AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 11F4772D-5BCF-4E37-BD21-6FF127DBE598.jpeg
    11F4772D-5BCF-4E37-BD21-6FF127DBE598.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yup, link to sherrif's office unavailable now. Wonder if it's because there's too much traffic on the site or if they took it down?? I thought the first guy listed was very interesting- false imprisonment with no release date

Interesting: I noticed there is a bench on the deck in both of these photos. However, in subsequent photos I've found of the home online... that bench is NOT there. Why not? Where'd it go? What evidentiary value could it hold? I speculated earlier it looked lopsided as if someone had perhaps stood on one end of it.....

Theory:

Police seemed to still think James was a suicide. Why is that? It seems they thought so til they found Denise and didn't find a gun. I'm guessing they thought that because of where the bullet(s) entered his person. EG: a suicidal person doesn't shoot himself in the leg or the arm... he shoots himself by eating a bullet, or head shot (right?). :(

Did I miss something? I thought LE was pretty clear that this is a double homicide. Would you mind sharing your source? TIA!

I am curious on how the door was kicked in. There is the ouside glass door and then the exterior wooden door which is covered by the exterior glass door.

How would one hold open the glass door and get enough momentum to kick in the solid wooden door? The door itself was broken . Not the frame. A wooden door that looks about

Why did they tie her up? What did they want?

There might have been more than one person involved and one could have held the storm door wide open for another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther