What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

Yes ~ this! The anticipation being greater than the reality, this would be a perfect strategy. Alluding to unspeakable abuse and secrets, emoting their consequences, but never disclosing them has more impact than revealing what happened. But the biggest payoff is that the fact or allegations can never be disputed because they were never stated. Immoral, underhanded and crafty ~ but genius. moo.

What was it that JB kept saying " you can't prove something that didn't happen". Or something like that.

I also wonder why a former homicide detective would stage an accidental death to look like a homicide and quite frankly do it so badly. I mean the car reeked of decomposition. Sadly many killers have hidden homicides and their adult victims better. I can't see GA with his experience doing it this way, if he were so inclined. And that is with taking the whole idea of motive out of the picture. Not trying to change anyone's mind just don't understand the whole GA involvement theory.

Yes, Noelle91176, and we are to believe that Casey (while in jail) went along with GA's cover-up for three years, then suddenly reversed course to expose GA in JB's opening statement.

Why this abrupt change from ICA? Why did she not tell the drowning story a year ago? :banghead:

what would GA have to hide? an accident would have far less investigating than a "kidnapping". think of all the anthony's have had to expose. phone records taken, computer hard drives taken, microscope on the family's private lives and conversations. ex homicide LE would know what to expect from a full on investigation of kidnapping vs an accident. if GA had something to hide why would he expose his family to this very public microscope. I would think secrets would be far more exposed for a missing child case than a drowning. I mean we arent hearing about April Whelers family secrets and her child drowned. I never even heard her story until this trial and I lived in Florida at the time. Its just too far fetched to think they would be so afraid of secrets being exposed over a drowning. what are your thought on that?

Exactly. I've been saying this from the beginning. IF George was molesting ICA he would know there would be ALOT more investigation into Caylee just disappearing than there would be if he just called 911 about an accidental drowning. In trying to cover up a drowning, for what reason I still have no idea, he would only bring much, much more attention than the cops coming to the home of a former police officer about his granddaughter sneaking out and drowning by accident.

It is what he "DIDN'T say that JB thinks will resonate to the jury.

C'mon how many grown men are upset about not being included in a sister's pregnancy and plans? I asked my husband what his thoughts were when his sister's were pregnant. He said "it was nice that I would have a neice or nephew, but I really didn't have much to do with it all until they were old enough to go fishing."

He wasn't crying about not being included. He was crying about what he was supposed to say next.

TC, Robin

I didn't realize why him being so upset struck me as so odd until now. He acts more like a woman about it. I know when my sister got pregnant out of wedlock, I was very upset when my parents went to visit her at Thanksgiving because I had asked them for years to come visit me during a holiday and they never did. That's what becoming a grandparent does to people, especially when the child that is giving them the grandchild is an unstable situation.

I think Cindy knew she had a burden ahead of her, and concentrated on Casey and the baby to come. Lee had to know about the pregnancy, and was probably relieved that mom was taking care of it like she took care of everything else dealing with Casey. I do think he might have been hurt that yet again, Casey screwed up and his parents seemed to fully support her instead of making her suffer consequences. He couldn't see that this parents probably though more of him and so gave him less attention because they knew they didn't have to worry about him. I bet they didn't even think that they were hurting him in any way. They figured he was okay, and Casey was the one they constantly worried about.

It took me a while to realize that I wasn't being ignored at all in favor of my sister who had screwed up yet again. My parents were relieved that my brother and I hadn't done something like my sister. We're financially secure with good jobs, married, and happy. My parents knew we would be okay and that made them happy. My sister was divorced, recovering from severe debt incurred in Las Vegas after the divorce, and then without being very financially stable, got pregnant by a man who had treated her like crap in the past and the relationship wasn't expected to last. That's a LOT to worry about with a baby being brought into the picture. Thankfully, my sister has proven to be a good mom, and the boyfriend is a good dad so far.

