dumped the body behind and in between the Gonzalez home and where Zanaida lives. So, in an effort to keep the story straight in her mind and to weave a bit of truth in, she told them that she left her with Zanaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apts and when she returned to pick her up she sat on the steps for awhile because she wasn't there.

Interesting. How like a Narcissist to think they can give flat out hints and yet not get caught.

If I didn't know it was Casey who killed her, I would think the person who did this was someone who didn't care. Someone who wanted to rid the body and didn't care where they put her. Caylee was part of the trash. Since we don't know how Caylee died, I would have thought this person kidnapped her and killed her. Why would this person kidnapp Caylee? I would have thought some child killer was out there running loose and grabbed her and took off with her then killed her and tossed her out. However, when I think of it, a lot of serial killers don't usually wrap their victims up, or put them in bags, I think they simply toss them in woods, or bury them somewhere.. :waitasec:

The killer knew the victim (thus the rumor of the covering of the face)
The victim was killed elsewhere (body transported to the scene via trash bags)
The killer was cold blooded (who can kill a child)
The killer is close to the victim (dead child found close to her residence)
The killer was inexperienced (sloppy and left evidence rumor also)
The killer did not care about the victim (dumped them in a trash dumping area)
The killer did not want the body to be found
The killer lives in the area (this area is in their comfort zone)
The killer coulld strike again

I love Dale Hinnman!! She's good at what she does. I would love to see her profile of this killer.

Seems to me KC had to find a place quickly because little Caylee's body was decomposing in the car (which tells us alot about her right there). I still think Caylee's body was left at the house for a short while, then the car, then the woods.

On one hand, I think she chose an area close by because she wanted to make it look like she was being "framed" by the abductor/real killer. On the other hand, psychologically maybe she went to a place that was close and familiar which says she wanted the body to still be close to her. I do think she wanted to body to be found sooner, to make it look like a frame up but KC had no way of knowing there was going to be a hurricane and flood the area out. I've read that people who kill "loved ones" tend to cover them up, either with leaves, branches, blankets, etc. because they don't want to have to look at them dead and want them "protected", strangers don't usually care and will just dump a body. She may have put her in the bag thinking that would protect her body from the elements, bugs, animals, etc. (although I'm probably giving her way too much credit here). Duct tape was to make it look like an abduction killing.

I guess a killer just goes into a completely different mental state in disposing of a body than any of us can fathom...remember what Scott Peterson did to Laci and Conner, what a horror that was.

well it tells me that Zanny sure knew her way around that neighborhood. :rolleyes:

I think the body was so close to the road is because the killer could not carry a lot of weight very far. If this is true then the killer would have also acted alone since two people could carry if further into the woods.

So what do we know about the grandparent's home that reflects on the killer?
The killer is disrespectful of everyone and everything. Having said that, the killer had no rules, no obligations, and no accountability within the home, and was given free reign over everything within that home.

Toddler was disposed of in a similar way to how 15 year-old moms who hide their pregnancy and give birth in the school bathroom and then put the baby in the garbage. Not even thinking about how easy it will be for adults to find the baby and figure things out. I would say the killer was a (15 + 2 1/2 years) 17 1/2 year old teenager who went to that local school and wanted to kill the baby since birth.

Whatever mental illness that makes 15 year-olds kill their babies instead of just giving them to adoptive parents - that's what I think KC has.:confused:

Very interesting analogy. :clap:

I think the body was so close to the road is because the killer could not carry a lot of weight very far. If this is true then the killer would have also acted alone since two people could carry if further into the woods.

The disposal of the body is to have happened in June. I think the killer didn't go farther because they were afraid of snakes. Everyone else has been afraid of them also it seems - based on public information.

moo

Even if we didn't have a suspect, the crime scene seems to be telling us a good deal about the killer.

Remember, in this theory, all we know is that a child's remains have been found, partially encased in at least one plastic bag, close to the area where the missing child lived. It is close to a street. It has been there for some time because it is skeletonized and scattered. Duct tape covers at least the mouth. Some other items belonging to the child appear to be here.

From what you guys are saying and my own thoughts:

1. The killer discarded the child like trash, literally.
2. The location of the remains so close to the road suggests that the killer took no great effort to conceal the body.
3. The tape over the mouth suggests it was no accident
4. The location close to the home of where the child lived suggests it was someone who knew her.
5. the child's personal belongs at the site suggest that they must have come from the home.

And . . .?

If we didn't know anything about the case these would be my guesses.

Child served it's purpose - time to be killed and thrown away, usefulness was now gone.

Child must be forever silenced - duct tape all the way around the head so as not to be able to loosen it from the mouth, insure death. This child surely knew "things" and could spill the beans about what she had seen/heard.

Killer cared more about themselves - rag around head so killer didn't have to see the victim's face. Killer wanted to feel nothing about this disposal.

Killer hated victim - threw away everything handy with the victim in a fast rage. Hated the victim so much killer kept the child's favorite doll, the only possession she took everywhere she went as to withhold any comfort from the passing child.

Didn't care whether child was found or not, just another bag of trash in a small junkyard.

If we didn't know anything about the case these would be my guesses.

Child served it's purpose - time to be killed and thrown away, usefulness was now gone.

Child must be forever silenced - duct tape all the way around the head so as not to be able to loosen it from the mouth, insure death. This child surely knew "things" and could spill the beans about what she had seen/heard.

Killer cared more about themselves - rag around head so killer didn't have to see the victim's face. Killer wanted to feel nothing about this disposal.

Killer hated victim - threw away everything handy with the victim in a fast rage. Hated the victim so much killer kept the child's favorite doll, the only possession she took everywhere she went as to withhold any comfort from the passing child.

Didn't care whether child was found or not, just another bag of trash in a small junkyard.
This is a really good analogy, ValleyGirl. As sickening as it is, I think you've summed "the killer" up in all of her true light also.

I pray that "the killer" of this adoreable little girl gets the maximum punishment as is allowed too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back