Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know why WI does not have the death penalty but it was a long time ago it was abolished. Most people I know in WI would not be against it--but we have now hit years where most know it is worse than LWOP in some ways--they sit on death row for decades with appeal after appeal and time and money... California has it but no one seems to ever be executed but dollars are poured in... If WI did have it, JP would certainly be facing it I would think.

With regard to JP this entire letter is disturbing. I remarked on the animal remarks earlier and the remarks about family supporting him. Now I will add he and Jayme cooking together and his liking cooking?? It sounds like he is some bf or some such. His remark to was it about chocolate and berries? Sounds like a valentine's thing almost...

It disturbs me. But then again, it is Radar....

Edited to stay within rules.

With regard to the letter written, could he be trying to put out there that “Jayme ran away” meaning ran away from home with him voluntarily and now going to say that he just confessed to protect her or something sort of off like that. Just sneaking it in and getting it out there before it is brought up in court by his lawyers.

Not saying I believe that, just wondering if that might be the motive for the letter.

With regard to the letter written, could he be trying to put out there that “Jayme ran away” meaning ran away from home with him voluntarily and now going to say that he just confessed to protect her or something sort of off like that. Just sneaking it in and getting it out there before it is brought up in court by his lawyers.

Not saying I believe that, just wondering if that might be the motive for the letter.
I don’t think that will fly considering he already admitted to duct-taping her, dragging her out of the house, and stuffing her in a trunk.

I don’t think that will fly considering he already admitted to duct-taping her, dragging her out of the house, and stuffing her in a trunk.

I agree but I just thought he would try to come up with some idea as to why he did this after he confessed such as saying the whole thing was not his idea and he confessed to protect her. That would be crazy but he seems a bit off anyway so I would not be surprised. I just keep thinking about his attorney saying that everything will be made clear. Maybe that statement was made to get reporters off their backs. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member