I think Cindy was worried about the future of this innocent child just like I'm sure my mom worries about my nephew (my mom worries about everything, btw). Now, my sister isn't as bad as Casey thank GOD, but I don't he think he took my position that he was being ignored and not included. I don't think it was that at all. I think he was just upset that Casey got his parent's attention again by doing something bad while he was the good kid with a good life. But like most men, he was glad that Cindy was taking care of this woman problem. If he really wanted to be involved, he could have been, and maybe in retrospect, he does wish he had been more involved instead of letting mom handle everything. I have to say, it just sucks when you're the good one and the standards are higher for you than your screwed up sibling. But men, to me, are glad to have someone else deal with women problems while women want to deal with women problems themselves. I find it hard to believe he was that upset over not being included. I think he was more upset that the bad seed of the family was once again escaping consequences. That had to chafe him badly. He couldn't handle being there when Caylee was born because it would mean celebrating his sister's latest mistake like nothing was wrong, and he couldn't handle that either. He never got to know his niece better because she was just another mistake by a sister who could never doing anything right. I do think in death, though, he finally saw her as separate from his sister, and that's really sad.

I also think Baez sought to exploit Lee's feelings on the stand and make him try to admit something that wasn't true. I partially think Lee was almost tempted to admit it, but his true feelings wouldn't let him, and that led to the breakdown. Come on, the A's KNOW Lee isn't the father of that child, and honestly, I can't see Casey accusing him of that. He's the one family member she has any feeling for at all. And that's saying a lot since she's a sociopath. She's done a lot of things against her parents, but I've never seen or head of her doing anything directly against Lee even though I'm sure this whole case and the other things she's done has impacted his life. Lee just couldn't take the lie far enough because it would mean literally destroying his life for a sister that doesn't deserve it in his eyes.

I got over my hurt feelings, but I don't think Lee ever has. He's had to live in the shadow of his sister, who is far, far worse than mine ever could be. I'm sure to him any attention Casey gets is a knife into his heart. I think this is why it's been so hard for him and why he broke down. To be valued and get some attention on himself, he had to do something to help the very sister that continues to screw up and impact everyone's lives around her. That is some kind of hell he has to live in every day. Plus, if he did bring any info to Baez, it was probably to make himself seem important to the case in some way. He's so needy to be included and accepted that it's just sad and pathetic. I think whatever info he had probably wasn't that important to the case at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't have eaten lunch alone and still not really seem like part of the defense team even though he tried to help Casey the other day on the stand. He doesn't realize he's being used and then once the trial is over, it'll be about Casey and appeals, and he'll just be devalued with less attention on him (in his eyes) once again unless he wants to help out his sister.

I'm still miffed and cynical, though, and just can't drum up sympathy for him. He's chosen to help out his sister instead of stand up for Caylee. Saying he has regrets on the stand, while sounding true, just doesn't work and isn't enough. He should FIGHT for the niece he claims he regrets not knowing better, not instead try to help out her murderer in any way. I just did this post to explain why I think what happened with him the other day happened.

I can see him committing suicide at some point. I'm glad he does have Mallory. Even though I don't like her, he needs to have some to go home to that isn't going to shove Casey in his face every second, or I think he will totally lose his mind.

My 5 year old hid his "accidents" better!

IMO this was all ICA and trying to cover up the murder by making it look like a "set up"- being "framed" etc...
BUT she didn't realize she couldn't EVER get rid of the smell.

MY question is what former homocide cop takes home a car smelling like that one did? HAD HE CALLED ORANGE COUNTY RIGHT THEN...
he wouldn't be sitting where he is now...

there is something hinky about why he took the car...
and that COULD lead to one juror thinking, well he tried to hide the car/eveidence for ICA ... so just maybe he tried to hide Caylee for ICA too (make it look like a kidnappier tried to frame ICA for murder)
iT won't work but could have been the line of thinking... on JB's part.

Interesting. I've been banging the drums in GA's defense against his covering up, but I'm admittedly bothered as to why he and CA delayed notifying LE about the Sunfire, giving CA time to tamper with evidence. The trunk carried a scent that, as I gather, could have knocked over a brick wall. Ga should have called LE on the spot.

:waitasec:

Here's a question that's been eating away at me that made form my opinion of GA. Why wouldn't GA insist on knowing who the father was the day Caylee was born so they would be getting child support and insurance? Or was Caylee's biological father's money and responsibility not an issue that concerned them?? Do you think they ever even looked at finding out? No... that's what LA was eluding to on the stand today when he said CA told him "just to leave it alone". Rather than know, they wanted to spend all their money to raise Caylee?? No Way!!! JMOO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...01_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-caylee-marie

Wasn't ICA telling everyone the father was Jesse G? Jesse even proposed to ICA and she eventually turned him down. That may be who her parents thought was the father, at least at first......and for a while.

