What does the jury think happened today?

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe she blew her nose, rubbed it and then rubbed her eyes. That is so incredibly unsanitary. I will be surprised if she doesn't have infections in her eyes. jmo

I was fascinated by that, too. It was disgusting, but there probably wasn't anything on that tissue anyway. She's wipe her face, wipe her eyes, wipe her nose, then wipe her eyes again. If the jurors were watching, I'm afraid they would have been repulsed. In addition to seeing pictures of the skeleton of her daughter, the poor jurors had to see Casey doing such nasty things. I feel so bad for them.

I think it was a panic attack. Not brought on by remorse or any feelings for her dead daughter(afterall, she is the reason her is dead.) The panic attack was brought on because she KNOWS now she is done. The whole world saw what she did to her beautiful little girl. Tears? Nah, not a real one anyway.

Side Note as I watch Dr Drew:
LKB needs to put a sock in it.

I have a vestibular disorder, which means there's damage to my middle ears and it affects my balance. I get motion sickness just driving myself to work sometimes, particularly when it's raining and my windshield wipers are on (note my location). I can't ride buses or be a passenger in a car without planning ahead and wearing an Rx patch behind my ear.

So let's just say I'm kind of an expert on nausea.

While I saw one dry heave-type movement from ICA today, my expert opinion:

wait for it...

yep, WASTE, Huge waste!

I don't have any opinion really as to whether it was pre-planned or spontaneous--I don't really care which...fakery is fakery is fakery, I say.

I did find her body language....interesting for sure...the hand(s) over the mouth/nose...she's Lady Macbeth even when trying to be Julia Roberts. :cow:

Dr lillian glass has a new blog up and she points out how ICA is gasping for air,shows terror by buldging eyes and had stomach cramps so severe she bent over,couldn't stand straight and had to sit down before jury got out of the room.She said it has finially sunk in what she has done and that she wont be walking out of prison ever again.About darned time!!

The hand over mouth also shows her pushing on her nose as she recalls what she did to Caylee with the tape.Per Dr glass

I heard one of the legal experts say that she would have already seen the pictures shown today. I think she finally saw her reality and any emotions she showed were probably as real as she can be. I think her real defense is lack of effective counsel. She should get life just for the lies she has told and the lives she has effected. Justice for Caylee will never be enough no matter what the sentence. I do believe in an eye for an eye.

txsvikki ICA has looked at her hand before.Dr Glass states that she looks at her hands because she is realizing her hands killed her DD

I don't think the defense instructed her to get upset. They likely, though, suggested that if she cried, it would be okay: "It's okay if you cry. It would not anger the jury. In fact, they would understand that you are upset and it would be good for you." I know because I have explained this to my family law clients, who were worried about crying and who have told me, after I explained the effect: "Listen, any emotion I have to show is real."

I think they [the defense] know how she performs and hoped for and anticipated a reaction, which they got. I'm sure the defense was thrilled with her reaction. The jury? Happily, not so much. It looked contrived and IMO, it was.

I think it was a panic attack. Not brought on by remorse or any feelings for her dead daughter(afterall, she is the reason her is dead.) The panic attack was brought on because she KNOWS now she is done. The whole world saw what she did to her beautiful little girl. Tears? Nah, not a real one anyway.

Side Note as I watch Dr Drew:
LKB needs to put a sock in it.

I have suffered from panic disorder most of my life. Now recovered but I know what it feels and looks like. No way, IMO, was she having a panic attack.

I looked carefully at her face. IMO, it was contrived. The faked pain face tells it all. People having a panic attack may get pale, or shake, or hyperventilate. But no matter what, their eyes get wide and dilated and they have a sort of stunned, fear face. casey had none of the above.

I read somewhere George and Cindy signed a $2,000,000.00 book deal.Is there a thread for this? Anyone else heard this? Money hungey thief will be more distraught over missing out on this money than Caylee's death.Especially knowing it is Cindy that will be spending it.

