AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my little canadian brain is sure getting a good education in guns...I’m fascinated by how “mainstream” (not sure how to put it) guns are down there. I know there are people up here far more educated in guns then me, or the average canuck i would think, but your gun laws are so vastly different, and I find myself somewhat envious how easily it seems you guys can obtain guns. It’s just not that simple here, especially for a handgun, which, as a non-hunter is what I’d be interested in. I would just like the ability to protect myself in my own home. I don’t even have that right to shoot anyone breaking into my home who might wish to do me harm.

I’ve never shot a gun, nor even held one, but I sure would like to try it out!

I respect your “castle” laws, or the “make my day” law, as I’ve heard it referenced in Colorado I believe. I wish we had that right.
I get run the by fbi anytime I buy one, guess bc I’m a law abiding citizen. Not “easy” when ur not a criminal

I could not get my statement out of what I was trying to quote earlier, so I'm reposting

There are three reasons I can think of for a closed casket: First, morticians are picky. My brother was killed in an accident that damaged his right eye in a way that the mortician could not cover up, so he only allowed a single viewing by the immediate family, with damaged side covered with a cloth.

Secondly, the news of his gruesome accident (he was pulled into a large round hay baler and crushed) was very sensational in our small farming community, and the mortician said that if the public knew there would be an open casket at the funeral, strangers might attend out of morbid curiosity.

Thirdly, allowing the public see the location of any wounds, even if they weren't disfiguring, would have been revealing evidence in a still unsolved murder case.

So very sorry about your brother.

A ballistics report would be good but not gonna happen. The more I think about this, the more prone I am to think ex-military, not to be negative about the military, of course. It's just that kicking in a door and taking out two people in seconds to minutes and not going inside more than 5 ft. definitely seems the killer knew what he was doing.

I totally agree. There is no way IMHO that this was the first time this person/persons have killed. For me it really discounts my original thoughts of a random guy with an obsession with Jayme or random druggies happening into the home. MOO

That is what I think. Did LEO find any shells? Or mum?

It has been over two months, and it seems like there hasn't been much movement on this case. It is a puzzle. But, this doesn't seem like a crime of opportunity to me.

I'm not ruling out a shotgun and/or a handgun, nor rifle, but the sheriff has used the term "bullet casings" found and that indicates something other than a shotgun. Doesn't mean they didn't also find shot-shell. We just know it's likely a rifle or handgun was used.

I totally agree. There is no way IMHO that this was the first time this person/persons have killed. For me it really discounts my original thoughts of a random guy with an obsession with Jayme or random druggies happening into the home. MOO

I never thought that this was random druggies. There was definitely rage here, calculated and deliberately planned. I would look at someone at work, possibly. And potentially someone with LEO experience.

I am also respectfully repeating my question for the forum member (can’t remember which one it was) that formerly worked at Jennie-O (post got a little buried on the last thread) -

What sort of protective clothing do employees at Jennie-o wear? Is it disposable? What happens to it at the end of a shift?

tia. moo.

I know this isn't particularly helpful, but I thought I might be able to find some pictures. Here's one from their "careers" section on their website. | JENNIE-O® Turkey Diversity Our Workplace | JENNIE-O® Turkeyupload_2018-12-17_22-26-17.png

Another from google search, but in MN: This Holiday Season, Workers in Poultry Plants Need a Union - Talk Poverty upload_2018-12-17_22-28-44.png

I never thought that this was random druggies. There was definitely rage here, calculated and deliberately planned. I would look at someone at work, possibly. And potentially someone with LEO experience.
I don't think there was rage. This was a 'mission' that had to be executed. There was no room for rage.
At that moment emotion had to be switched off. Nothing out of place at the crime scene. Get in, get 'the job' done, get out. I'm not sure however if at a later point in time there would have been doubt or feelings of guilt.

You know, I was talking the other night with a friend who grew up in Waseca. I asked him if he knew these people involved. I knew people who knew this family and my friend grew up with them.
This is a story that just doesn’t make sense either. Difference is Jayme is nowhere to be found and why?

Ma[URL="https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=waseca+krueger+murder&PC=APPL&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dwaseca%2bkrueger%2bmurder%26form%3dAPIPH1%26PC%3dAPPL&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=CBF9600E101D39DB1529CBF9600E101D39DB1529&FORM=WRVORC"]waseca krueger murder - Bing videon charged in Waseca double murder[/URL]

I dont understand this concept. Use of force or experienced shooter I could see. But experienced killer?

sheriff did say only killer would know....so he means only the killer will know and thinks he can tell if guessing even if guessed right or the firearm is something that is unusual enough to not be in the at least top ten guesses. MOO
That statement confuses me. The only way I can see that being an issue is a false confession. Is that why? If so, Im curious why he thinks thats even a possibility here?

Agreed... when you lay everything out perp had to know a lot about house.

Cops 2.3 miles away
3 people inside with 3 cell phones
3 guns and a dog.

That’s crazy... your 6 miles out of town I would get ..
had to be more than 1 perp..too many variables ... and they still almost got caught..2/3 minutes ahead of police not a big cushion. I think they agreed on 2 dead within a minute. Girl quickly out of house..

Perps have to messed something up...or will mess something up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw