Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW the slide account is old, I remember it from early WS days. the oldest slideshow on there predates june 2008. it was never updated again til after she was released. obviously she could have been "hacked" in the meanwhile. but the original account was hers.

I agree, it was her original account but I think someone hacked it after she got out. I remember posting a link to this account on a WS picture thread about 2 years ago. At that time there were entries from about 2007, a couple of slides on a couple of bands and the "my mother is cooler than yours" slide.

LOL - that's my favorite part. Wonder who's buying the gas.

Additionally, some of those re-files could be based on predicted full needs or lack thereof - vis a vis weather, original plan rerouting, traffic, etc.

And ya know, I'd swear I looked this plane and saw other destinations that aren't there now (I could be very wrong on this) so it will be interesting to see if any of this history changes as time goes on.

10 bucks sez they don't land in HOU

George better go and check his gas cans. :floorlaugh: Sorry, I couldn't resist. No harm meant for GA. I'm in rare form today. It must be from the excitement of knowing that FCA has to do her probation. :great: I'd like to thank the Judges for a job well done. It also may help to restore a little faith in our Florida Justice system. As for Baez, I say: Here Comes the Judge. Karma, little by little, bit by bit.

Baez is a sneaky and unethical attorney. Wonder what else he has in that bag of tricks that he hid from the courts?

I would luv the opportunity to tell JB the media didn't make her look guilty, she did that ALL BY HERSELF and he didn't help!!

I beg to differ... he DID help...he's the one that told us that she's a "LYING *advertiser censored*" and there's nothing that she can do about it because he spoke the truth. :floorlaugh:

If you ever get the opportunity to tell JB that, then remind him that the media only fed the masses what his client spewed from her lying lips.

You know I gotta say it creeps me the hell out that I keep reading that Casey is flying out of Orange County. That's like really really really close to my office. I can see the airport from my floor it's so close. To think of a child murderer being that close to me creeps me the hell out.

Now I'm wondering what percentage of these monies are his take?

Way more than he earned, that's for sure.
Read John Grisham's 'King of Torts' to see how those class action suits work... :innocent:

Baez is a sneaky and unethical attorney. Wonder what else he has in that bag of tricks that he hid from the courts?

Well it is not money in that bag. Casey ripped that bag apart.........

FWIW the slide account is old, I remember it from early WS days. the oldest slideshow on there predates june 2008. it was never updated again til after she was released. obviously she could have been "hacked" in the meanwhile. but the original account was hers.

I've done a bit of digging on that slide site and someone has put up a new slide show showing her old facebook and myspace accounts from about 2007/2008 - however on one of the jpegs uploaded you can see that there is also a tab showing the "cma blog" a little known blogspot/blogger account that the 'real' Casey Anthony would have no earthly reason to either know about or bother reading, in my opinion. The person that runs that blogger account was also embroiled in a bitter fued with that strange woman that was texting Cindy back and forth and who also had her own blog at one time, she was mentioned in a doc dump a while back, Melissa (?) maybe - I'm not accusing either one of being the person who hacked Anthony's account, I'm just saying it's not Anthony now.

So my final guess remains the same - originally Anthony's account, has since been hacked and someone is getting their jollies.

You know I gotta say it creeps me the hell out that I keep reading that Casey is flying out of Orange County. That's like really really really close to my office. I can see the airport from my floor it's so close. To think of a child murderer being that close to me creeps me the hell out.

As long as it creeps you at out, we can all garner a little faith that maybe we still have a chance of, at the very least, a modicum - a mere semblance of "not anarchy" can survive.

I'd be REALLY interested to see the actual poll questions. I have to wonder if many of them focused on the "approval rating" of one "wanna be" legal analyst.

If anyone can find the actual poll I'd like to see it. Until I see what was asked.....the "results" flooding the airwaves are nothing but more carp and spin.

I'd also like to see more about the demographic that was polled. Polls are easily manipulated without enough duplicate and re-worded questions.

I've been a member of E-poll for a few years -- unfortunately I don't fill out every survey they send me and I missed completing the one about FCA. :banghead:

Today I completed a survey about celebrities. They gave me the names of 25 celebrities (no photos), most of them I didn't know and a few I know. They asked me about the ones I knew "What best describes your opinion of this person? - the choices were: Like it a lot, Like, Like somewhat, Dislike somewhat, Dislike, Dislike a lot.

The second, and last, question about each celebrity* I was familiar with was a list of words (honest, classy, charming, rude, etc, etc) and I had to choose which words applied to that person.

I think the poll where FCA was mentioned was something like this. They put FCA's name with the names of some other celebrities that are not well-liked to see who was most disliked. JMO though

*(ce·leb·ri·ty/səˈlebrətē/Noun
1. A famous person.
2. The state of being well known <-- FCA's a celebrity, whether we like it or not.

ETA - Sorry for the OT.

Maybe Casey is walking back to Orange County from Hawaii now. I wonder how that is working out for her.:floorlaugh:

I wonder if anyone in the DT is going let KC stay with them in Orlando.

Obviously since this is a charter plane, it flies all over, and most of the time has nothing to do with Casey Anthony. Some of our posters are clever enough to figure out which flights she might be on, though. Thanks to them!!!

I don't think it is hers....WAY too obvious based on what is posted on there...and exactly WHEN would KC have taken the pics of Lee and Mallory, George and Cindy, out in the hallway during court proceedings???

Agreed.

Our social media TOS requires that we do not post any FB, Twitter or other Social Media unless we are 100 percent certain that the Player is the originator. I have looked at the FB and the Slide by the same name. Those pictures are not anything we haven't seen published before. I do not believe it is Casey and thus we cannot post that link or talk about it please. It could well be a fake.

Hey, can someone PM me about this social media site we are (or not) discussing? Fake or not, I would like to take a look.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member