Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

The News 18 reporter on the scene has not seen anyone being arrested, or sitting in the back of a police car. It appears whatever happened here is already over, and police are not in rushing about and there doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency.

Breaking: Large police presence at N. Grove Street home in Chippewa Falls
I guess it's possible that an arrest was made a while ago, and that's why the presser was called. Reporters may have simply missed it.

You guys per MSM I was trying to look into that house address cause I was curious about it the house that LE is at right now. It's the Aunts house!!

Source of pic attached says Aunts address: Missing Wisconsin girl Lily Peters, 10, found dead near walking trail

and this is the link on it says the address of the LE presence:

Breaking: Large police presence at N. Grove Street home in Chippewa Falls

News 18 has a reporter near North Grove Street, which is where Lily went missing after leaving her aunt's home the same street Sunday night. Authorities said that was on the 400-block of the street. The address of the house that police went into an hour ago is 422 North Grove Street.

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 24
It just happened. They obviously are going to look at her last known verified location- is this a second search/visit? I can understand side eyes for that otherwise it isn’t shocking to have the authorities there…. Even more than once. If there’s nothing to hide, there shouldn’t be an issue.

I think maybe LE has been privy to some info early in which may explain refusing to discuss the timeline IMO

Let's say hypothetically, that they knew something happened in that house.

They may have brought whoever down fairly early on, and had a good idea what happened.

It is unclear of police have gone inside. But this is where Lilly Peters was last seen alive, we were told that she attempted to bike home to her dad‘s house but did not make it.
A1EB6E91-9FEB-4476-AB3B-0FECE8406B93.jpeg

Police walked out of the house with boxes. Appeared to be executing a search warrant.

Now crime scene tape is going up around the house that is owned by Lillys aunt
A6C594D7-8874-40B6-A6AE-E719291D1991.jpeg

https://twitter.com/louraguse/status/1519093578714210304?s=21&t=JgCC-8rI_aq7mhvSxMjFlA

FRToV4cXsAA6B92

Oh, my. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members