What IS Terri GUILTY of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I thank everyone for their contributions, I still haven't gotten any new ideas what she "may" have been/is guilty of that would cause her to withdraw her request to see her daughter. It's too early in the morning to dig up links, but I do recall at least one that said, from her attorney I believe, that it would be somewhat against her best interests to testify. Oy, the brain isn't working so well this AM. At any rate -

Well, it goes a little deeper than being against her best interest.

The court papers said that TH didn't want any psychological evaluation to become part of the police investigation. So she believes that there are issues relevant to custody of her daughter that might also be of interest to the police or future prosecutors, and that's what they don't want to air in public. In other words, she's clammed up to save herself, and sees that as more important that custody of her daughter. ETA: She doesn't want to answer any questions on the record.

http://media.katu.com/documents/motion+to+abate_2.pdf

I think there may be other later court filings that restate that idea as well.

And one thing Terri is guilty of is showing her restraining order to Michael Cook, which had been forbidden by the court, and asking him to lie for her "so she wouldn't get in trouble." That's a childish request, but also it implies that she has knowledge of her own guilt in some way. In addition to that, she also sexted with MC in "hundreds of explicit messages." This all happened while the search for Kyron was continuing.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf
http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/1026/25509272.pdf

I guess you could say that TH is mainly guilty of just not giving a damn. Lots of people believe that indifference is the opposite of love.

Trident said:
At first I thought she "may" have been having an affair. Still a somewhat possibility in my mind. Then I thought there was a possibility of swinging clubs. Still on the fence about that one too. One of my basic problems is the fact that I'm always looking for a rational answer to sometimes irrational behavior. It may be as someone pointed out earlier, her attorney advised her against speaking, which would be sound legal advice.
I don't think Terri cares about her reputation as a homeroom mommy anymore, because it's gone. Personally, I don't see much difference between adultery in a swingers' club and mental adultery (with pictures) from a cellphone or computer. Either way, her mind has left the relationship with her husband and family.

None of that is illegal, but it goes to show her state of mind at the time of Kyron's disappearance. It's a pattern that displays poor judgment and lack of connection to her family.

Trident said:
And yet, and yet, I still get a whiff of smoke about this case and it worries me that I can't find the fire. Perhaps if MSM and LE would be a bit more forthcoming we would have more of a direction in which to look, but it seems as though all there is about TH has already been told. And yet, and yet, . . .

I think the "and yet" part is all the stuff in the evidence room we don't know about yet. There are more text messages. There are more emails - Desiree said there were. There are more pictures. There are probably more sordid relationships and batphones. Lots of stuff we don't know and LE doesn't owe it to us to give out all the details yet, until they make an arrest.

I don't know to what degree this might factor in, but I have been giving a lot of thought to Terri living with her parents, and trying to imagine what life must be like in that household.

If her parents really believe in her, they have probably urged to to try for visitation with the baby. So I wonder if she filed for visitation rights mainly for the sake of her parents.

And then I think maybe Terri didn't know the sexting stuff would become public, or that the whole sordid thing would be smeared out right in front of her parents. Maybe she thought that Kaine would not allow the sexts to come out--maybe because he wouldn't want Baby K exposed to that knowledge about her mother. And yet the sexts did become public, and Terri's parents did get an eyeful ... and now if this becomes an historic case and gets written up by someone like Ann Rule or the like, all that sext stuff is likely going to end up in a book sitting on a shelf down at the public library.

Is there more sordid stuff about Terri that has not come out to the public eye yet? I don't know! But by now it must be clear to her that as long as she goes on 'creating' sensational stories of this kind, the media's going to go right on putting it out there for the world to see.

The way she has clammed up since she withdrew the motion leads me to thing that maybe--finally!--she's been somewhat chastened ... and maybe her lawyer has finally gotten some control over her.

I think way back in the beginning right before the switch fingers pointing at Terri, I think Terri was hiding something. And she didn't confess up, talk to her lawyer and he told her not to talk. So with that being said. I think the hours she spent driving baby around she was doing something else.... I'm thinking an affair, so here she is, with another man and the baby with her..... How can you tell your husband thats what you did when your son went missing and had your baby with you!!!!
I think if Terri planned this, there would be some evidence... Something somewhere, there is no perfect crime. I don't think this was a quick impulse.... I still think he was convinced to go outside by an adult he knew....
I think by holding back this info , if terri goes to trial, this info will come out. And clear her. But this is not Bringing Kyron home.. So where is he?????????????????????

I think way back in the beginning right before the switch fingers pointing at Terri, I think Terri was hiding something. And she didn't confess up, talk to her lawyer and he told her not to talk. So with that being said. I think the hours she spent driving baby around she was doing something else.... I'm thinking an affair, so here she is, with another man and the baby with her..... How can you tell your husband thats what you did when your son went missing and had your baby with you!!!!
I think if Terri planned this, there would be some evidence... Something somewhere, there is no perfect crime. I don't think this was a quick impulse.... I still think he was convinced to go outside by an adult he knew....
I think by holding back this info , if terri goes to trial, this info will come out. And clear her. But this is not Bringing Kyron home.. So where is he?????????????????????

I think if she had been having an affair with another man there would be a phone record of it somewhere. She just wasn't that careful with her texting. :twocents:

'how can you tell your husband?'

Because a little boy, HIS little boy... is missing, endangered, and if you are innocent, at great risk! Because that little boy may be , at that moment, being tortured, or sexually abused. Because NO LOSS TO YOU...would ever, to any caring human, mitigate that you put your selfish "secret" before that child.

And it is selfish...selfish, cruel, and vile beyond any explanation to allow a child to suffer ONE minute while you protect your "reputation" or your marriage.

Does Terri believe that Kaine or any man would say..."Oh, gee...I see it now. You were protecting me from knowing I was married to a cheater. No problem then...that you kept quiet and allowed my child to be murdered. Oh, Terri, you are wonderful"

Is this what she rationalized?

But that assumes innocence. But innocence in the face of such a monstrous disregard for a little boy who loved her...that it is an evil unto itself.

Even if innocent, this woman is guilty of not having the care most normal people would have for a lost cat...sexting, and keeping her sleazy secrets at this child's expense.

Everyday I check to see if there is any news of Kyron and find him on my mind so many times a day. So the question of what IS Terri guilty of has rolled around for awhile now and here is my guess and only a guess.
What would Terri protect besides herself? Her other son comes to mind. Now J is accounted for on a camping trip having moved out 6 months? previously. Just what if here; only thinking out loud. Terri said Kyron was having "sezuries" and wanted to have him checked out. Someone over at IS said that it sounded like he had a secret he wanted to tell but couldn't/wouldn't. This makes sense to me knowing 7 year olds. Kyron could have known something about J who did visit even though he didn't live there any more. So I wonder if J was involved with a "friend" who he was told not to see and Kyron knew about it. Js grades were falling living with T and K; that could mean bad friends/drinking/drugs. They improved when he moved out.
So WHAT IF this "friend" knew that Kyron knew something about them and wanted to scare him into not telling. What IF they were the source of the 'cool electric' thing story and Kyron went to look and they took him. Thought they would scare him and it went wrong. What IF Terris 90 minute drive was a search for the unknown 'friends' car and not finding it she believed everything was OK and went to the gym and home.
So if she says anything she just might be incriminating her son J. If for a moment we think of her not being quilty who would she be most likely to protect? She could be rationalizing that she really doesn't KNOW anything and if she comes out and says anything about Js friends he will be involved.
This is all a stretch; sigh, and I really don't have a lot of facts to back it up except that if she isn't guilty of harming Kyron why would she clam up?

Kyron, may the Angels hold your hand where ever you are.

At the least, Terri is guilty of despising a small child who loved her and whose daily life was lived under the control of that suppressed hate. She loathed this little boy so much...that she could not keep the hate to herself and had to share it in emails.

At the least, Terri is guilty of a sham of friendship toward that little boy's Mother...who lived unfortunately believing Terri's lies that her child spent his days in loving hands. She hated the child's Mother...her emails disclosed as well.

At the least, Terri is guilty of putting herself before that hated child's welfare...when, even if innocent, she knew he was missing and at great risk. She refused to cooperate fully; indeed, while the rest of the family was desperate to find the child, she was so removed from fear or grief that she was taking intimate photos of her own "body parts" and sharing them to arouse herself and a near stranger. There was no concern for this Hated child standing in the way of her arousal or pleasure.

I believe Terri is guilty of much more. But Terri is very lucky. The child she loathed has come, no doubt to a painful, hideous and fearful end. She is free of him.

