What Exactly Is Happening With Darlie Now?

Kalypso said:
What was in the latest Court decision about her breast implants? I saw it on her site, and it was a lot to read.
Maybe she has finally come to her senses and wants to unload them.

cami said:
LOL, Mary.

I see aande is doing a program on women on death row on Tuesday night. I wonder if we'll see Darlie?

Did you watch it? I did, and they didn't cover our Darlie. I saw Thelma Barker or whatever her name was (poisoned a bunch of people) and that woman who killed a cop because she was afraid he was going to hurt her husband. Don't know why she was so worried. Good grief, their car had enough guns and ammunition to take out an entire police academy.

I'll bet when they contacted Darlie for an interview she was doing a pearl stitch on one of those baby blankets and didn't want to lose her rhythm.

Mary456 said:
Did you watch it? I did, and they didn't cover our Darlie. I saw Thelma Barker or whatever her name was (poisoned a bunch of people) and that woman who killed a cop because she was afraid he was going to hurt her husband. Don't know why she was so worried. Good grief, their car had enough guns and ammunition to take out an entire police academy.

I'll bet when they contacted Darlie for an interview she was doing a pearl stitch on one of those baby blankets and didn't want to lose her rhythm.

LOL, you fool. I've seen it before but I didn't realize that until they played it. I didn't remember that Thelma Barfield is her name was featured though so that was new to me anyway.

That Lynn one, she was a nut wasn't she. Trying to justify why she shot that cop. No remorse for taking a life whatsoever. How cold can you be. I wonder if she went kicking and screaming as she said she would.

No wonder people don't like her. She looks so hung up on herself and conscious of how she looks in nearly every photo or documentary I've ever seen. Most people of average intelligence can pick up on that sort of vanity and self-absorption right away.

Being a sympathetic offender is the only thing that any of them has going for themselves! If they don't have that, then what have they got to keep followers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back