I get the impression GA mostly does what CA wants. If she told him to drop it, he probably would. I also get the impression that ICA was coddled and enabled to not take responsibility. I imagine, if she told her parents to drop it, they would. Why else could she lie about the nanny for a month before CA called the police. If CA was in on the whole lie, which she may have been, why would she calls the cops at all? I can see her threatening, to gain leverage....I don't know. Complicated family. I am very curious to learn the truth about the dynamics......learn the truth period.

LA demanded his parents refuse a lie detector test in the early days. He advertised for a FREE personal secretary 24/7. His fiancé is on the board of directors of the donation foundation. He is every bit an Anthony- don't forget it.

Excellent point... No lie is to big for an Anthony

But... if there were a question of neglect/foul play (fight going on at the house etc) they could have asked, and I think that's what triggered the cover-up. Again, it's just my opinion.

im so confused. wouldn't a missing child bring on much more of a neglet investigation? im trying so hard to wrap my head around your ideas and even try it from devil's advocate point of view but it always comes back to this point... hiding a drowing with a kidnapping to prevent a heavy investigation doesnt add up. a missing child would warrant paternity test more than a drowned child. family investigation would be very strong for an abduction. and if GA was so scared about a possible paternity test then why would he hide the body less than a mile from his house instead of the ocean or a place where she wouldn't be found? im not being snarky at all. i just want to understand why you think a missing child plan would be less exposure than an accidental drowing that happens far too often in florida. i mean missing chilldren are nationwide news. a drowning is only local news.

remember how hard ICA stuck to the Zanny story, even when offered a plea bargain of a speculated 10 years? i would ask myself why didnt she mention drowning sooner if it was just an accident? why sit in jail 3 years and face DP? no way she sat ther to protect GA because she brought it out in trial. why not sooner? she wasn't afraid to go home because when she was released on bond she went home so she didnt sit there out of fear. why did she waive the right to a speedy trial?
this leads me to believe it just took the defense a while to come up with this theory. they knew people speculated on "family secrets" so they went for it by including GA. do you really think he was there and threw his grandaughter away like trash? Caylee was the one person in the family who loved him unconditionally. and if ICA and GA were there together then why doesnt Casey have any answers on what happened after the drowning? phone pings and computer activity keep her in the house til 4pm so she would have had to seen GA duct tape Caylee and remove her from the house and according to her defense it wasnt in her car and his did not have a "smell'. was she placed in the yard for RK to come get? its just to far fetched that she wouldnt know details. was she too busy uploading pics to photobucket to notice? if GA was abusing Casey wouldn't she have told the police on day 31 that GA forced her to hide Caylee? this would be the perfect opportunity to be free of GA as he would have been arrested. if she was abused why did she continue to live in the house and have sex with her dad instead of moving out?

if you get a chance, reply and let me know your thoughts. im really fascinated on your opinions because its so opposite of how i think. i see you are a medic so i wonder if things you have seen things in your career lead you to form a different opinion than most so i would like to hear your point of view.

Interesting. I've been banging the drums in GA's defense against his covering up, but I'm admittedly bothered as to why he and CA delayed notifying LE about the Sunfire, giving CA time to tamper with evidence. The trunk carried a scent that, as I gather, could have knocked over a brick wall. Ga should have called LE on the spot.

I agree, he should have called LE on the spot...I don't know why the tow yard manager didn't call when he looked in the window and smelled it...however, we are not looking at this through the prism of a grandfather who cannot let his brain think that his granddaughter is dead. Your mind does funny things and I think George believed the smell was garbage because he desperately needed to believe it. I don't think he believed it for very long, but the main thing right then was there was no body in the trunk and at that moment that was all he cared about. Deep down George knew his life was changed forever when he smelled that car, but he talked himself into accepting the garbage as the smell because he wasn't ready to accept anything else.

i think they wanted to get Casey's story before calling LE and hoped there would be an answer. Didnt GA or CA call LA an say "we got the car, Casey is in trouble"
they were probably very confused since Casey was supposed to be in Jacksonville. The smell in the car made them desperate to find Casey and CA started looking immediately. CA called 911 when she found Casey thinking the threat would make ICA produce Caylee for her. I think they just couldnt wrap their heads around the fact they were smelling decomp and really wanted answers hoping their suspicions were wrong.

MOO-

Because when you are used to pretending that someone is something that they are not, you are used to covering for them. They needed a minute to realize how to act normally, IMO. Their "normal" was to cover up a possible mistake.

