Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raeann - if you search the thread (up top) with the number you stated you will find 4 posts that come up - 2 of those are yours and mine in response to yours - you could flag or press the notify the mod button (red triangle with exclamation point inside top bar of each post), and ask to have them removed for the reasons you state.

Ha Ha he invited a news crew into his mansion to check the closets.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...sey-anthony-staying-at-his-california-mansion
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! After retiring to bed I get up to see this. I started :floorlaugh: and my jumbo coffee, which I had resting on my tummy, started making it's way out of the mug. I had to stand up real quick so as not to get burnt too badly. I don't know, can action be taken because these people are so incredibly bold, annoying, and obvious?

OK fixed. There is only supposed to be one flight watched and brought here. While the rest is all public record we have no reason to track and post about other planes. Thanks.

Ya know, I wouldn't even read KC and JB's book though. There would be no truth in it. I'd much rather read a book by Jesse Grund, who knew KC and Caylee, and saw the family dynamic. Tony L didn't know KC long enough to pen a good book, and I am not even gonna mention CA and GA because I would be :worms:

You know, as much as I liked Jesse Grund, I couldn't even read a book by him. If you think about it, when he describes the KC" he knew", she was completely different then.. So all things he would say IMO would be all about who he "thought" KC was. He described her as this sweet and caring person. IMO She had him completely fooled just like everyone else in her life.
I can tell he truely loved Caylee and I wouldn't mind reading things he would say about her. But not about KC.
Jesse seems like such a nice person and I hate that his life was turned upside down because of KC.

OK fixed. There is only supposed to be one flight watched and brought here. While the rest is all public record we have no reason to track and post about other planes. Thanks.

The point of the other tail number is that it is this number that TM used to get in and out of Orlando on the 17th. Apparently he didn't care about the actual owner of the plane being tied to this mess. It was listed as the PC/12 on the records and that flight is the only record on file.

That number is not registered or tracked on flight aware by the actual owner if it does exist.

MOO

Kamille thanks. On the night that Casey left FL we were tracking in the scanner forum. K. Belich reported that one departing plane allegedly Todd's, specifically asked for no flight tracking. :)

No harm they are public records. But I think it better if we only track the one reported in MSM to be Todd's plane. xoxoxo

You know, as much as I liked Jesse Grund, I couldn't even read a book by him. If you think about it, when he describes the KC" he knew", she was completely different then.. So all things he would say IMO would be all about who he "thought" KC was. He described her as this sweet and caring person. IMO She had him completely fooled just like everyone else in her life.
I can tell he truely loved Caylee and I wouldn't mind reading things he would say about her. But not about KC.
Jesse seems like such a nice person and I hate that his life was turned upside down because of KC.

His viewpoint would make for a book that would be more than just one-dimensional. We all know that KC is a cold, heartless excuse for a human being. But Grund could tell us what she was like before the murder, before Caylee was born, when she actually had a job, etc. I find Grund's interviews the most fascinating and telling.

His viewpoint would make for a book that would be more than just one-dimensional. We all know that KC is a cold, heartless excuse for a human being. But Grund could tell us what she was like before the murder, before Caylee was born, when she actually had a job, etc. I find Grund's interviews the most fascinating and telling.

Yes, but wasn't she deceiving him throughout their "relationship?" The only thing that might be of much value would be to show how the real Felon pulls the wool over the eyes of the many unsuspecting people she encounters.

Someone else is out there sleuthing TM bigtime. Check out http://scotlandyard.blogspot.com/. Interesting August 8 post about archiving the "cache file of Macaluso" on a separate page. Click on the MACALUSO tab and there is all kinds of recon from around the web!

A blogspot page just about TM that is trying to be hidden from google searches? :waitasec:

The point of the other tail number is that it is this number that TM used to get in and out of Orlando on the 17th. Apparently he didn't care about the actual owner of the plane being tied to this mess. It was listed as the PC/12 on the records and that flight is the only record on file.

That number is not registered or tracked on flight aware by the actual owner if it does exist.

