Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

"our" routine is to pick up as many as possible and throw them behind bags of dog food in the pet food isle (sorry walgreens in my area if you are reading this)...

Of course hubby says he will do this, but who knows.... Going to go over "our" routine the next time he heads to the store in case he forgot! (we are still in training, lol)

lol! :)

Baez and FICA better make their deal quick or they could be SOL.
If Amanda Knox gets released soon they will lose their front page status and we all know how FICA likes to be 2nd fiddle.

MOO MOO MOO ...

And if you think CFCA is "narcissistic" ... just wait until you see Amanda Knox ... and her family !

omg ... It will be like the Athony's "all over again" ... dejavu ...

:maddening:

MOO MOO MOO

MOO MOO MOO ...

And if you think CFCA is "narcissistic" ... just wait until you see Amanda Knox ... and her family !

MOO MOO MOO

The Knox family are sort of the rich version of the A's. I believe they have some money but have been known to not live above their means. The A's are well known for managing money poorly.

I read last year about how a lot of people in some Seattle circles were jumping to defend the Knoxes.

If Amanda does get release, I predict there will be more of interest from networks to get interviews. There might not be mass Amanda boycotts like the ones for KC. Amanda's friends from Seattle launched different sites and groups on FB in support of her. KC's friends pretty much bailed on her and too many in the Orlando area didn't support her or the A's.

MOO MOO MOO ...

MOO MOO MOO

So maybe a play on the 'Weakest Link' TV show ... instead the 'Weakest Sociopath'?

You invite folks like Amanda and FCA on the show to tell lies and make it all about me, me, me .. they get voted off and ... you see who survives...

I found this quote from the Free Amana Knox FB page.

Free her already!!!! Oh my God she is INNOCENT and everyone knows it and are choosing to ignore it! That Government is almost as bad as ours! Lock Casey Anthony up & FREE Amanda Knox!!!!

If Amanda was to get freed, I doubt there would "Where's Amanda?" hunts in the US. She could probably move anywhere in the US and live ok. Some people would give her crap but they would give Casey more crap.

I could totally see KC being pissed if Amanda gets released and the American media launches mass coverage of Amanda.

Amanda seems guilty to me, but I think she has a lot more supporters than KC does. I feel she had some part in Meredith's death. I have read several pro-Amanda articles in the past few years that blame the Perugia police and the Italian legal system for various issues in the case. There was one pro-Amanda article in a recent issue of Rolling Stone. I can't remember a lot of the article but one part that the author focused on was that the crime scene was poorly handled and many Amanda supporters have used some of the those details in their defense of Amanda. I think part of the reason someone like Amanda has more supporters than KC is because she had a somewhat better reputation than KC. Amanda was known to be a party girl but from what I've read she held down jobs and did well in school.
Plus, a lot of people believe that Casey killed her own child. A lot of people think that that is probably a lot lower on the morality totem pole than killing your roommate.

I have an idea.

Suppose the Casey sightings and the CA GA trip are just a distraction. Perhaps Casey is at Hopespring Dr?

The helicopters are circling Herndon airport again ( Orlando Exec.), last time they did that the A's were leaving...I guess they're back?

The helicopters are circling Herndon airport again ( Orlando Exec.), last time they did that the A's were leaving...I guess they're back?

They are just in time to watch Nancy Grace. Their last hope of the public spotlight.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not in Florida. Check out this thread: Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4

It's very informative. The statute of limitations for a wrongful death suit has expired. You have two years from date of death to file.

Only the following could have filed a wrongful death suit in the first place: 768.18 Definitions.—As used in ss. 768.16-768.26:
(1) “Survivors” means the decedent’s spouse, children, parents, and, when partly or wholly dependent on the decedent for support or services, any blood relatives and adoptive brothers and sisters. It includes the child born out of wedlock of a mother, but not the child born out of wedlock of the father unless the father has recognized a responsibility for the child’s support.

I also believe the double jeopardy applies to anything involving Caylee.

If Caylee's father wasn't told of the pregnancy or his family if he's dead, then surely they could sue Casey, or at least try. If the Dad really is dead, then I'd think that his family could make sure that it wasn't suspicious. IMO< there's something very strange about a young woman not telling a word about the dad, picking out obits from online, and then keeping it all a big secret with no state aid, child support, etc. What is the big secret and what happened to this young man.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ughhhhh God, I had a dream about Casey last night..
In my dream, she was brought into the place I worked for a job... apparently, I was a boss there. I'm not sure even what kind of company it was.. I think we were on a boat, but it was a restaurant. Anyway, she worked in the back with this older lady, Carol (I was actually Carol's boss in real life, when I was in restaurant management - she was one of my prep cooks) Anyway, Casey was a prep cook or something.. and I was forced to be her friend and be nice to her. Then, there was some manwhore she was crushing on... so she left work with him and I had to fly this hand glider all over PA and NJ looking for her because they were afraid she'd get killed. Apparently, a hand glider was the quickest way to find her... ?? Weird...

Just wanted to share that.

Oh bless your heart. Although whenever you get to fly in your dreams it can't be ALL bad. Are you an artist or creative?
I dunno if there is a thread for us to tell some of our dreams about KC. Anyone?
I had maybe a half dozen over the 3 years but I only remember the most recent one. I don't want to lead us off topic but it's short. She was out and I was on a concrete roof or top floor of a parking garage. Suddenly I see a sheet of plywood on the ground then KC enters my vision from the left with a can of black spray paint and starts blacking out the wood but making a mess getting paint on the clean concrete and I start whining "Hey she's vandalizing! She should get in trouble for that! She's breaking the law again!" LOL
I hope there is a thread for this. I'd be interested what other weird imaginations come out.

Plus, a lot of people believe that Casey killed her own child. A lot of people think that that is probably a lot lower on the morality totem pole than killing your roommate.

Unless the room mate is your daughter,sister, friend.

Didn't I read somewhere that type of vandalism is exactly what started Casey Anthony down her path to becoming a liar?

Vandalism?

Flipping a magazine over is vandalism?

Somebody'd better call the cops, I squeezed the Charmin. :floorlaugh:

Edited to add: Okay, I see where she threw them behind the dogfood, but that still wouldn't render them unusable...and I don't remember any vandalism in Casey's past..unless she was flipping all the magazines with pics of girls prettier than her. Like, Jocelyn Wildenstein for example.

Casey is not here. I checked.

who cares where she is?????
I want to know where she is (she's reportedly in California)- I fear for my own safety and the safety of my family since a dangerous sociopath has been unleashed upon society! Plus I want to tell her in person just exactly what I think of her and her morally bankrupt attorneys!!!

we have a thread on seizures, a thread on Amanda Knox and we have threads on other assorted topics in this thread.
Started to remove OT posts but they were too numerous, so please just stay on topic. thanks

post lands randomly as always

ETA: if you had a post removed subsequent to this post, it was most likely way OT and had nothing to do with KC's location. Please take a moment to find the right thread for your thoughts and opinions. Hate to take them down, but the conversation was becoming less and less about the topic and more about other topics that have threads of their own.
thanks and sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member