Where was she putting Caylee!!!!???

well let me see either ricardo is lying or cindy is lying????????????????????? It seemed to me casey and ricardo didn't really end thing well.

And doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that amy and ricardo are now a thing....I dont know about them but isnt that taboo dating someone a friend has dated....I dont know maybe im wrong but something is def off with amy's interview and tony's something just seems to much to point at casey....maybe im dumb....

Neither Cindy or Ricardo is lying most likely. The reason Casey would have taken Caylee home late at night when everyone was asleep had to be for a reason that would benefit Casey. Cindy not finding out that Caylee wasn't at home in her bed that particular time would be the only thing to benefit Casey. Casey may have even been in the habit of locking her bedroom door at night and sneaking in and out of the home after her parents thought she was in bed.

I wasn't speculating as to where Caylee is NOW - I was only speculating as to where she might be leaving her while Caylee was still alive. I guess a vacant apartment seems so much nicer than a trunk of a hot car......

Oh, I understood your post and I agree that Casey using the vacant apartment seems more likely than her using the trunk of a car. I was replying to BrandyMarie's post, where she wondered if maybe Casey did actually utilize the vacant apartment and then someone else found Caylee there alone and harmed her. I thought that was an interesting idea and would actually fit in with some of Casey's actions afterwards. But the decomp in the car eliminates the theory for me.

I don't buy this...Sawgrass is gated...how would she have opened the gate?

Those gates are easy, all you have to do is wait till another car with a gate card comes in and follow them through. There are security cameras there though, so any reputable complex should review those to make sure someone is not doing this repeatedly.

I think she was taking her to the "vacant model" apartment at Sawgrass and leaving her. Drugging her until she went to sleep, and then leaving her.

In all respects and everyones thoughts of where the child was left - myself, as a single mother of two girls (both grown 19 and 17) CAN'T IMAGINE NOT having them as my focal points - I knew where they were 24/7 and still do -when I think of what Casey has done - what kind of person does it take to do this? Honestly - a child - someone that looks up to you with love and adoration, with total trust

Now, if Caylee was just dropped off somewhere she would have said something to Cindy or George and they would have taken Caylee right then and there - so the only way Casey could have dropped her off anywhere, or put her in the car or an empty apt or something like that, the child would have had to be drugged, period - children don't sleep all through the night, not always - so someone would have heard a crying child

Caylee, being so young wouldn't be able to convey what was happening to her, she wouldn't understand if she was drugged, she would just go to sleep and then wake up and maybe Casey was there at that time

But for the life of me what person does this kind of stuff -honestly! People don't just do this stuff, do they???? It's beyond comprehension to me

And doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that amy and ricardo are now a thing....I dont know about them but isnt that taboo dating someone a friend has dated....I dont know maybe im wrong but something is def off with amy's interview and tony's something just seems to much to point at casey....maybe im dumb....

Probably because she was the last one to have Caylee and now she is dead!!

well let me see either ricardo is lying or cindy is lying????????????????????? It seemed to me casey and ricardo didn't really end thing well.

I think there is a whole lot of lying going on in this case....by damn near everyone involved. I am so sick of these people worrying about covering their own butts to the point they have totally forgotten that this is about caylee...sad sad people...I hope they all get what they deserve. :furious:

Maybe KC saying that her mom called was just a lie. Could be that it wasn't that late in the night and KC got up and took Caylee home on her own so her Mom wouldn't be mad.

Another thing in that interview CA said that Caylee and CA didn't spent that many nights after from home but that doesn't match with the calendar events that Jesse provided in his interview. IIRC they stayed at Ricardo's at least 3 other nights in like a week and a half.

Cindy had said they usually didn't spend the night away, just here and there, until May. In May it started happening more often.

It seems like maybe Casey put Caylee someplace fast...then later after her little body began decomposing,she moved her.
That is why it was so stinky and why she left the car there. Now all you need is to find the person or persons who helped her push it into the lot.
I read earlier today in the papers interview that
the car was nosed into the area very close to the dumpster at AmScot where the tow driver had said he thought it was odd.
He had a cold and that is why he did not smell a bad smell. And had just started there again?
The manager was most helpful from the stuff i have read. The towing company seemed very happy to help in any way they could. Refreshing after the pulling teeth with the Anthony family.
To think Caylee may be dead is a sad thought.however it seems more likely now than unlikely.Where did the media get the idea that Casey now says she sold Caylee to PR ?
I could not find that online anyplace ?

Well keep up the good work...

I totally agree with this post. I live in Southern Florida, there is no way you can leave a baby locked in the trunk over and over. If that were the case Caylee would've pasted away a long time ago. I lived in Orlando for a stint years ago, way too hot even at night in the fall for such a thing.

I used to take Xanex while drinking, never made me sleepy, I actually was able to party longer.

Im in Florida too..I agree...I also have a 3 year old and he is hot and sweaty within 5 minutes in my car if the Ac is not cranked...

Wherever she put her when she drugged her is probably where she disposed of her poor body...

My sisiter once worked a case (social worker) where the mom would drug, tie up and place her kid in a suitcase under her bed...KC IMO has done something similar and got away with it until she decided to kill her
JMO

Based on the recent evidence, here is my best theory.

There is no third party nanny. Caylee was only ever watched by Casey, or Cindy.

Casey was using her trunk as a babysitter, possibly using Zanax. When should couldn't get any Zanax (no money maybe), she looked up Chloroform on the computer. Probably the week after her Mother ended her vacation and she had to go back watching Caylee. By this time, Casey was with Tony and wanted to continue going to the club and managing the shot girls.

So, Caylee was drugged and put in the trunk. I believe that due to the change to Chloroform after maybe having previous used Xanax, or that casey didn't know how much probably made the child vomit while unconscious and she died from asphyxiation.

The stain was from vomit. They now know how she was laying in the trunk.

magic-cat
Mother to Many Join Date: Aug 2008

I am almost finished with Cindy's interview/over halfway through, and I have run into a HUGE GIGANTIC PROBLEM! She is telling the story of all the lies that Casey is feeding her day by day about the trip and Juliette Lewis and the other child Annabel and how on their way back home from Tampa and Bush Gardens and all these WORK RELATED EVENTS that Zani has an accident and on and on...UNTIL she states that Casey DROVE BACK TO ORLANDO on the 25th and THIS is when GEORGE saw her. She tells of how Casey had the key to Zani's apartment and how she has sent Casey back to her apartment on the 25th to retrieve her insurance information...This is a COMPLETE turnaround of George's story/date, and completely different from Lee's version of the sighting of Casey at the house by George. Something is VERY hinky about the whole thing, how could the three of them, George, Cindy, and Lee come up with 3 entirely different dates for when this incident occurred?

Also if Casey had the keys to Zani's apt. then why is it that she could not manage to show the police where it was? Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies and more Lies is all Casey IS...
Magic-Cat posted above on another thread

I haven't had time to check out the Cindy interview myself yet.

If Casey's lies are built out of grains of truth
and Zani is connected to the Oviendo house
Where the Insurance Papers were {remember those!!?? huh? huh??) And she had a key to that house........

Really big HMMMMM!

So, Caylee was drugged and put in the trunk. I believe that due to the change to Chloroform after maybe having previous used Xanax, or that casey didn't know how much probably made the child vomit while unconscious and she died from asphyxiation.

The stain was from vomit. They now know how she was laying in the trunk.

So far, I can say this makes a little sense. The position of the body combined with the stain. Except the Xanex, I think that was Mommy's drug, having been known to party on it myself, back in the day. And with the exception oif the name Zanny, we really don't know she ever drugged Caylee at all. But I am pretty sure Mommy used it a bunch!

However the trunk could never have been the sitter, it's too damn hot here in florida, she wouldve passed long ago.

All I can think about is how KC said she had to pull the squirrels off the frame..........
please LE don't tell us it was Caylee............IMO, KC talks about 'baby at the beach'.......did she put her near a beach???

So far, I can say this makes a little sense. The position of the body combined with the stain. Except the Xanex, I think that was Mommy's drug, having been known to party on it myself, back in the day. And with the exception oif the name Zanny, we really don't know she ever drugged Caylee at all. But I am pretty sure Mommy used it a bunch!

However the trunk could never have been the sitter, it's too damn hot here in florida, she wouldve passed long ago.

Too hot even at night? KC and other have often said Caylee was "passed out." It was probably the heat + the drugs that made her vomit.

She was in the trunk. There is a stain. There is DNA. There was human decomp. These tests are being triple checked.

Too hot even at night? KC and other have often said Caylee was "passed out." It was probably the heat + the drugs that made her vomit.

She was in the trunk. There is a stain. There is DNA. There was human decomp. These tests are being triple checked.

Ummm, yeah, even at night in a locked trunk. Florida coasts are still 75-80 degrees at night let alone inland like Orlando. Perhaps it happened only one time, that time being the last. But over and over in Florida heat and humidity, no. Heck, I lived in Nashivlle, there are even heated nights in the summer there. And I have 4 kids I say all the time time they are "passed out" after a long day of playing. I have never meant I fed them Xanex.

It seems like maybe Casey put Caylee someplace fast...then later after her little body began decomposing,she moved her.
That is why it was so stinky and why she left the car there. Now all you need is to find the person or persons who helped her push it into the lot.
I read earlier today in the papers interview that
the car was nosed into the area very close to the dumpster at AmScot where the tow driver had said he thought it was odd.
He had a cold and that is why he did not smell a bad smell. And had just started there again?
The manager was most helpful from the stuff i have read. The towing company seemed very happy to help in any way they could. Refreshing after the pulling teeth with the Anthony family.
To think Caylee may be dead is a sad thought.however it seems more likely now than unlikely.Where did the media get the idea that Casey now says she sold Caylee to PR ?
I could not find that online anyplace ?

Well keep up the good work...

I'm not personally convinced that the car ran out of gas accidentally. KC could have backed it next to the dumpster and then let it run until it died. She wouldn't have needed any help to do that.

Quote: "I'm sure Caylee just went home that one night and Cindy just forgot. Or maybe Casey didn't tell her and just got up early and went to meet Caylee in the morning and Cindy didn't even notice."
I agree. Nothing so sinister or nefarious (you all have lively imaginations though lol) Probably CA didn't have to call and specifically TELL Casey she expected Caylee to sleep at home in her bed--Casey just KNEW her mom would be PO'd if she woke up--and saw no Caylee. I think she invented Zanny the nanny earlier before Caylee was missing to account for those times she slept over at guys' places w Caylee and didn't want CA to know she had Caylee in some guy's bed (like w Ricardo et al).

<<<She was in the trunk. There is a stain. There is DNA. There was human decomp. These tests are being triple checked. >>> (Capt Logic)

How do you know the stain was vomit? Has that been released?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back