MOO

The other flight number does exist and is registered with and current on all aspects with the FAA registration system. It is possible that this plane was at the locations their number was tracked to and had nothing to do with any plane or flight plan filed/not filed by TM. The info on flight aware is NOT FILED to flight aware by the pilots or owners of the planes......flight aware uses a variety of data sources and then compiles it to their site.
The following disclaimer is posted on Flight Aware for the specific reason that information may be and often IS inaccurate....

Quote: "FlightAware make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security, or timeliness of the content, information, or services provided on or through the use of FlightAware."

Twitter
nocaseyanthony Citizens Against KC
Macaluso lands at Sugar Land Airport in Houston, Texas; photographer claims KC wasn't on board. lockerz.com/s/128728898 Why is Mac in Houston?
Aug 11, 2011

http://lockerz.com/s/128728898

Courtney Zubowski| courtzubowski
Chased down Casey Anthony's attorney's plane that landed at the Sugar Land airport. She wasn't on it. #hounews
16 hours ago via Echofon

I get mad every time I come in this thread. I'm just gonna have to stay out. I don't give a flying flip where she is at nor do I give a flying flip whether she is even alive. All I can think about is precious Caylee. :(

Twitter
nocaseyanthony Citizens Against KC
Macaluso lands at Sugar Land Airport in Houston, Texas; photographer claims KC wasn't on board. lockerz.com/s/128728898 Why is Mac in Houston?
Aug 11, 2011

http://lockerz.com/s/128728898

Courtney Zubowski| courtzubowski
Chased down Casey Anthony's attorney's plane that landed at the Sugar Land airport. She wasn't on it. #hounews
16 hours ago via Echofon

Maybe he was picking her up?

Maybe he was picking her up?

Maybe he's playing silly games because he likes the association with the infamous FKC and it puts HIS name in the news? That would be my guess...

Obviously this so-called lawyer doesn't have anything better to do - like paid work!

Maybe he's playing silly games because he likes the association with the infamous FKC and it puts HIS name in the news? That would be my guess...

Obviously this so-called lawyer doesn't have anything better to do - like paid work!

I think he is an expert in accident reconstruction. I always thought that took and engineer but it's possible. So he could still work on these cases as a consultant if he has been disbarred and can't practice law. So he could be working. Was he disbarred or just suspended. jmo

I think he is an expert in accident reconstruction. I always thought that took and engineer but it's possible. So he could still work on these cases as a consultant if he has been disbarred and can't practice law. So he could be working. Was he disbarred or just suspended. jmo

According to the Calif Bar website, he is active to practice law in California as of the present time. He was not eligible to practice law in California as of April 26, 2010, but then active again by Dec 21, 2010.

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member_detail.aspx?x=133009

Hey Guys - let's stay on topic here. This thread is about "Where is Casey." I removed the posts talking about any book that might be writtent.

Thanks,

Salem

I get mad every time I come in this thread. I'm just gonna have to stay out. I don't give a flying flip where she is at nor do I give a flying flip whether she is even alive. All I can think about is precious Caylee. :(

I understand your sentiment and agree. I get very angry, and then depressed over the injustice to Caylee!!

Personally, I stay interested in the felon's whereabouts, not because I care a fig about that person, but rather because I want to know who is supporting her financially, who is giving her a place to live, and allowing her to buy/eat food, buy clothes, jewelry ... who is flying her around the country and paying for fuel and the pilot ... who is rewarding her for her involvement in the death of her daughter? They need to be exposed, IMO.

I also want to expose Defense member lies when they say she is in mental health treatment, and then the public sees her walking casually on the streets and in stores in Columbus, Ohio ... certainly NOT in any mental health facility. And she is seen getting off of a plane with a corona beer in hand.

I want to know if the felon is collaborating with her parents on any financial deals... so we, the public, have the choice to boycott and protest.

I want to know if she is receiving MONEY, and no longer truly "indigent" as she claims, so that Florida citizens have to pay her legal expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79