Even. Narcissistic Sociopaths aren't immune to viruses. I thought I saw her say "no I'm fine" more than once. Who knows! Maybe they took her vitals and THEY TOOK HER OUT.
HHJBP was on the phone
Probably with the jail reporting to them. .. He wouldn't let her go for a hangnail.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt
ONCE!

Just watched the "sick" raw video again and WHOA! Did JB actually push (coax) her to sit down with his arm while the jury was exiting? Did anyone else see that? It's around 5:14 on the video. It seems he wanted the Jury to know exactly why they were leaving early.

Here is the blog about casey's reaction by Lillian Glass. I disagree with her. The still photos may seem to correlate with what she is saying but I watched the video carefully. Having experienced sheer panic myself, multiple times, I know what to look for. I can tell when someone is exhibiting the slightest amount of nerves, like public speakers who are supposed to be used to it. casey is faking.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

I have suffered from panic disorder most of my life. Now recovered but I know what it feels and looks like. No way, IMO, was she having a panic attack.

I looked carefully at her face. IMO, it was contrived. The faked pain face tells it all. People having a panic attack may get pale, or shake, or hyperventilate. But no matter what, their eyes get wide and dilated and they have a sort of stunned, fear face. casey had none of the above.

I also get panic attacks and have for 30 yrs. Not all manifest the same in everyone. My hands do cramp up, I feel like I can't breathe, sometimes, but not all the time, I get dizzy and feel faint. Sometimes, but not all the time I get severe cramps in my stomach. ALWAYS feel heavy in the chest.

Obviously, I can't KNOW for sure what was going on with her, it is JMO.

Just watched the "sick" raw video again and WHOA! Did JB actually push (coax) her to sit down with his arm while the jury was exiting? Did anyone else see that? It's around 5:14 on the video. It seems he wanted the Jury to know exactly why they were leaving early.

I agree. I had a dv client once. She tended to get defensive and angry before the court but she really was a victim of dv. Her husband was a good actor. During testimony, she started to cry quietly. I looked and the judge did not notice. So, I asked her, "Do you need a tissue?" The judge looked up. We got the restraining order.

:banghead:
Or maybe he didn't want her falling in the floor on his watch?
If she was faking ya never know

I wouldn't trust her!

I also get panic attacks and have for 30 yrs. Not all manifest the same in everyone. My hands do cramp up, I feel like I can't breathe, sometimes, but not all the time, I get dizzy and feel faint. Sometimes, but not all the time I get severe cramps in my stomach. ALWAYS feel heavy in the chest.

Obviously, I can't KNOW for sure what was going on with her, it is JMO.

I've gotten the hand clench thing before as well. IMO, this person is malingering. Remember, she is really, really, really good at fooling most people, for long periods of time, including those very close to her. She's faking. :twocents:

I voted other. It was mentioned many times throughout the day the jury wasn't paying much attention to ICA but had their attention riveted to their screens and the testimony.

I'm guessing they might believe it was ended early due to some sidebar/objection/issue that came up while they were at break and the judge felt it could take a long time to straighten it out. Knowing how well HHJP treats them, he thought it prudent to end early rather than press on and keep them sitting there while the lawyers worked it out.

I'm also guessing it was fairly emotional for them as well and maybe they thought the Judge felt an early break would be in order.

Exactly what I am thinking. There has been so many sidebars and with JB objecting to everything and having to be schooled so much by HHJP I fiqure they thought there was some matters between the lawyers that needed to attended to.

LOL, so along with my aforementioned vestibular disorder, I also have anxiety issues (hooray for me! I'm a mess!) I agree with both points: there are signs that are more commonly related to the idea of an anxiety attack and there are signs that are not but are still legitimate (hope that makes sense). Casey could have been legitimately sick. However, I gave her the benefit of the doubt a whole bunch of times...back in July, August, September, October, November, December of 2008, and a little into 2009. I'm all out of doubt benefits now LOL. The emperor's stark nakedness and the wizard's big curtain and machines have been displayed too often and for far too long for me to think a princess would have any credibility at this point IYKWIM. :cow:

I agree that was no panic attack! No nasal flaring for air!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back