GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

A photo image /evidence that MC was HIT is missing. It was claimed to be deleted but at this point may never have existed. If you are hurt by someone, first thing you do is document it. Quentin C says he saw it was red/swollen. Ok. No one told her to make sure she saved the pic? And she deleted it.. it doesn't add up. This interaction is what started it ALL and why Dante and Tony pounced on an old, unfit, confused looking old man.

MC's testimony was never shared publicly, not even a transcript. There were so many holes/inconsistencies in the stories of the Carlson party and the Teens, imo. Would love to hear her version of events, are they as wildly spectacular? (She's the one who stomped over and just started railing on NM, knowing nothing of the situation.... she just decided to add to the anger and tension/create a mob mentality)

So... first degree intentional Homicide? That's a reach, based on the evidence we've seen.

Moo
I'm my opinion, what started it all was NM running up to the group of males, grabbing their tubes, and making contact with at least 2 of them. MOO

I never see fear on NM's face. I see anger only. AMOO

“Hours after”

“The video played as part of the testimony of Brandie Hart, a special services lieutenant with the St. Croix County Sheriff's Office, who interviewed Miu and his then-wife hours after the July 2022 stabbings.”

Of course, in retrospect it’s easy to say NM should have just walked away. But calling someone a pervert or pedophile is a pretty outrageous statement, probably intended to bait him. Really a sick game they were playing, IMO.

No winners here, that’s for sure.

From Stabbing on the Apple River: Defense rests after defendant Nicolae Miu's testimony, so I presume this was a part of NM's testimony/questioning:

Did anyone who is watching the streams see this part? This is different than the order I had thought.

Rhyley is already seen, bleeding, by the time AJ is stabbed, so it looks like Rhyley was cut first, somewhere right after NM allegedly hit Madison. Is NM alleged to have stabbed Rhyley a second time? That would shock me. She quickly has a bit of distance between her and NM, and looks like she knows she has been cut, so I can't see her jumping back into the fray to get hurt again.

And I don't recall seeing Isaac anywhere in the video once the physical altercation starts. The one I linked goes to audio after Tony gets between NM and AJ. Has the video of that part been released?

Sorry, I have not studied the video and placed names with faces...

So they guy that died is not the one that got stabbed in the abdomen, correct?

When was the guy who died stabbed in relation to the one stabbed in the abdomen?

I’ve been thinking about the stab wounds. How much force would NM have had to use to cause such deep and deadly wounds like he did with a small pocket knife? I keep thinking he had to have used quite a bit of force and strength to cause the wounds he did. If what I’m thinking is true, he meant to cause significant damage. jmo

The knife I saw was not a pocket knife. The one I saw is sharp ON BOTH SIDES and is made to cut. Looked like the blade was 4 or 5 inches long.

He had adrenaline and the video I saw, it wouldn't take much force to puncture and slit open someone's abdomen. (I cringe just typing that).

100% agree. Unfortunately his sentiment shows only that Eric is an upstanding gentleman and human being. Eric, this man, seems to be the ONLY one who can see the big picture and notices how an older male entering the sphere of a bunch of young fit males in bathing suits could be perceived poorly.

Eric's the only one wise enough to see the percieved intention here. It's not that Eric suspects NM, but knows that, as a male, his actions could be seen this way. Too bad no one paid Eric any attention on this. To me it seems the need to be a bit macho (or "hero", to be the guy who saved the day by finding the lost cell phone) among the group of older couples was more important to NM.

Who is this Eric guy? Sounds like someone a little older and wiser than the kids who maybe didn't have as much to drink.

I know; I heard them cover that in the trial. I guess I should rephrase to "a knife he had at the ready somehow", because from how the information was presented and according to the defendant himself, HE didn't "know" he had it on him still.

At any rate: that is a really minor part of why I'm not buying his

When was the guy who died stabbed in relation to the one stabbed in the abdomen?
Exactly when? I can't see it in any video I've seen. Nor do I believe the old man was the only one with a pocket knife....

Reactions: IDK
I'm now properly watching the police interview as I missed it yesterday and I could honestly scream. This man has spent his entire adult life in America and most of his childhood under a communist dictatorship and doesn't understand his constitutional rights.

I think he just wanted to try and lie his way out of cuffs so he could get back to his wife and dog as quickly as possible and hope that no evidence turned up to prove his lies! I'm sure he knows by now that he should have waited for a public defender, who would likely advise him to remain silent.

And he lives in a country where his silence can't be held against him. I live in a country where your silence CAN be held against you, which is probably the personal reason why I'm so annoyed with him!

If the jury are as split on this case as the internet is I think we could be in for a very long verdict watch!
Agree! Unfortunately I won't be keeping track real time as another case I have been following for 5 years is finally going to trial.

Hung jury is not out of the realm of possibility IMHO.

I am very much bothered by NM's lies and convenient memory, however he is not being tried for either of those so I have to look at what he is being tried for. I believe I would vote on reckless homicide.

Just wish there was a MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS law and MC could be tried for violating that!! I really despise that woman's actions and feel none of this would have happened had she stayed out of it.
MC told Miu something he did not want to hear. How did MC force Miu to start stabbing people?
It scares me that Miu is not viewed as responsible for his own actions?
Why is it a woman's fault when a man kills?

Miu also fatally stabbed Schuman, who suffered wounds to his torso, chest and heart.

"You don't see anyone besides Nicolai with a weapon. You don't see the boys touch Nicolai until after stabbings start," Anderson said.

Anderson said no one in either group was initially aware that Miu was stabbing people until they saw Martin in the water, who had been disemboweled. Anderson also pointed out that Miu had his knife's blade pointed upwards in the attacks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roleofros47
Back