Identified! WI - Clinton, 'River Guy' WhtMale 1207UMWI, 17-20, 'Venom' TShirt, Nov'95 - Carl Junior Isaacs

I asked DDP if they were feeling especially excited about any of their current active cases, and they replied that they’re feeling optimistic about John Clinton Doe. Sounds like he may have his name back soon ❤️

I wonder if his name will be publicly released given that authorities don't believe foul play was involved

I wonder if his name will be publicly released given that authorities don't believe foul play was involved

Maybe not based on how that has gone for families recently. I’ll be happy if they tell us how much someone missed him (like in Lyle’s case) + knowing one more doe has gone home. I’d obviously love to see a photo of him smiling in happier times, but not necessary

Maybe not based on how that has gone for families recently. I’ll be happy if they tell us how much someone missed him (like in Lyle’s case) + knowing one more doe has gone home. I’d obviously love to see a photo of him smiling in happier times, but not necessary

I don't think it's necessary either, I was just wondering given that it doesn't seem his case is a suicide but it also apparently isn't a homicide & if the protocol differs somehow.

Thankfully I don't think the public would go after John Clinton Doe's family because his case just isn't that high profile like Lyle's but I could be wrong. People can be awful

Last edited:
John Doe1995
Unidentified Child
Age now: 17-20
Missing since Nov 26, 1995 from Clinton, WI
Anyone having information should contact:
Rock County Sheriff’s Office 1-608-757-8000 or Rock County Coroner’s Office (Wisconsin) 1-608-757-5908

NCMC1234507c1t.jpg

Jayme Closs has been found, but nearly 50 other children missing from Wisconsin need your help

Hm. There's quite a resemblance there. The UID appears to weigh considerably less, but there's enough time to have lost a lot of weight.

The general face shape is right. Same proportions, same general jaw and cheekbones. Eyebrows are very similar. Similar small eyes and rather small thin mouth. Even similar rather long muscular neck. Chin and jaw are a little different but some of that could be Kevin's extra weight and the slightly different pose.

And as Dotr mentioned, there's a similar style as well.

View attachment 122871
Any update on this? Did you ever actually submit it or??

Update from the DDP:

"The DNA Doe Project has made a tentative identification in the case of John Clinton Doe. Hunters found the young man's remains near Rock County, Wisconsin in 1995. The Rock County Sheriff's Office is seeking confirmation and pursuing the investigation. We can share details when an announcement is made by the agency.

This was a DoeFundMe case, so we extend our gratitude to those of you who graciously donated. We thank the Rock County Sheriff’s Office for entrusting us with this case and for their help throughout this search. We also wish to thank the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), Fulgent Genetics for the lab work, and Justin Loe of Full Genomes Corporation, Inc., and of course our bioinformatics expert Dr. Greg Magoon of Aerodyne Research, Inc.

Above all, thank you to GEDmatch, and to our incredible team of dedicated DDP volunteers.

We extend our appreciation and condolences to the family for their cooperation and assistance during this painful time.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Rock County Sheriff's Office.

Details of JCD’s case may be found at:
Rock County John Doe - Wikipedia
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Rock County John Doe
Have you seen this child? JOHN DOE1995
Find JCD Project
• Find John Clinton Doe Facebook Page

Special thanks to Jovey Hayes (Phojoe Photo) for the photo reconstruction of John Clinton Doe."

DNA Doe Project

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear his story and see his picture! I bet he has a similar story to Grateful Doe AKA Jason Callahan; having a nomad lifestyle, not being from the area, and traveling to or from the area for a concert.

I see him looking a lot like Sean Kinney of Alice in Chains or Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden (Mr. Venom would probably like this comparison very much).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back