AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Neither of those vehicle types would likely be driven by the stereotypical meth head.
2) Neither of those vehicle types would likely be utilized by the typical home invader.

We're all probably going to be pretty shocked when we find out what went down. Seems like it could be a bit more intimate now than random, FWIW.

JMO.

What exactly is this stereotype? Because I lived in WI my entire life until March and the "stereotype" BS went out the door years ago when the heroin and meth epidemic started rising. There is no stereotype, it affects everyone. Rich, poor, young, old, criminals and good people with jobs and families.

What do the numbers in brackets mean?

The numbers in brackets in @Whiskers16 's page 1 post are for the matching source link. To see the source link associated with the given number, scroll down to the bottom of the post and click the button titled "Spoiler - Sources."

The sources will be revealed in a list, with corresponding number in brackets. Very cleverly organized, IMO, in order to keep the post neat and tidy by keeping the sources hidden behind the spoiler button feature. Jmo

I’m optimistic. The vehicles are a big deal. I’m scrolling through my WI newsfeed and I’ve seen different posts with vehicle photos shared by multiple ppl and news outlets.

Some people question going big with 2000. I think it’s incredible and a good thing. They may turn up nothing... BUT they searched it before letting more days go by and risk unpredictable WI weather.

Another thought, the door being kicked in. There could be the possibility it was confused with another interior door in the house, possibly where Denise was found.

Tomorrow is a big day, and I hope the tips come flying in from vehicle ids. One of those vehicles may be innocent, but may have seen the other one on the road... further id’ng it. I’m feeling good people... we will get you home, Jayme. Someone will pay for this.

Last edited:
Going on an assumption that both cars are involved, what is the likelihood that the motive would be sexual predation/hebephilia? I think it would decrease the chances.

JMO.
I’m going on the assumption that it’s one or the other, and that’s if it’s either of them.

Just because the cars were apparently seen in the area, doesn’t mean that they were necessarily involved.

And I highly doubt that two separate vehicles were used in this crime.

Open question from last thread:
So like when the neighbors that claim to have heard 2 gunshots said it sounded like a car backfiring, it could have been this vehicle?
They said this exactly?? :-O

Someone posted this yesterday and I copied it to add to my opening post:
“It actually sounded like a car backfiring or something quite large,” her husband Tom Smrekar added.
Source: UPDATE: Possible sighting of missing Wisconsin teen in Miami, couple killed identified

Sorry ladies and gents I have missed a lot today. I have been tied up with the Samantha Sperry case. Not on here but I’m real life. All I know is about the search tomorrow and now something about them looking for 2 cars of interest? I will go back over the threads but if there is anything of major importance feel free to fill me in.
Thanks!

Ack, Challenger! I just edited my post. There is also an anarchy like symbol in the driveway in front of the car. Hmm. I did send in both of those links. Just in case.
I totally understand! I once drove a Challenger and it’s MEGA easy to confuse the two names, for sure. Hmmmm, that symbol is interesting indeed...good looking out!

We can’t talk about registered sex offenders? They’re registered sex offenders for a reason, so the public can be aware. Can we at least discuss one with a black Ford Edge? I won’t push the issue, just thought I’d ask once.
Speaking of sex offenders, there are 17 registered sex offenders in Barron, WI with the charge sexual assault of a child. There’s one with possession of child *advertiser censored* and one charred with child enticement ??
There was a post earlier saying we cannot mention names of specific sex offenders unless they have been named a suspect by law enforcement.
FYI per my earlier posts, there are 2 sex offenders in Barron county with black Ford Edge vehicles....very scary.

I’m going on the assumption that it’s one or the other, and that’s if it’s either of them.

Just because the cars were apparently seen in the area, doesn’t mean that they were necessarily involved.

And I highly doubt that two separate vehicles were involved.
That’s exactly right. Quite likely they saw other cars as well that they have already identified. All we know at this point is that they want to know about two cars that were seen.

Just need to mention this, even if you don't live in Wisconsin or in the Barron area, if you know someone who has any of those types of vehicles and they've been behaving strangely, call it in. The person may not live in WI and may have taken JC out of the state.

Reading that Daily Mail article of the neighbors' interview and wandering how does one hear two shots - and only two shots - at 12:30, and a call to 911 from the phone of one of the purported deceased victims of said shots doesn't go out until 20 minutes later? Not only that, but 20 minutes purportedly go by after they shoot and kill the parents before they leave with Jayme? And on top of that, LE's logs talks about multiple spent casings lying around, and I doubt they were only referring to just two.

Weird.
those 20 minutes have always been bothersome to me. someone brought up a good point that JS may have actually looked at her clock when it was 12:58 not 12:38, which would make the timing of the shots 12:51 and then the 911 call came in at 12:53. But she also said they went to bed about 12:15 and we know that they were in bed, but hadn't fallen asleep yet. i know some people can take awhile to fall asleep but 45 minutes seems a bit excessive. but i suppose it's possible in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600