Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

The WW interview, I did not see any mention of a key that Lee distroyed.

Per William Waters, Casey was having a conversation with Tony around 9:10Pm July 4th, Just about how Tony's doing and William was just listening and sitting beside her with the rest of the friends, so pretty much he heard her conversation. No talk at all about a child or Caylee. A boyfriend/girlfriend conversation Mentioned Tony's school. The only thing that jumps out about he conversation is, Just what Tony supposedly was going through up there with his family, with his dad (wanted him to stay up there he brought it up at the wrong time, Casey was like, Well why'd you, why would you bring this up? Well, I don't want to talk about this now. It's not a good, it's not a good time to be talking about negative things while watching fireworks. then Tony said something like he didn't know if he'll be able to come back because his dad might send for his car and all that good stuff. So Casey didn't even know what was going on. So at that point Casey didn't know if Tony was coming back, it was a 50/50 chance, he was supposed to be back July 5. Williams states how impressed he was with Casey, she kept the party in order, cleaned, got a cold towel for him when he "cut" his face that night, went home around 1:30AM July 5and he asked her out and she showed up that morning again. He asked what they were going to do for the day and Casey mentioned that she needed to go to Ikea because supposedly she was getting a place soon, he got ready and left with Casey around 11:30AM, grabbed a bite to eat at Zaxbys, went to Target next door got gum and coffee and spent the day in Ikea until 4pm.Only phone and text messages from this point on. They made plans to go on a helicopter ride on July 10 but Casey cancelled and said she was with her Na-Naw on that day, July 10. Then she texted on July 15 that she needed to get a rental car, he also went on to say the night that Cindy and Amy went to get her from Tony's she texted William about the rental car.

LE questioned Willam about a Crimeline tip. a kid arrested on July 26. Ryan Huffman "suspect stated Will Walters, Casey's supposed boyfriend mentioned in casual conversation that Casey had been in an accident and brought her car in for repair. Afterwards unknown mechanic, unknown garage, stated the car smelled like a dead body... No further details "Ring a bell? WW claims he does not know Ryan but that his friend Dusty has a friend name Ryan.
After being questioned if he knew Ryan or ever meet him and stating that he did not, he then slips and said.... the last time I talked to Dusty and Ryan was at the July 4th party. He then claims that he hangs out with Dusty Mcoy a lot, that is his best friend. Claims that Dusty works for the government doing trouble shooting, over off Alafaya and he gets off around 9pm but answers his phone around 9:30..He does simulations, armory, police vest and stuff.

WW claims that he spoke with Casey up to the point where she was actually going up the escalator to see Tony when she picked him up from the airport, TALKED TO HIM WHENEVER SHE WAS IN THE CAR WASH GETTING THE OUTSIDE OF TONY'S CAR BECAUSE IT WAS DIRTY, FROM THE CAR WASH PLACE, IT WAS ONE OF THE CLOSEST ONE OF THE CAR WASH PLACES BY THE AIRPORT. AND THEN SHE GOT TO THE AIRPORT HE WW WAS LIKE ALRIGHT BY. You know I'm, I got things to do. I got my motorcycle to work on and five min later Casey calls back. Tony's not here yet, blah, blah. I'm like, Okay,WW states that should of been a sign of someone that needs attention. Never spoke of Caylee, talked a lot about herself and job.

Page 16 Ryan Huffman http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643417/Waters-William---Statement

The conversation regarding "the key" is in the LA interview with LE.

Does anyone know the day that the large trash bin/dumpster was picked up/dumped after Casey left her car at Amscot? I wonder if she knew they picked up the day after she left her car there and if she new they would be picking that dumpster the following day. Maybe she planned on dumping Caylee in that bin that night knowing they would pick it up the next morning and no one would smell the body.

I'm watching/listening to CA's FBI interview (#1).......she finally said something that makes sense and seems true!

Zanny & Roomate = Ricardo & Amy

Zanny totalled car and her father bought her a new one (of course, story is sprinkled with lots of other details to make it sound even better...).......Amy totalled her car and her Dad bought her a new one.

CA is trying to tell the FBI guy that KC is trying to give her clues through her stories.

Amy's car is involved somehow, I just know it.

:confused:
Sorry, this is still something that interest me. After so much discovery, etc. released since this was last discussed, has anyone come across the answer? Amy said she totaled a car, and went to Jacksonville to buy a new one from her Uncle. She was waiting for her dad or someone to repair it. She needed to store it somewhere for awhile. She asked Casey, it was discussed keeping at her place or Tony's. So what happened to it?
That crime tip brought up during William Waters (WW) interview still is questionable.

Did he and her take a car to a repair shop?
Possibilities discussed were:

Maybe she was gonna get this car repaired and then get out of dodge.:waitasec:

Maybe the car was kept at Tony's or somewhere else and this is where Caylee was kept with "Zanny" (xanax).
:behindbar

Maybe Casey stored the body in the car until she could figure out where to dispose of it.

