Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Blume on Twitter
Media descending on Barron today. Authorities planning 10am news conference in front of #JaymeCloss Xmas tree of hope inside the Justice Center. Who is in custody? Were more people involved? How did the teen get away? So many questions...

DwopWWXXgAE1C_W.jpg

DwopXFyWsAADH3J.jpg

DwopXhBWoAAZQ48.jpg
Those satellite dishes look HUGE!

Scott Bauer on Twitter
A woman who helped Jayme Closs yesterday says the 13-year-old told her she'd been held against her will KK says Jayme told her the name of the person who'd been holding her captive. KK says she recognized the name but didn't know the person.

Scott Bauer on Twitter
KK says after she took Jayme Closs into her home yesterday afternoon the 13-year-old girl talked about being locked up or hidden when the person had to leave, but that the girl didn't detail how she got away

(name changed to initials by me)

Whereareyou said: I'm glad that she's alive and I'll probably get a lot of crap for this but I still wouldn't be shocked if she went willingly.

Really, "Whereareyou"???? You are right you should get a lot of crap. I know this is an opinion and theory page but I can't believe you would say that JMO BBM
I still think that Jayme was out of the house when her parents were killed...I think it's very possible she went willingly but I think if she did it was willingly going outside to take a walk with someone she thought wanted to talk....to meet with someone who under false pretenses convinced her they were someone else etc...I think if she went willingly it was completely innocent of the murder of her parents...she very easily could have went outside willingly then things turned very bad very fast...My own opinion

So if this report of a 21 year old is true and he actually lives there at Eau Claire Acres, then it seems likely to me (pure speculation) he met her thru a chat website. It is probably that she has either interacted with him physically and/or been seeing him, etc. Regardless, the guilt this girl must feel is just terrible. But it is NOT HER FAULT!

Scott Bauer on Twitter
A woman who helped Jayme Closs yesterday says the 13-year-old told her she'd been held against her will KK says Jayme told her the name of the person who'd been holding her captive. KK says she recognized the name but didn't know the person.

Scott Bauer on Twitter
KK says after she took Jayme Closs into her home yesterday afternoon the 13-year-old girl talked about being locked up or hidden when the person had to leave, but that the girl didn't detail how she got away

(name changed to initials by me)
this makes me think Jayme gar prior contact with the person before the abduction.... many times the person who is being held may not know the actual name of the person holding them until after they are rescued

I'm prepared for the news conference to be sparse with details. It's as it should be, this is Jayme's story to tell if she chooses to, or the jury's story to hear if there is a trial, but it might be frustrating for those of us who'd like to know wth happened.

this makes me think Jayme gar prior contact with the person before the abduction.... many times the person who is being held may not know the actual name of the person holding them until after they are rescued
I was curious as well about this. The suspect would have likely used a fake name to hide their identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member