Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying on FOX it is being said he was in the woods on his own time when the body was discovered and not on the clock.

They do not know at this point it he has any connection to Casey.

Blow me over. What an unexpected development! xox

And here I was sitting on the edge of my seat, listening to the press conference today, hoping for some bit of closure w/ possibly them saying its definitely Caylee. Now we have a hinky meter reader (who sounded a little hinky to me on the 911 call even---when he yelled out "hi!" before he got on the line w/ the operator). So no closure---more questions, more reasonable doubt, possibly! KC is having the most dumb luck I have ever seen someone have!

Yes, I'm ranting......sorry, I can't help it!!:crazy:

Apparently, he called three days in a row the 11th,12th and 13th! I wonder what made him suspect that area so strongly.

I'd have to read the tips to see if he suspected the area or knew the area! My my my what a shock!

JoAnn

Does anyone know this??? I heard the Meter Reader's name is "Gonzalez"

Please someone must know this??

Wow! This is pretty big. It establishes at the very least that this body has probably been there at least since August (although, I bet she's been there since June). For how long would it smell? I'm thinking maybe this is as innocent as when he was reading the meter on 8/11, he smelled something and called in the tip. He must read the meters in that area around the 11-ish of the month, and maybe he remembers smelling something when he read the meter in July, but there was no one missing then that we knew of and he might have assumed it was an animal. Then if it still smelled in August, and knowing what he knew about Caylee, he got suspicious and called it in. He's probably been haunted by it ever since.

If this area was truly under water, like TM and others have said, even if there was a smell, would they have been able to find anything? Could they have drained that area somehow to make it more searchable, or would that have destroyed potential evidence?

They are saying on FOX it is being said he was in the woods on his own time when the body was discovered and not on the clock. They do not know at this point it he has any connection to Casey.
Blow me over. What an unexpected development! xox

Holy cow! Okay, the best case scenario is that he was a good detective who called in tips, and went searching on his own when the water went down.
Worst case scenario is that he is an accomplice or friend of an accomplice.

JoAnn_W

To top if off is last name is Gonzales.. you cannot make this stuff up. You should have seen the expression on the cnn reporters face. LOL

I bet JB will run down and get those tips now.

Who's last name is Gonzales? The worker? I've been trying to figure out if his name has been released.

LP is gonna have a field day with this one lol

There are two threads on this .. at least until they are merged...

They are asking on the other thread about info about the Officer that was fired on Aug. 22nd for being linked to Casey.

Wondering if this was the same Officer that took the tips from the meter reader...

I heard a few days ago that the Meter Reader's name is "Gonzalez"

Am I wrong?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
The wonder of it all. Will it ever end?
Also wft said:
"After fighting to gain access to the crime scene, making claims that the goal was to preserve evidence, the defense now says it has no need for it any longer."
What has changed?

Nieves back on, says he is not a suspect - he is a 'credible witness'.

is there anybody else here other than me, that thought right from the beginning that there was something a little weird about this "meter reader's" story. I mean, I know these things do happen, but it's one in a million that somebody would stop to relieve themselves and just come across this bag with a skull in it, so close to the Anthony's house. I always thought there was more to this story...if he's a meter reader, then I wonder if he was the Anthony's meter reader???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member