About LEE on the stand... please remember that he DID father a child! (refer to his past myspace postings...)and the mother of that child terminated the pregnancy (without consulting LEE/didn't include him in the decision...) - IIRC He could get torn up by that IMO...

eta: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

Dec 10 2006 entry...

i think they wanted to get Casey's story before calling LE and hoped there would be an answer. Didnt GA or CA call LA an say "we got the car, Casey is in trouble"
they were probably very confused since Casey was supposed to be in Jacksonville. The smell in the car made them desperate to find Casey and CA started looking immediately. CA called 911 when she found Casey thinking the threat would make ICA produce Caylee for her. I think they just couldnt wrap their heads around the fact they were smelling decomp and really wanted answers hoping their suspicions were wrong.

ITA- no matter how (allegedlly) selfish or narcissistic ICA's behior(s) had been most of her life, who could digest that when being suddenly smacked by it? Their hearts may very well have hit their toes when they smelled the car but IMO, a normal defense mechanism would be to immediately jump to what else it could be, I.e., someone else used the car to hold a body, then removed it before it was towed.

I'm fairly confident that it didn't take long (as soon as CA got ahold of ICA and she refused to take CA to Caylee) for CA/GA to have the totality begin to wash over them and I can't imagine having to digest something like that.

Early on I was livid with G&C over how they seemed to obscure evidence, covered for ICA. Then I realized the awful truth if it all, they had accepted Caylee wasn't coming back to them and even if ICA was responsible, their hearts couldn't take another loss. That's when they went into family self-preservation mode, though it seems ICA has quickly forgotten and never did appreciate how hard her family went to bat for her. Case in point, her angry jailhouse rants bc of not being given TL's # or missing chili at Caylee's bday party and especially, wait for it...wait for it... Baez's opening arguments.

Exactly. I've been saying this from the beginning. IF George was molesting ICA he would know there would be ALOT more investigation into Caylee just disappearing than there would be if he just called 911 about an accidental drowning. In trying to cover up a drowning, for what reason I still have no idea, he would only bring much, much more attention than the cops coming to the home of a former police officer about his granddaughter sneaking out and drowning by accident.

agreed. also if he was brazenly molesting his daughter since 8 and continued to molest her as an adult he obviously wasnt too worried about being caught. if he really was molesting casey and she hadnt told LE or a teacher before why would he worry she would tell now? he wouldnt be worried about LA or CA telling either because if ICA did tell THEM they obviously didnt act to protect her or Caylee from him. so i guess my point is..what would he fear? if he got away with it that long he would assume he was home free.

I didn't realize why him being so upset struck me as so odd until now. He acts more like a woman about it. I know when my sister got pregnant out of wedlock, I was very upset when my parents went to visit her at Thanksgiving because I had asked them for years to come visit me during a holiday and they never did. That's what becoming a grandparent does to people, especially when the child that is giving them the grandchild is an unstable situation.

I think Cindy knew she had a burden ahead of her, and concentrated on Casey and the baby to come. Lee had to know about the pregnancy, and was probably relieved that mom was taking care of it like she took care of everything else dealing with Casey. I do think he might have been hurt that yet again, Casey screwed up and his parents seemed to fully support her instead of making her suffer consequences. He couldn't see that this parents probably though more of him and so gave him less attention because they knew they didn't have to worry about him. I bet they didn't even think that they were hurting him in any way. They figured he was okay, and Casey was the one they constantly worried about.

It took me a while to realize that I wasn't being ignored at all in favor of my sister who had screwed up yet again. My parents were relieved that my brother and I hadn't done something like my sister. We're financially secure with good jobs, married, and happy. My parents knew we would be okay and that made them happy. My sister was divorced, recovering from severe debt incurred in Las Vegas after the divorce, and then without being very financially stable, got pregnant by a man who had treated her like crap in the past and the relationship wasn't expected to last. That's a LOT to worry about with a baby being brought into the picture. Thankfully, my sister has proven to be a good mom, and the boyfriend is a good dad so far.