His Mother, whom she also despised, is sentenced to a lifetime of pain.

While she, Terri, is lauded, defended and cast as an Internet heroine...and no doubt still indulges her private pleasures while she revels in her triumph of:

a. being rid of that hated child

or

b. getting away with killing him.

Lucky, lucky Terri.

I read your post and was flooded with emotions from my childhood. Warning: Personal disclosure coming!
Very long story short: My parents divorced when I was 5, bitter divorce, Narcissistic Mother in a manic phase, custody awarded to my Dad. Ages 9-15custody w/Mom. Every summer I would happily leave my Mother to spend the summers with my Father (along with Christmas vacations), but I would bawl when I had to leave my Father's home.

I think that Teri Horman is guilty of murdering Kyron Horman. I think that it will take time, but this will be proven.

Despite the rampant conjecture surrounding this case, I see no concrete proof, or even reasonable suspicion that she is guilty of anything regarding Kyron disappearing at this time. I can't say that she isn't guilty of anything regarding this case, but until I at least see some reasonable indication she is involved I will not jump the fence to say she's guilty of anything.

IMO, the sexting and other similiar side stories to this case aren't relevant. Just noise meant to sway opinion.

I also do not believe her withdrawal of visitation request, etc., is an indication of guilt in any way. It indicates that her attorney has made her understand that the seriousness of being the accused, even un-officially, trumps her personal feeelings. There are plenty of people who are falsly accused, and even convicted and imprisoned to show that the old 'If you don't have anything to hide so you don't have to worry.' statement is a bunch of balogna.

'how can you tell your husband?'

Because a little boy, HIS little boy... is missing, endangered, and if you are innocent, at great risk! Because that little boy may be , at that moment, being tortured, or sexually abused. Because NO LOSS TO YOU...would ever, to any caring human, mitigate that you put your selfish "secret" before that child.

And it is selfish...selfish, cruel, and vile beyond any explanation to allow a child to suffer ONE minute while you protect your "reputation" or your marriage.

Does Terri believe that Kaine or any man would say..."Oh, gee...I see it now. You were protecting me from knowing I was married to a cheater. No problem then...that you kept quiet and allowed my child to be murdered. Oh, Terri, you are wonderful"

Is this what she rationalized?

But that assumes innocence. But innocence in the face of such a monstrous disregard for a little boy who loved her...that it is an evil unto itself.

Even if innocent, this woman is guilty of not having the care most normal people would have for a lost cat...sexting, and keeping her sleazy secrets at this child's expense.

Just to clarify.... I know there is a little boy missing... I was just throwing ideas out there. Sometimes peoples mind work mysterious ways..

I think if she had been having an affair with another man there would be a phone record of it somewhere. She just wasn't that careful with her texting. :twocents:

true. unless she had a emotional affair online gaming which didn't result to any phone calls or emails. Decided to meet while talking in a game.... I'm starting to think this isn't the case... I just reread stuff, I haven't been on Kyrons page to read for quite awhile.. Im starting to remember things.

Despite the rampant conjecture surrounding this case, I see no concrete proof, or even reasonable suspicion that she is guilty of anything regarding Kyron disappearing at this time. I can't say that she isn't guilty of anything regarding this case, but until I at least see some reasonable indication she is involved I will not jump the fence to say she's guilty of anything.

IMO, the sexting and other similiar side stories to this case aren't relevant. Just noise meant to sway opinion.

I also do not believe her withdrawal of visitation request, etc., is an indication of guilt in any way. It indicates that her attorney has made her understand that the seriousness of being the accused, even un-officially, trumps her personal feeelings. There are plenty of people who are falsly accused, and even convicted and imprisoned to show that the old 'If you don't have anything to hide so you don't have to worry.' statement is a bunch of balogna.

If she isn't guilty she def is showing signs/ acting that she is.

My own thoughts are that there is a lot of stuff that has come out and is unattractive, unappealing and outside accepted societal norms. I think that may be what LE referred to in that presser stating they had learned things they wish they hadn't, shocking upsetting things. Whether those things relate to Kyron's disappearance or are simply things discovered in the investigation and are unsavory, we do not know.

Maybe there is, that or emails which we aren't privy to yet? There's that "yet" again, LOL.