Why is it that Lee disposed of Amy's keys, rather than giving them back? Have we even found somewhere that says the color, year, make, etc of car the first one was???
:clap:

Ok, very interesting after reading about June 19.
I think she got Caylee out of Amy's car, around 1:00 is when she asked Amy when she was coming to look at it, Amy replied she was on her way. Pings show she is at AL.
Then 1:30 that day she is back in at home, and borrows shovel. I think she was gonna bury Caylee, but decided against it. Caylee is still in the car.
Snow sees her later after 5 and she is driving Tony's car.
This is the day she did not use her phone for hours.

I think she got Caylee out of Amy's car, around 1:00 is when she asked Amy when she was coming to look at it, Amy replied she was on her way. Pings show she is at AL.
Then 1:30 that day she is back in at home, and borrows shovel. I think she was gonna bury Caylee, but decided against it. Caylee is still in the car.

Forgive me if I'm behind on this topic but, have we ever determined what happened to Amy's wrecked car?

As far as I am aware, we still have not determined where AH's car is and if LE ever looked at it.

06/06 AH totals car (this is also the same night Caylee went home in the middle of the night!)
06/14 AH texts KC "can we tow the car to your place?" AH informs KC her dad will probably pick it up the first weekend in July. AH later texts KC asking TL's address and says she is with WW, his friend the towing guy. KC tells AH she will get the car towed to her house one day this week. AH replies can't we just leave it there (TL's) it seems silly to keep towing it.
6/19 KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car." AH textx back "on my way."

KC and AH didn't see each other June 10 through the 30th, but KC made a point of knowing where the car was and when, and when someone would be checking on it.

Bump to show the car was at ALs.

I can not for the life of me find it now, but there was a post saying the car was at tonys with a cover. also there were post commenting on that, saying they thought maybe caylee was in the car not the trunk.

I can not for the life of me find it now, but there was a post saying the car was at tonys with a cover. also there were post commenting on that, saying they thought maybe caylee was in the car not the trunk.

IIRC, AH offered to get a cover for it in the same text messages where she said it was silly to keep towing the car. I will check again!

ahkctEXTS.jpg

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1772101/AH-and-KC-Text-Messages

IIRC, AH offered to get a cover for it in the same text messages where she said it was silly to keep towing the car. I will check again!

Thank you, I knew I saw something about the car cover. I def. think there is/was some kind of evidence in there. If she didnt keep Caylee there, then I could see her storing something else with evidence there.

Does anyone know the day that the large trash bin/dumpster was picked up/dumped after Casey left her car at Amscot? I wonder if she knew they picked up the day after she left her car there and if she new they would be picking that dumpster the following day. Maybe she planned on dumping Caylee in that bin that night knowing they would pick it up the next morning and no one would smell the body.

Ive wondered the same thing.. Honestly, I have tended to think the bag of pizza/laundry detergent that GA found in the trunk of KC's car wasnt something she just grabbed out of the dumpster in an attempt to have smelly "garbage" in the trunk as an excuse for the odor. Just seemed odd to me that someone would put a pizza and detergent in same bag.. unless it WAS trash. Maybe someone who has read more of the docs and interviews could shed light on all this.

Ive wondered the same thing.. Honestly, I have tended to think the bag of pizza/laundry detergent that GA found in the trunk of KC's car wasnt something she just grabbed out of the dumpster in an attempt to have smelly "garbage" in the trunk as an excuse for the odor. Just seemed odd to me that someone would put a pizza and detergent in same bag.. unless it WAS trash. Maybe someone who has read more of the docs and interviews could shed light on all this.

Well then youll think this is even weirder. I guess the garbage in her car was from Tonys. He was she has his garbage.

I wonder if AL or his roomate were able to tell LE what day(s) that garbage bag was from. IIRC, it also contained a many-months old receipt of the roomates. Did he remember what day he found that old receipt and tossed it out? I think that would be important to the time-line. Also, the report notes that the pizza box was empty.

Great post! I think you could be right.:clap:

I wonder if AL or his roomate were able to tell LE what day(s) that garbage bag was from. IIRC, it also contained a many-months old receipt of the roomates. Did he remember what day he found that old receipt and tossed it out? I think that would be important to the time-line. Also, the report notes that the pizza box was empty.

I went back and checked the date on the receipt and it was dated May 24 and was from Fusion. Of course the date this receipt was tossed out is unknown as far as we know. Some people retain credit card receipts until they receive their next statement to verify charges, and it might be reasonable to assume he received his credit card statement sometime in June and tossed the receipt following the statement's arrival, which could fit into our timeline.
Since AH moved her car to TL's parking lot on June 14th and we believe Caylee was still alive at this time, let's say AH went to see her car on the 19th, just to check on it. If the car remained at AL's and KC determined exactly when AH checked on the car, could she have moved Caylee and/or evidence into AH's car following this time on the 19th? Or did KC want to know when she was going to check on the car so she could remove Caylee and/or evidence only to return it after the visit? Remember she is staying with AL during this time and has access to this car for as long as it is parked at TL's and although she had not seen AH face to face since June 9, she was still keeping up with when AH would be coming to see the car.
This may be totally way over the top, but I keep thinking about the NG episode where Kobi is talking about the two cars that had forensics done and that one out of two tested positive for chloroform. I have been scratching my head on this one for a while, but what if AH's totaled car was the second car he was referring too; both cars tested positive for decomp but only one for chloroform? Maybe AH's car showed significantly more than 2.6 days of decomp?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back