I think Cindy was worried about the future of this innocent child just like I'm sure my mom worries about my nephew (my mom worries about everything, btw). Now, my sister isn't as bad as Casey thank GOD, but I don't he think he took my position that he was being ignored and not included. I don't think it was that at all. I think he was just upset that Casey got his parent's attention again by doing something bad while he was the good kid with a good life. But like most men, he was glad that Cindy was taking care of this woman problem. If he really wanted to be involved, he could have been, and maybe in retrospect, he does wish he had been more involved instead of letting mom handle everything. I have to say, it just sucks when you're the good one and the standards are higher for you than your screwed up sibling. But men, to me, are glad to have someone else deal with women problems while women want to deal with women problems themselves. I find it hard to believe he was that upset over not being included. I think he was more upset that the bad seed of the family was once again escaping consequences. That had to chafe him badly. He couldn't handle being there when Caylee was born because it would mean celebrating his sister's latest mistake like nothing was wrong, and he couldn't handle that either. He never got to know his niece better because she was just another mistake by a sister who could never doing anything right. I do think in death, though, he finally saw her as separate from his sister, and that's really sad.

I also think Baez sought to exploit Lee's feelings on the stand and make him try to admit something that wasn't true. I partially think Lee was almost tempted to admit it, but his true feelings wouldn't let him, and that led to the breakdown. Come on, the A's KNOW Lee isn't the father of that child, and honestly, I can't see Casey accusing him of that. He's the one family member she has any feeling for at all. And that's saying a lot since she's a sociopath. She's done a lot of things against her parents, but I've never seen or head of her doing anything directly against Lee even though I'm sure this whole case and the other things she's done has impacted his life. Lee just couldn't take the lie far enough because it would mean literally destroying his life for a sister that doesn't deserve it in his eyes.

I got over my hurt feelings, but I don't think Lee ever has. He's had to live in the shadow of his sister, who is far, far worse than mine ever could be. I'm sure to him any attention Casey gets is a knife into his heart. I think this is why it's been so hard for him and why he broke down. To be valued and get some attention on himself, he had to do something to help the very sister that continues to screw up and impact everyone's lives around her. That is some kind of hell he has to live in every day. Plus, if he did bring any info to Baez, it was probably to make himself seem important to the case in some way. He's so needy to be included and accepted that it's just sad and pathetic. I think whatever info he had probably wasn't that important to the case at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't have eaten lunch alone and still not really seem like part of the defense team even though he tried to help Casey the other day on the stand. He doesn't realize he's being used and then once the trial is over, it'll be about Casey and appeals, and he'll just be devalued with less attention on him (in his eyes) once again unless he wants to help out his sister.

I'm still miffed and cynical, though, and just can't drum up sympathy for him. He's chosen to help out his sister instead of stand up for Caylee. Saying he has regrets on the stand, while sounding true, just doesn't work and isn't enough. He should FIGHT for the niece he claims he regrets not knowing better, not instead try to help out her murderer in any way. I just did this post to explain why I think what happened with him the other day happened.

I can see him committing suicide at some point. I'm glad he does have Mallory. Even though I don't like her, he needs to have some to go home to that isn't going to shove Casey in his face every second, or I think he will totally lose his mind.

I agree with you, it's always the needy, demanding, screwed-up one who gets the attention, the extra financial support, the greater understanding and forgiveness. It's hard when you could also use that, but others are too caught up with the screwed-up person to give it to you, and you feel guilty for asking. You are trying to stand on your own two feet, and instead of being rewarded for that, you are neglected. It's worse when parents, who are supposed to not pick "favorites" or should treat their children fairly because parents are supposed to be more mature and wiser, are in fact just the opposite. It's happened in my family as well.

I worry about Lee. He should have cut the umbilical cord and moved to California years ago, far, far away from this toxic, dysfunctional, sick, pathetic family. Blood is NOT thicker than water, because water is thicker with clarity and lightness and healing. He should get over his dependence on them, his wanting their approval. Change his name, start with a fresh, clean slate. He doesn't deserve this. How could he not see that he is being emotionally abused by them? He is allowing them to portray him as an incest perpetrator. His lawyer should be threatening lawsuits against them and Baez. Instead, he is letting them walk all over him, making him as sick as they are e.g. the freaky CMA, CMA talk at the memorial service, and now his crocodile tears at the trial.

Because he was so quiet the past couple of years, I thought he was going to escape the cult of the Anthony, but I was wrong. Now he's not employed. He seems to be in great need of help and his parents are unable to give it to him. Mallory seems too accepting of this situation and she should be convincing him to escape while he can.

I do think he might have been hurt that yet again, Casey screwed up and his parents seemed to fully support her instead of making her suffer consequences. He couldn't see that this parents probably though more of him and so gave him less attention because they knew they didn't have to worry about him. I bet they didn't even think that they were hurting him in any way. They figured he was okay, and Casey was the one they constantly worried about.

Wow, I agree with you 100% - you said what I have been thinking, but couldn't quite put into words. I'll bet since Casey was born, Lee took a back seat to her - and no matter what she did, Cindy bailed her out and George hated it (although they seem quite similar). When Lee saw her pregnant, he must have thrown up a little in his mouth at the thought of his mother going ape-poop over yet another distraction from him.

I feel bad for Lee - I remember the secret wire Tony L. wore, and the conversation they had in Tony's car - Lee had receipts and he was trying to put a time line together, I truly believe he was trying to figure it out - and just maybe (in his mind), he would finally do something huge enough to win him mother's love and attention.

Knowing Casey the way Lee knew Casey, I can totally understand the disgust at seeing Casey pregnant.

i've been off topic in my posts. forgot this is the LA thread. I think he went to see JB to see how he could help or get more info on the case (LA likes info!) - or he went in to discuss his feelings about being accused as a molester under the ruse of "info"
I think LA was coached or at least JB attempted to coach him and could have been crying for the following..
1. he wouldnt agree to stating abuse but JB told him if he was emotional and left things to the jury's imagination there could be credit to OS without him having to admit it. acting weird about the pregnancy could cause people to speculalte. (look at all the ideas we have tossed around and we know the case)
2. JB told him admitting abuse in the family would save ICA and LA just couldn't do it and felt as if he was sending his sister to DR by not falling on the family sword
3. all the years of dysfunction finally caught up with him. he sat on the stand and the enormity of the situation finally hit him

those are my guesses.

I get the impression that Lee had always felt like an outsider in the family, for all of his life. Someone who had a deep hurt that had been there since childhood about being on the outside of his family would break down the way he did while discussing the subject of being left out of his sister's pregnancy and the birth of Caylee. That incident alone probably wouldn't have caused such a reaction in someone who had not felt that feeling many times previously.

i've been off topic in my posts. forgot this is the LA thread. I think he went to see JB to see how he could help or get more info on the case (LA likes info!) - or he went in to discuss his feelings about being accused as a molester under the ruse of "info"
I think LA was coached or at least JB attempted to coach him and could have been crying for the following..
1. he wouldnt agree to stating abuse but JB told him if he was emotional and left things to the jury's imagination there could be credit to OS without him having to admit it. acting weird about the pregnancy could cause people to speculalte. (look at all the ideas we have tossed around and we know the case)
2. JB told him admitting abuse in the family would save ICA and LA just couldn't do it and felt as if he was sending his sister to DR by not falling on the family sword
3. all the years of dysfunction finally caught up with him. he sat on the stand and the enormity of the situation finally hit him
QUOTE]

I say 3 - and probably a little guilt for not being there when she was born. He may feel like if he were more a part of Caylee's life he could have saved her from Casey.

Wasn't ICA telling everyone the father was Jesse G? Jesse even proposed to ICA and she eventually turned him down. That may be who her parents thought was the father, at least at first......and for a while.

I get the impression GA mostly does what CA wants. If she told him to drop it, he probably would. I also get the impression that ICA was coddled and enabled to not take responsibility. I imagine, if she told her parents to drop it, they would. Why else could she lie about the nanny for a month before CA called the police. If CA was in on the whole lie, which she may have been, why would she calls the cops at all? I can see her threatening, to gain leverage....I don't know. Complicated family. I am very curious to learn the truth about the dynamics......learn the truth period.

I adore my best friend's grandbaby - I helped raise her from 3 months old, she's 19 months old now. I don't care much for the baby's mother and I find her neglectful, but not physically abusive. I get the little girl now at least twice per month - but that comes with a price. The baby's momma always needs money, and I give it to her. I've seen her cut her own mother out of her life and the baby's life for critisizing the way she is raising the baby. I never critisize, and I have to hold my tongue A LOT.

I'd venture a guess that manipulative Casey was the same, why else would Cindy put up with the lies and the money flying out the door? She didn't want to lose Caylee, period. I look forward to the day the little angel in my life can talk so I know what is going on with her. And just as an aside, I think the mother of this baby gives her nyquil to sleep, I think this because it was in her diaper bag and I can see her doing it. Not against the law and nothing I can prove. If I bring it up, she might cut me off. What do you do?

What Cindy Anthony did and now she's paying the price.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back