Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

Has anyone contacted or thought about Maria Guadalupe Adame-Lucas (16) - Saint Paul MN, 2008 as being Janedoe?
It would make a lot of sense being that she is from St Paul.
About a month or so ago I actually emailed Detective Gerry Kane and Lieutenant Cameron McGee about the possibility but never heard anything back or if they had even gotten my email.
Maria went missing in May of 2008, Janedoe was found November 2008. Would match her being murdered in summer months.
Maria was 16 and Janedoe is thought to be between 15-21
Maria went missing only four and half hours away from where Janedoe was found.
Maria was said to be 140 pounds Janedoe was estimated being 110 to 135 pounds. And if she was a run away she could of lost weight. And could explain Janedoe having a larger size underwear on. Yet smaller clothes on.
The only thing that might not add up is that Maria was 4'10 and Janedoe was estimated as being about 5'1.
Their pictures can look alike yet don't in ways. But I try to keep in mind that sometimes these pictures are not right on and are pretty much a guess. And also if Janedoe had lost weight that could change how she looks in the face.
Also, from everything I have seen on Maria it looks as if all her missing posters are from 2012. Was she maybe not reported missing till 2012? Like I said I did email this to the detectives but never heard anything back and wish I knew if they had even gotten my email. Maybe call St Paul about Maria? How would one go about that? I've never called before....should I just call and ask if they have even heard or considered Janedoe?

Maria's Charley page: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adame-lucas_maria.html

I can't find her in NAMUS.

There's not a lot to go on, but a definite resemblance. Definitely worth following up on.

Maria's Charley page: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adame-lucas_maria.html

I can't find her in NAMUS.

There's not a lot to go on, but a definite resemblance. Definitely worth following up on.

Right. I can't find nothing on her. And from everything I have searched seems like she was reported missing finally at the end of 2012. I could be wrong but I only see dates from the end of 2012 and 2013.
So if that is the case then I have high hopes this might be our Janedoe because it would support the fact that this girl didn't seem to have family that was very worried about her. And if no one knew she was missing then LE wouldn't have checked into it yet. Also, being that she was from only four and half hours away she could of been hitch hiking to Milwaukee or Chicago. Or had ran away with a man or something.
Like I said I emailed the detectives about a month ago. Not sure if they got my email, I never heard nothing back. Or if maybe she is on a long list of girls to check out. But I am just going to call and tip LE in St Paul that a Janedoe here in Wisconsin fits her almost perfectly. Maybe they will get on it or be able to tell me if she has all ready been ruled out. But from the list of woman ruled out Maria is not on that list yet.
I'm going to call tomorrow if she has been ruled out I will let you know. Or even if she hasn't I will let people know once I've tried again. I do have high hopes in Maria being Janedoe.

I remember reading on this thread that there was an x rated store near by and that they had checked the tapes and didn't see anyone matching her description on camera. I also remember reading here that her bra and panties were the wrong size for her body. What if she hitched a ride as a runaway...and..(because she was under age) whoever picked her up ( I believe maybe a trucker or a biker)had her stay in the vechicle and purchased the underwear, unaware of her true size.

Maybe he would be on camera?

Just a thought.

I am not good with matching UID, but maybe if we explored what may have happened to her it may lead to her ID?

I have to correct my last post. After going back and re reading thru the thread I see that it was determined that the bra and panties were sold at a dollar store. Oh well, it was just a thought.

I have to correct my last post. After going back and re reading thru the thread I see that it was determined that the bra and panties were sold at a dollar store. Oh well, it was just a thought.

I am thinking that the bra and underwear were stolen along with her clothes. Dollar stores are known places for an easy steal. If she was stealing she may not have grabbed the right side. I say this because if she was a run away she may not have had much money.

I am thinking that the bra and underwear were stolen along with her clothes. Dollar stores are known places for an easy steal. If she was stealing she may not have grabbed the right side. I say this because if she was a run away she may not have had much money.

I was thinking stolen too, or that homeless and DV shelters often give out undergarments to people who either left home without taking anything or don't have anything. And in those places they don't have a lot of sizes, it is first come first serve.

I got ahold of a photo of FDLJD's skull. The one thing I noticed right away was that FDLJD has a much broader and more squared jawline than is depicted in the recon.

Here's my version of what she might have looked like.

e75f55a6-3a3e-409d-8bba-743233ffe71a.jpg

Here's a close-up of her teeth (Note that she appears to have a slightly open bite on her left side, with her #10 and #11 teeth sitting a little bit high with respect to the central incisors):
378a220e-92ed-4dd8-a95a-0ebc533bf579.jpg

CarlK, are you able to tell from her skull that the outer sides of her eyes drooped downwards? If so, that is a distinctive look that may help ID her.

Yes, you can see the connection points where the muscles of the eyes connect to the orbits. That gives a hint of how the eyes slant, and you can use those nodes as points of reference for the corners of the eyes.

The official version depicts her a little older than her estimated age, IMO. Also, I wanted to depict her with more of a mixed race than the official version which gives her more of a solidly Native American look like I've seen on the reservations in North Dakota. I suspect that she had more of the look of a city girl with a Caucasian/Native mixed ancestry.

I got ahold of a photo of FDLJD's skull. The one thing I noticed right away was that FDLJD has a much broader and more squared jawline than is depicted in the recon.

Here's my version of what she might have looked like.

Here's a close-up of her teeth (Note that she appears to have a slightly open bite on her left side, with her #10 and #11 teeth sitting a little bit high with respect to the central incisors):
378a220e-92ed-4dd8-a95a-0ebc533bf579.jpg

:bump: for image revision. I had her forehead too tall in my previous version.

Here's the official recon alongside for comparison. If you overlay the skull to the official recon, the corners of the mandible go outside of the boundary of her jawline.

FDL%20County%20Jane%20Doe%201_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg

Thanks for taking a look, Carlk

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Incidentally, one celebrity who comes to mind as having a similarly squared jawline is teen star Selena Gomez. Her facial structure is different from FDLJD, but she has a very similarly squared jawline.

I forgot to mention the most important thing about Bethany. There are notes that her hips and legs were out of alignment. Its mentioned that this doe was knock kneed

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I would say the note about the possible issue with her gait means she should definitely be submitted.

Thanks Carbuff

I went ahead and submitted her. Since the physical issue seems to be somewhat rare I thought it might be good to have her ruled out if she is not this Jane Doe.

Thanks Carbuff

I went ahead and submitted her. Since the physical issue seems to be somewhat rare I thought it might be good to have her ruled out if she is not this Jane Doe.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Everything else is close enough to be possible, and "legs, toes turn in" is hard to interpret as anything but pigeon-toed.

Which reminds me, there was another NE missing girl that Carl's revised reconstruction put in my mind. I'll go find that now...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back