Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

I would bet that she is mum on the advice of her attorney.

Exactly my point....no mom that I know would NEED an attorney or his advice....and even if said attorney told me I would go to jail for the rest of my life, I would be screaming from the rooftops if I was innocent and doing all I can to find "my" son and clear my name

She had three weeks to come clean before she even retained council and she bailed on lie detector tests and failed the ones she did take.

Exactly my point....no mom that I know would NEED an attorney or his advice....and even if said attorney told me I would go to jail for the rest of my life, I would be screaming from the rooftops if I was innocent and doing all I can to find "my" son and clear my name

She had three weeks to come clean before she even retained council and she bailed on lie detector tests and failed the ones she did take.

I believe I would be shouting from the rooftops as well, but then I've also seen how people get railroaded - .....

lynmaree, I would love to agree with you on this, I really would. I'm usually the last person to question anyone else's motivations or to second-guess their actions because who am I to judge. Like you say, everybody with any kind of life at all has led a messy imperfect life and there's no telling how any of us would act or react if put in the same situation. So I cut people a huge amount of slack and am understanding of just about anything. In that sense, I don't fault anyone in this cast of characters, not Kaine, not Desiree, not Terri, heck, I don't even fault DeDe's ex-boyfriend. I honestly believe that they are all doing what they think is the right thing to do under the circumstances as they see them.

I disagree with you that the ugly details of their private lives is merely a product of the media and sluethers. In reality, Kaine and Desiree are the source of every single piece of salacious information that has made up the soap opera. They are the ones who took their problems with Terri public to make sure she was the focus of blame and felt the heat. I believe they have perfectly just reasons for doing that and I don't fault them for anything they have said or done. But even though I don't fault them, it doesn't change the fact that the nasty, ugly, petty storm created to pressure Terri, the unsavory things Terri has done and the path she has taken in response to the tragedy, and the unhelpful actions of a number of bit players, have all resulted in Kyron being pushed to the side.
Nope, I don't fault any one of them for their individual actions but the result is unforgiveable.

desquire, i am very cautious about arguing with you, but were Kaine and Desiree the source of information on the MFH information?

lynmaree, I would love to agree with you on this, I really would. I'm usually the last person to question anyone else's motivations or to second-guess their actions because who am I to judge. Like you say, everybody with any kind of life at all has led a messy imperfect life and there's no telling how any of us would act or react if put in the same situation. So I cut people a huge amount of slack and am understanding of just about anything. In that sense, I don't fault anyone in this cast of characters, not Kaine, not Desiree, not Terri, heck, I don't even fault DeDe's ex-boyfriend. I honestly believe that they are all doing what they think is the right thing to do under the circumstances as they see them.

I disagree with you that the ugly details of their private lives is merely a product of the media and sluethers. In reality, Kaine and Desiree are the source of every single piece of salacious information that has made up the soap opera. They are the ones who took their problems with Terri public to make sure she was the focus of blame and felt the heat. I believe they have perfectly just reasons for doing that and I don't fault them for anything they have said or done. But even though I don't fault them, it doesn't change the fact that the nasty, ugly, petty storm created to pressure Terri, the unsavory things Terri has done and the path she has taken in response to the tragedy, and the unhelpful actions of a number of bit players, have all resulted in Kyron being pushed to the side.
Nope, I don't fault any one of them for their individual actions but the result is unforgiveable.

Sounds to me Desquire, that when we peel back the layers and get to the bottom of how we feel we really dont disagree all that much...its the perfect example of how a few lines in text cant really convey a true opinion.

One thing though is very clear...we both have the same ultimate goal/wish and thats that the circus this case has become clears the dust so to speak and returns to the real matter of importance....finding this beautiful baby and bringing him home.

Thank you sincerely for the healthy mature discussion...its why I like this forum best...

I don't like the phrase "Stashed"..

Without being morbid, when I hear stashed, I think of a deceased person being stashed somewhere or buried.

I do hope he's being held somewhere, where he isn't being harmed. I can hope right?

desquire, i am very cautious about arguing with you, but were Kaine and Desiree the source of information on the MFH information?

Uh oh, am I developing some kind of bad reputation? Please, don't hesitate to argue with me, call me out, whatever. If I had a dime for every time I was wrong about something, my kids wouldn't make fun of my wardrobe and car as much. And the thing I enjoy most about this board are the things I learn from those whose viewpoint differs from mine.

My recollection, though, is that the MFH bombshell was dropped in Kaine's restraining order request and after it was public, "LE sources" confirmed it and the failed sting to the media. I may be wrong on this part, but I think it was a true crime blog that surfaced the landscaper. So technically, Kaine was the original source for the MFH (and before I am flamed, let me be clear that I think it was absolutely appropriate for him to mention it in the RO request). I acknowledge that Kaine filed the RO request under seal, so that you could make a valid argument that he wasn't releasing that info to the media.

See, I didn't bite.

Uh oh, am I developing some kind of bad reputation? Please, don't hesitate to argue with me, call me out, whatever. If I had a dime for every time I was wrong about something, my kids wouldn't make fun of my wardrobe and car as much. And the thing I enjoy most about this board are the things I learn from those whose viewpoint differs from mine.

My recollection, though, is that the MFH bombshell was dropped in Kaine's restraining order request and after it was public, "LE sources" confirmed it and the failed sting to the media. I may be wrong on this part, but I think it was a true crime blog that surfaced the landscaper. So technically, Kaine was the original source for the MFH (and before I am flamed, let me be clear that I think it was absolutely appropriate for him to mention it in the RO request). I acknowledge that Kaine filed the RO request under seal, so that you could make a valid argument that he wasn't releasing that info to the media.

See, I didn't bite.

Phew!

I don't like the phrase "Stashed"..

Without being morbid, when I hear stashed, I think of a deceased person being stashed somewhere or buried.

I do hope he's being held somewhere, where he isn't being harmed. I can hope right?

Lol, I hate "stashed" too. Just makes me think of the pot smokers or other drug users. Maybe people that overly concerned about money and not life. Never associated it with dead bodies.

It is okay to hope. :)

I think the word "stashed" seems to refer more to an object than a person also. But I don't think Desiree should be "bashed" for using "stashed". Hey I'm a poet. LOL What difference does it make? I used the term "lawyered up" on a thread, and some didn't care for that, but that's what I always say when I or anyone else gets an attorney. Who cares? Much a do about nothing IMHO.

I don't think it is a matter of minding what word she chooses...my problem with it, if it is a problem, is that it makes it all sound less serious than it is, to someone just coming in on the story...conjures up demented custody stuff to me...and I might channel-surf right past it.

It is an interesting word, "stashed". I look at it as meaning "hidden". I am not really sure if Desiree meant it to refer in this context, but i don't know what else it could mean? I am sure she is right in what she says though. Kyron is definitely not in visible sight of anyone right now. He is most certainly hidden from sight at this point in time.

I think the word is intended to convey those creepy purposes along with someone being hidden. It seems quite appropriate to me, the more I think about it. There seems a creepy side to the dynamic of TH and DDS and maybe some others who we've seen come before the cameras.
:cow:

Oh my God, I have always avoided commenting on the term "stashed" because it cracks me up everytime and yet it feels so wrong to do so. But, I am glad to know that I am not the only one! LOL! Personally, I keep getting images of that tea bag company based in Oregon called "Stash Tea". LOL Ok, I'm sorry. :angel:

It makes no sense to me that Kyron is 'stashed' alive somewhere. LE are clearly watching Terri, Dede & their other friends every move, as well as this case being widely reported. So who would they have given him to to look after? I can't believe Terri would have persuaded that many people to not only be involved, but to keep quiet. I think that is what Desiree wants to believe, because then Kyron has a better chance of being alive.
We should never give up hope, but the odds of finding Kyron alive are small. But everything sabout this case is a mystery, so let's pray a miracle can happen.

It makes no sense to me that Kyron is 'stashed' alive somewhere. LE are clearly watching Terri, Dede & their other friends every move, as well as this case being widely reported. So who would they have given him to to look after? I can't believe Terri would have persuaded that many people to not only be involved, but to keep quiet. I think that is what Desiree wants to believe, because then Kyron has a better chance of being alive.
We should never give up hope, but the odds of finding Kyron alive are small. But everything sabout this case is a mystery, so let's pray a miracle can happen.

...unless whoever is holding him *wanted* him for some reason and is just as involved. I don't think if someone's holding him, they're doing it as a favor for Terri. jmo

If,in fact, Kyron has been stashed away for the last three months : who would he live with when he finally comes home ? I wonder if the custodial agreement would be changed in any way ?

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back