Hmm it is my thought that TH is guilty of leading a double life, she presented one for her husband, her family, school acquaintance's, prospective employers etc and then had a parallel life going on where she indulged in behaviours she thought/knew would be frowned upon & generally not accepted in the circle of society she placed herself.

I believe TH felt trapped/dissatisfied in her marriage and sought ways to fill what she believed was missing, at some point turning to alcohol and possibly other dependants. This parallel life could have involved an affair but i'm leaning more to casual hook ups... Affairs leave to many trails (e-mails, people seeing you together, the other person talks etc etc).

Does this have anything to do with Kyrons disappearance that i don't know but it may have led her down a path to having contact with some shady individuals. I do have a hard time believing TH hated Kyron but that does not stop me from believing that something could have caused her to disappear him. (exposing her lifestyle, in her mind causing problems in her marriage, perhaps just the fact he loved his bio mom more and TH couldn't handle that rejection)

I do agree Th has some secrets, big ones that may even put her fight for custody in jeopardy as we know KH will fight and fight hard. I believe she did not want the psyche eval in case it showed her in a negative light and also because she feels indignant as "why should i have to show competence and KH does not" "why am i under such scrutiny and he is not" "why is he slinging mud at me when i have not revealed what is in his closet" etc. IMO Th has some extremely odd personality traits (seeing i'm not qualified to throw out a clinical diagnosis).

At this time I'm just not 100% convinced they (both her secrets & odd personality traits) have to do with what happened to Kyron perhaps more like 70%. So here i sit perched on the fence hoping to fall one way or another soon. I will say that 70% gives me more pause than the other 30% that negates her involvement.( well currently).

I just want Kyron Home, and whomever is responsible to be held accountable.

Where are you little fellow? You have many hoping and praying for your return.

If TH is involved in Kyron's disappearance, then she has to keep quiet and she had to give up hope of custody.

If she is not involved, she knows she is a person of interest and therefore...has to keep quiet because LE is trying to build a case against her. And at any point another court issue comes up, whether for the divorce or custody, she risks Kaine pushing for information that LE could use against her, so she has no choice but to sit and wait to see what happens next.

If she knows, she can't and won't talk, and if she doesn't know, she can't and won't talk. And if she has already denied involvement and no one believes her, there is nothing in it for her to speak publicly about anything. Whoever abducted or killed Kyron isn't going to come forward and admit it so it makes no sense to vilify TH for "not talking." We can't tell anything from her silence. If LE has evidence, then we will see.If they have enough, and indict her, then she might talk to save herself.

I can't judge TH by her silence; I don't know how many times I've read on the internet that people swear they'd be "screaming from roof tops" etc....but I don't think there is a way to know what you would do until you are in a situation that could feasibly result in life without parole or worse. You might get a lawyer and do what he says, as far as the case goes, even if you have to give up your kids. I just can't tell by the fact of her silence.

The main reason I would lean towards her guilt would be that she is the last verified person to see him, and even then, only going by statistics. And possibly whatever she wrote that Desiree saw, but I can't judge that either, since we don't know what that is and Desiree was already a grieving, desperate mom when she read it.

But she could be guilty of one thing and not the other, i.e. guilty of wanting and even working toward having Kaine killed, with nothing to do with Kyron. I can easily see her asking someone she has gotten to know to do something to her husband, whether she has the means or intention to follow through or not. I can't eliminate the possibility that someone else grabbed Kyron. I just hope that if Kyron is found, the location can be tied to TH directly, or I, at least, will never really be sure.

Who is Terri? Hmmm, let's see. While Kaine and Desiree search for the answers to their beloved son's disappearance. holding fundraisers to promote awareness, go to work to support their seperate households and other children, cooperate with LE, etc...Terri (at 40 years of age) sits quietly in her retired parents home, not working, not cooperating with LE, with a high profile attorney sitting in the shadows (even though she has been charged with zip) collecting child support for her almost adult son from someone other than his bio dad.

I have a real hard time believing she is the MOST UNLUCKY innocent person in the world. In fact, I'd bet on her guilt if I was a betting woman.

I could easily see her offing Kyron so that when she left Kaine (since the MFH plot was a bust) she would receive the largest child support benefit available to her. She seems (just based on her track record) to like money from men. If Ky was still around and she left Kaine, her benefit for baby K would probably be much less than if Ky wasn't around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11