• Stall tactic?

Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My perspective is not very important right now but I believe that something is up. HA HA...something is up and I will not speculate on what that is.

My :twocents: on Casey's courtroom departure:

When WS locked, I went to WFTV livestream to see WTF was happening. Saw everyone collecting briefcases, folders, papers, laptops, etc. Camera went to door where Casey was leaving with female deputy. Casey had her left hand behind her back, waist level. She looked bewildered but wasn't crying. jmo

Could a clue be in "the dirty little secret" comment from the Judge?
Could there really have been some behind the scenes manuevering going on that has been uncovered?

Woe....am confused. Can you elaborate on this "dirty little secret"??

I was thinking maybe something happened to GA or CA and the judge didn't want to say in open court.

If anything had happened to GA or CA, would they be majically healed by in the morning? I just can't see this being the case, IMO.

I think she is trying to plea. No reason for my opinion but it is mine and I hold it firmly next to my heart.

It looked like she was smirking or trying not to smile as she was walking back into the court room and she raised her fist a little as if she's "all good" or something along those lines. IMO of course.

I do not think it's going to be an appeal, they would have just said that, no reason to be so secretive about it IMO. If the state accepts a deal it better entail her telling EVERYTHING! The thing that is confusing is JB's absence. If anything it's JB pretending to be ill just to delay this thing a little more.

Perhaps JB wasn't fired, but he quit?

I thought a new law in Florida went into effect July 1st which spoke to an attorney being unable to withdraw from a case....lots of speculation at the time as to whether or not this new law was the reason Andrea Lyon resigned when she did on June 30th...

If she was going to plead out, wouldn't the judge just have everyone go back to Orange County?

Could a clue be in "the dirty little secret" comment from the Judge?
Could there really have been some behind the scenes manuevering going on that has been uncovered?

Yikes, what "dirty little secret" comment? I could kick myself for having the sound turned down most of the day! and my DVR doesn't appear to have been working!

Casey was crying when they came back from lunch and Anne Finnell used her body with her arms out at her sides to hide Casey from the camera in the courtroom as she made it appear she was socializing with another woman there. Casey was crying sniffling type cry when they stood up for Judge Perry entrance and Finnell had immediately moved and took her place where she needed to be. Casey was cry sniffing when she left. Bill Sheaffer has opinions on what is or isn't happening so may what to check him out....JMO

Maybe Casey and Jose both caught Ann's cold and had to go lay down.

I went to do some errands and there is chaos! Does anyone know if Judge Perry said what time to be in court tomorrow? I may just have to force myself to go over and watch it.

I feel the DT never thought that Perry would find a jury and now sitting at a solid 11 they have panicked and once again become scared and determined to stop the process. They are appealing I bet.

I do not feel it is a Plea. Jose was MIA so I am thinking it has to do with him. Maybe Jose had some sort of emergency, he did seem to have something he needed to do and wanted a longer lunch today.

If it was dealing with a Plea ICA would of spoke to mason IMO not Mason to ICA. BTW I didn't see ICA crying.
Nor did I. I DO think it had something to do with the absence of Baez. Someone reported that Cheney looked unsettled so it had to be something that took him by surprise.

I'm not going with the plea or the appeal. Will be interesting to see if Baez returns to Orange County today.

JB was pizzed. It most definitely hasvto do with him. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member